[Creation stage and signups]World of creativity (locked)

82 posts

Flag Post

My games haven’t gone very well,so i’m going to try a new type of game…
Basically all you have to do is create a world,and then you will play in it.this is 100% RP so all i’ll do is list some major events.You WILL have to sign up if you want to play,and you’ll do this after the creating stage is done.anyone can join,and anyone can help create the world,or maybe worlds.First we will get the voting out of the way.

Climate:Mix
Planet size:medium
Theme:(determined by what you put in the world)
Temperature:Warm
Native species:Amdonians(amphibian)
Factions:Amdonian Empire,Anglo Amdonians,Amdoni-rebels,Amode village
More will be added when we are done creating the world,or close

most voting is done.right now the theme is future-fantasy,like fantasy but with a lot better tech.

Flag Post

Mixed climate, and make sure the planet is about 12800 kilometers in diameter, that helps optimize the gravity.

Flag Post

so thats 1/2 votes for mixed climate and 1/2 votes for medium planet size then

Flag Post

Mixed as well for climate medium theme?

Flag Post

oh and can we choose native species living on world?

Flag Post

make the planet huge but not very dense to have normal gravity

Flag Post

I agree with mixed climate and medium sized. I think that for theme you mean something that will be decided later, right? Because it’s determined by ‘what we put in the world’ and the world isn’t even created yet. I guess the theme for now would be nothingness.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

I agree with mixed climate and medium sized. I think that for theme you mean something that will be decided later, right? Because it’s determined by ‘what we put in the world’ and the world isn’t even created yet. I guess the theme for now would be nothingness.

yes in a way.and yes we can pick the native species shortly.so its mixed climate and medium size.since theres already grass and soil and all normal things we should pick the normal temperature which could be 5 types

Temperature:(Cold,cool,normal,warm,hot)
after this we can pick the native species,and the voting will be done.
the Native species,or i guess the native sentient species,can be practically anything.but right now lets just determine what type of animal it will be

Native species:(mammal,fish,reptile,bird, amphibians)

Flag Post

I’m not going play, but for temperature, warm would be my favorite, and would change to Normal depending on the weather. Oh, and Reptile for native species.

Flag Post

this will be the normal temperature of the planet.if we pick normal then the equator would be warm and the poles would be cool

Flag Post

mammal

Flag Post

reptiles and mammals each have a point

Flag Post

The poles should be warm and the equator should be cold. I kinda wanna join, so I guess I will.

Flag Post

What no amphibians?

can i join?

Flag Post

lol i knew i had been forgetting something…i usually do :P
and yes you may join

Flag Post

I vote amphibians, retiles and mammals.

Flag Post

you can only vote for one

Flag Post

AMPHIBIANS then.

Warm climate.

Flag Post

I vote for the native sentient species to be a form of bird, and for the temperature to be cold.

Flag Post

I made a village for some amphibians.

Flag Post

wow

Flag Post

Is it bad?

Flag Post

Thats a good village :D
but amphibians would need a warm climate.so vote for warm climate if you really want amphibians

Flag Post

Okay I vote warm climate.

And labled version.

Flag Post

now that i think about it…amphibians wouldn’t be able to use the forge.it would make them dry out