[Creation stage and signups]World of creativity page 4 (locked)

82 posts

Flag Post

ok and birds

Flag Post

Planet surface 51% Trees ( swamps forest rainforests etc.)49% water (all forms of water) Due to major military building and Harsh dictaorship the planet has hidden landforms under the 7 Great oceans ( Vote for 7 ocean names seems a lot just try) A major landform is the one we know as amdon tribal leigon hunting sacred lines(rituals celebrations sacrifices etc.) The Tribal Leigon was started when neoighboring amo tribe was getting overpowered with colinist powers and support.The 4 tirbes (vote for 4 tribe names if u want) joined together blened and multiplyed the amo took note of this and made a peace treaty but the Leigon refused because the treaty sated that the leigon join the amo.It took years to have full intertribe union but it worked with several disputes but it still was a great outcome.The grounds is the most sacred union with their tribesman.Dispite the huge tribe numbers the leigon uses all of its warrior like men and on occasion women into other non war jobs like guards hunters or tree cutters and wwater carrying.But when they noticed numerous deaths but outside threats they went into war mode with help of native monks nomads mages and wizards(shamans jujus and witches) they were able to boost their army tribe crops and water with magic which gave than 2 times more power for a limited time.More will be posted later.

Flag Post

I vote me for village cheif of my village.

Flag Post

well then guys i think we have done enough here its time to Lock,and sign
[aka i’m locking this…the sign-ups will open and you can still add to the story there

Flag Post

yay

Flag Post

ok i am the last post!! yay!

Flag Post

nope