(Mafia Sign Ups) The Classic Alien Mafia 2 (few spots left, we start soon!!!)

69 posts

Flag Post

reserved for lock later

Flag Post

The Classic Alien Mafia 2

yes its back :D

welcome to the classic alien mafia 2, The second in my series of classic alien mafias =D sign ups are on, and we will start as soon as possible, if you played in the last game go ahead and join again.

previous game link here if you wish to catch up on the story:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/80661-mafia-game-the-classic-alien-mafia?page=6

news

July 28: sign ups start, roles to be figured out later
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

back story:

New York, NY

The parasites

Over 90% of humanity is under the control of them. The parasites hunt down whats left of humanity. Somehow Life goes on still, The infected have taken our lives, they do our jobs, they keep the planet working, running. Each human who is infected is a captive in their own mind. A cure, a ability to kill the parasites has been made. The cure has been spread through the underground, the parasites abducted, then made to breath the cure. The the parasite slides out of there mouth dead, the person is then free of the hold on his or her mind.

A bomb is being made in new york.

It will use the explosion to spread the cure. The infected are hunting down the “mafia” who are building it.

tl;dr

I got a better story, the aliens are the townies, and the humans are the mafia

major changes

The infected are now the townies, cops, and all good side roles

the humans are now the mafia

the story will now be a major part of the game

Rules

Major:

1. No posting at night,
2. Be respectful to other players
3. If your mafia do not rat out your fellow friends unless all of the mafia agree.
4. Obey the mods
5. When all mafia die townies win
6. When all townies die mafia win
7. If the survivor is the last guy alive then he wins
8. You will be told who you are in a whisper
9. Play fair
10. If you do not know how to play refer to the link below
11. Mods can not play (mafia mods)
12. No flaming
13. Be a good player
14. Only use whispers to talk to your fellow players.
15. You must vote each day unless you post you are undecided.
16. Every time you break a rule you will get 1 warning. 3 warnings your kicked.

most importantly do not reveal your role

basic:

each day is 42 hours

each night is 42 hours

every role is random, if you ask for a role then you can not play the game

when you die you get one last sentence to write then you can never talk agian
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roles:

link text

Basic guide to playing

link text

signed players

1.squidward568
2.Zakhep2
3.Papercut123
4. SilentSam
5.BCLEGENDS
6.kyle77745
7.spencer102
8.Helkaine
9.kashuushian1542
10.WiiPlayer113
11. wecannotdo
12.gandalf5166

mods
1.its_a_alt
2.walfordking

replacement players

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

I’ll sign up or be a help (mod) Don’t mind which. As I know Mafias pretty well, like my Dr Who Mafias, Ambuscade and now my Ultimate Mafia.

Flag Post

Could I join up? I know I’m new here, but give me chance. At the moment in time, I’m playing Ultimate Mafia as I know how to play Mafia very well.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

I’ll sign up or be a help (mod) Don’t mind which. As I know Mafias pretty well, like my Dr Who Mafias, Ambuscade and now my Ultimate Mafia.

ok your a mod, besides you won as the mafia god father last time, so I was gonna ask you if you wanted to mod

otherwise your all in =D

Flag Post

Am I allowed to be a mod too? As a rule, I generally die within the final two days in mafia games, and this is likely to happen if I join as a player this time too… although, if I’m not allowed to be a mod, I’ll sign as a player anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Am I allowed to be a mod too? As a rule, I generally die within the final two days in mafia games, and this is likely to happen if I join as a player this time too… although, if I’m not allowed to be a mod, I’ll sign as a player anyway.

if you really want to be a mod, you can go ahead. Its really up to you, though a player who knows a bit may be nice

Flag Post

Hmmm… well, I have played in multiple mafias and such before, although on the other hand you already have an experienced moderator, sooo…
…eh, why not. I’ll be a player.

Flag Post

Hmmm… well, I have played in multiple mafias and such before, although on the other hand you already have an experienced moderator, sooo…

you can be a mod if you want.

Flag Post

/sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by its_a_alt:

Nah, it’s fine, really. walford will make a good mod, and he’s usually on at the same time as me anyway.

Flag Post
Originally posted by its_a_alt:

Nah, it’s fine, really. walford will make a good mod, and he’s usually on at the same time as me anyway.

ok then your in, so are you silent sam

Flag Post

i’ll sign! i think i’m gettin pretty good at forum gaming if i do say so myself!

Flag Post

and clears throat any body want to be clears throat moderator coughs

Flag Post

I’ll play, sign me up.

Flag Post

Sign’d

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kashuushian1542:

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Sign.

Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Sign.

great so many people, a lot I remember to.

well right now I am think of roles for the game, what do you guys think about this set up

total players: 25

total mafia: 5 (1 to 5 ratio)

all mafia will be given a list of who else is in the mafia

1 god father (kills someone each night, can listen to the advice of other mafia members, but he makes the final decision)

3 mafia goons (like a townie but on the mafia’s side, if the godfather dies one of the goons becomes the godfather)

possibly 1 Psychotic mafia (has to say a certain phrase while talking each day a set amount of times, such as a person has to say mafia rules 1 or 2 times a day. The phrase will differ from this)

total Townie side: 19

15 townies (can only vote, no night action)

1 doctor (can protect a person each night, including himself)

1 cop ( can investigate a person each night and see the role of the person he investigates)

1 mayor ( has two votes, second vote sent to me through a PM, the 2 votes can be on different people)

1 miller (whenever a cop or person investigates him, the cop is told the miller is a mafia, otherwise normal townie)

special: 1

possibly jester ( part of no group, if lynched something bad happens [still needs to be decided any ideas?] , but if he is killed any other way nothing happens.)

possibly serial killer ( part of no group, can kill one person each night, only goal is to be last alive. If he is he wins)

possibly survivor (only goal is for him to live to the end he is part of no group, if he is the last alive he wins)

What do you guys think about this, I will change the names later to go with the story, but this is my planned set up. Any changes, or ideas you don’t like, also I need to know what special you guys want to play with, there all fun to use.

so please tell me do you like these roles?

Flag Post

u still gotta add our names to the list. but besides that it is all good!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kyle77745:

u still gotta add our names to the list. but besides that it is all good!

I know give me a sec

ok your all added

Flag Post

Cool role layout. I like it.

Flag Post

Roles seem good, but I was hoping for a crazly role like the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lazers Out of His A**, or something. Maybe add a few slots for more players, so we can have FBI and cannibal, or Vampire?