(Mafia Sign Ups) The Classic Alien Mafia 2 (few spots left, we start soon!!!) page 3

69 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Looking at the lists, I personally think there are far too many townies. Have ten townies, five town-aligned special roles and five neutral characters, the latter perhaps being:

Serial Killer (on his own; can kill one person a night; wins upon killing everybody else)

Jester (wins if lynched; loses upon ending the game in any other way, including surviving or being inducted into the cult and surviving)

Survivor (just needs to stay alive; like a townie that can align himself with any team)

Suicide Bomber (can announce his role in the thread at any point, and upon doing so he will kill himself and between two and five other players, chosen randomly by the thread runner)

Cult Leader (inducts one person into his cult every night; the inducted person will now win on the cult’s side; if killed, cult members wait one night, choose the next cult leader the second night after, and the leader begins inductions again the third night after; may or may not die if he attempts to induct a mafia member or the serial killer, depending on what the moderators decide to do with that; wins once his cult outnumbers everybody else)

The town-aligned special roles could include the following:

Doctor (protects someone each night)

Cop (investigates someone each night)

Mayor (two votes a night; second vote is PMed to the moderators)

Priest (cannot cast the lynching vote if he chooses to vote)

Actor (must cast the lynching vote if he chooses to vote)

ok, I am gonna write up a new system now, we also need to get more players people

Flag Post

Instead of cop, it will sound better if it a P.I. (private Investigater).

Autopsy could be be the Suicide Bomber.

To make it a bit more alien like, Alt.

Flag Post

Bump!

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Instead of cop, it will sound better if it a P.I. (private Investigater).

Autopsy could be be the Suicide Bomber.

To make it a bit more alien like, Alt.

don’t worry I will I just wrote the normal names so that you guys could read up on the roles link =D

also I am still working.

Guys we also need more people

Flag Post

Joining, but don’t be surprised if I end up failing completely.

(PS: seriously, alien mafia. couldn’t resist, could I?)

Flag Post

I’m signing up:)

Flag Post

how about jester being able to kill someone when he dies?

Flag Post

Few more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

ok,

I just found out I am gonna be gone for a week, but in my absence I still want you guys to sign up, the game will start right after I come back.

Flag Post

Awww Shucks

Flag Post

Oh well.

Bump for more players

Flag Post

KABUMP

Flag Post

I sign up if you can still sign up…

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

One suggestion. There should be a little less than 1/4 mafia. So six would probably be better here. And then one or two third-party.

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

I sign up.

Flag Post

I’ll sign.

Flag Post

Bump, I’ve sent alt a message, what’s gonna happen to this game?