[Game Related] Mafia Ideas

13 posts

Flag Post

I am thinking of doing a mafia game, but i can’t decide a theme for it! So i am asking you guys, what should the theme be? Post your ideas here!

Flag Post

Youtube Poop characters, obviously. What else?

Flag Post

You could do one about James Bond.

James Bond could be non-mafia as six actors have played him now I think. Q got to be another non-mafia.

Jaws has to be mafia, so has Pussy Galore.

If you don’t want to do James Bond, then what about Robin Hood, Maid Marrion, Little John and his merry men could be non-mafia. Sheriff of Nottingham and all the rich people are mafia. Robin Hood did steal from the rich and the rich wanted their revenge on Robin Hood.

There you are, that’s two ideas from me.

Flag Post

Countries!
USA, UK, France, Germany, Russia etc are the townies, North Korea and Iran (and Israel if you wanna be controversial) are the mafia. There can be special roles, like say, the mayor (USA) and the cop (South Korea?).

Flag Post

Make it a game where every single person is a Flying Pumpkin Who Shoots Lazers Out Of His A**

Flag Post

What exactly does that character DO, though, spencer?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

What exactly does that character DO, though, spencer?

Idk. The rule book I learned from never really made it clear. I guess they, uh, fly around, and shoot stuff with their lazers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Morrrr:

Countries!
USA, UK, France, Germany, Russia etc are the townies, North Korea and Iran (and Israel if you wanna be controversial) are the mafia. There can be special roles, like say, the mayor (USA) and the cop (South Korea?).

Hold on Morrrr! Better still, World War Mafia. Hitler could be the Godfather (Mafia) and Churchill could be Mayor. (townie)

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

Countries!

Hold on Morrrr! Better still, World War Mafia. Hitler could be the Godfather (Mafia) and Churchill could be Mayor. (townie)

Yea, that’s a good idea. In fact, the Youtube, Bond, Robin Hood, country and World War II ideas are all pretty good.
Not too sure about the flying pumpkin though!

Flag Post

Countries!

Yea, that’s a good idea. In fact, the Youtube, Bond, Robin Hood, country and World War II ideas are all pretty good.
Not too sure about the flying pumpkin though!

Come on! Its a flying pumpkin with lazers, whats not to like?

Fine, I’ll elaborate.

Ok, there is this war going on between 3 groups of pumpkins.

One group can shoot lazers. One group flies. One group can’t do either. Basicly two mafias with plains being the townies.

Now, theres also the Hero Pumpkin who has genes from all 3, so he can use all there powers. His goal is to get them to stop fighting with each other. Because, theres a 3rd voting option other then Vote or No Vote: Peace. For the Hero to win, all 3 groups must get a majority for peace on the same day.

Roles:
Flying pumpkins are mafia 2, they are all mafia survivors, basicly, that can’t be killed during night. Lazer pumpkins will shoot anyone who tries to lynch them, revealing they are lazers, but they wont be able to get lynched. Normals are townies. All 3 have 1 docter, 1 cop, one paranoid cop, and 1 jailer.

There is also the pumpkin carver, a 3rd party little boy who is carving pumkins for halloween. He is basicly a seriel killer, but if he carves someone they don’t die, they become members of a 4th group, the pumpkin masons. This is the only mason group. The carver has no killing ability, no voting ability, and the other players don’t even know that there is one unless they are selected. The docters also protect against being carved. If all surviving pumpkins are part of the masons, even if they are different groups, the Hero and Carver both win, even if one or both dies.

If Carver wins, the Hero is the only pumpkin to also win. If the Hero wins from a peace vote, the carver looses but all pumkins win.

Its basicly 1 group versus anouther group thats in a civil war, because the pumpkins don’t want the Carver to win. Also, one pumpkin group can win, and the carver has to to have a mason member of each group to win.

Remember, at th beginning of the game, the other people have no idea the Carver exists. Only the hero knows Also, if a cop investigates a hero, instead of a result, he will get back nothing.

Is this good? I know it needs to be refined, but to me it sounds pretty fun.

(Also, it doesn’t have to be pumpkins, I was just using that theme)

Flag Post

Countries!

I like this idea best so far! Thanks Walford!

Flag Post

How about you do Vanilla Mafia? There are some Townies (townies) and a few Mafias (mafia). There’s also a Vigilante (vigilante) and a Medic which protects people.

Flag Post

heres my idea based off these vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Cjrp23lBSM&feature=related

Mafia:
FD God:gets the nightkills except for the first,Camper becomes him when he dies
Camper:gets the first Nightkill,becomes FD God
Dumbass:Can’t be killed in any way except for lynching[dodges attacks],no one knows who he is

Townies:
Swat:everyone knows who he is,Has a 50% chance to evade FD God’s nightkill.
The Pro:Has a 25% chance to evade FD God’s nightkill
Freekill:can guard someone at night,can only be used once every 2 nights
Townies x5:You know what they do already

it begins as night,and no one knows who is Swat yet to help prevent him dying first.