What game?

9 posts

Flag Post

I have a few ideas but I do not know if any of them are good. Excuse my grammer please. Any questions please ask.

The Hunted: A group of people are caged amongst total strangers by a murder. One day while the man is gone the CIA break in to free you guys. But instead they try to kill you once they unshackle you. The murderer comes back with a few other men and a firefight begins. The people are now split into 3 options: A. Help the murderer kill the CIA and capture those who choose option C. B. Help the CIA kill the murderer and capture those who choose C. C. Run.
There will also be a series of voting sequnces, mafia style random events and trivia based minigames that may affect the outcome of your actions. For example: You vote in someone to pilot the plane you found in the woods. The pilot will then be given trivia based off of Airplanes and famous crashes ect. If say he/she fails either the tiebreaker voter dies if the votes were close for pilot ,or if it was a bandwaggon the person who started the bandwagon dies.

Operation: Burn Hell: In a post judgement day battle between Jesus and Satan you were not raptured. In the war Jesus has died so as Heaven loses hope A group of the most elte troups are sent on a stealth mission to infiltrate Hell and assasinate Satan. If you die in this game do not worry, you will respawn, but as a demon. You respawn once every 3 days. In this game there will be moments of extreme judgement such as 3 people betrayed you and you have a gun with 1-2 bullets ect.

Last Parody Standing: Using random number generator I will split you into two teams then you must once every week I will post a song (songs range in difficulty) and you have 3 days to parody it. Me and 3 other unanimous jusdges will jusge your songs on a 1-100 scale then we will add up each teams and determine the winner. The losing team will then have a random person put on deathrow while the winning team will randomly have one exucter. They will go one on one in a difficult parody contest in which they have 3 days to complete. If the person on deathrow loses they go home if they win they stay. If one team has 5 people and the other has 7 I will discount the 2 lowest scores off of the greater team. There will be boosts to help a team that is losing too much and there will also be random events such asplayer switch and double trial.

Flag Post

I like LPS.

Flag Post

Your input is appreciated.

Flag Post

I like O:BH :P

Flag Post

LPS and O:BH

Flag Post

Thank you. Accepting more votes.

Flag Post

LPS plox