FGF Directory (R.I.P.) (locked)

210 posts

Flag Post

FGF DirectoryV4
Welcome to FGF DirectoryV4!
The FGF Directory brings organization to FGF and has all your necessities for surviving FGF!

Legend

Game Genre
Link to Game By User (!) – Open , (x) – Closed , © – Classic
Rating: ★★★★★, Number of Votes
Description: Submit Seven Words or Less

Game Types

Continuous: In a continuous game, the game will most likely never end (unless ended by the owner). They can vary from a multitude of things such as King of the Hill or Picture Wars.

Competition: In a competitive game, there are either teams or everyone stands for themselves. You compete to have the highest score either by playing games or answering trivia.

Role-Playing (RP): In a RP game, you act as a character in the game and follow the storyline provided by the owner.

Mafia: In a mafia game, there are two teams. The first group is usually the “mafia”, while the other group is often called the “townspeople.” The Mafia is usually smaller and knows who everyone is. The townspeople don’t know who anyone is, and must kill who they think is in the mafia is by night.

Werewolf: “Werewolf” forum games are a variant of Mafia games. Instead of their being a team of mafia, there is one werewolf. Like in other mafia games, the “townspeople” try to figure out who the werewolf is, while the werewolf kills off townspeople one by one.

Vote: In a voting game, the storyline progresses as you vote for what the main character/characters should do next.

Miscellaneous: In a miscellaneous game, the game is either unclassified by me yet, or has no certain agenda that matches with the above game types.

Useful Links
FGF Guidelines
FGF FAQ
FGF Winners

V4.1 Update: Added .25/.5/.75 Star Ratings
Last Update: Saturday, October 2nd, 3:22 PM

Flag Post

FGF Regulars

If you feel you reserve the right to be included in this list, you may post that you want to be on the list. If two people verify you, you shall be included.

BCLEGENDS
boomyfun
chesshawk
commie_commander
CrimsonBlaze
Dman18
Drovoxx
EbilWulf
evancolem
FlameFlight
FogFun
gandalf5166
Glomple
hero122
its_a_alt
JaumeBG
jimbo14
kashuushian1542
kilozombie
King_Matt
kingzak13
locks888
magik98
Marh
Mebomb
Minnakht
Morrrr
pludrpladr
randomturtle
rokun
rosate
Sabin7
sgtawesome16
SilentSam
squidward568
SupHomies
TailsTheFox12
TheAznSensation
walfordking
WiiPlayer113
XYTWO
Zakhep2

Flag Post

Continuous

The Password Game By weraze (!)
Rating: ★★, 1 Vote
Picture Wars 2 By Zingerz (!) ©
Rating: ★★★, 1 Vote
Corrupt-A-Wish By emperor1212 (!)
King of the Hill V By sgtawesome16 (!) ©
Rating: ★★★, 3 Votes
Make and Twist a Wish By Kranix (!)
Live, Die, Die Live and Die By Criks (!)
Steal the Cookie By evancolem (!)
Fun Music Game By uzzbuzz (!)
Get the Salad By CronosDage (!)

Flag Post

Competition

Rebus Forum Game Edition By TheAznSensation (!)
Lucky 21 By SamsterSamster (x)
Kongathlon By Drovoxx (x)

Flag Post

Role-Playing

Chaos Breach RP By Minnakht (!)
FAW VII: The Eye of the Storm By squidward568 (!) ©
Rating: ★★★★, 1 Vote
The Realm of the Dead 4 By randomturtle (!)

Flag Post

Mafia/WereWolf

Solar System Mafia By buzzerfly (x)
Zombie Mafia By CowFriend (!)

Flag Post

Vote

Me, Myself, and I By hero122 (!)
Zombie Survival XL By locks888 (!)
Ultimate Showdown By linkisgreat7 (!)
Prison Corpse By kinggun680 (!)
Computer Survival 1.5 By MasterZekrom (!)
The Zims By Speaksforthedead (x)
Rating: ★★, 1 Vote
Video Games RPG By jennym_a (!)
Interactive Zombie Game By 300fans (!)

Flag Post

Miscellaneous

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhh By Galezaku (!)
Rating: ★, 1 Vote
Paradise By Fogfun (!)
Lottery By speedy250 (x)

Flag Post

description = A game were gladiators come forth and try to become the best taking part of challenges. (idea made by TheAznSensation)

Flag Post

Thanks! Mr. AznSensation

Flag Post

Desciption to Forum Games’ Best Gamer (Azn, just copy+paste):

Description is kind of long, full description <a href="http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/99543-forum-games-best-gamer-round-3-action-turnip-todays-matches-matches-31-to-36#posts-2173381"&gt;here&lt;/a&gt;.

My rating on a few forum games out of five:
The Colosseum Remake: ★★★★★
The Vending Machine: ★★★
Larger: ★★★
Forum Games World Cup 2010: ★★★★★

Flag Post

On a side note, you might want to add this to the list.

Some of my out of five opinions are:

King of the Hill V: ★★
The Vending Machine: ★★★★
Heroes 4 Mafia: ★★★★
FAV VI: The Last: ★★★★★

I think this will certainly add an amount of cohesion to the game lists.

Flag Post

Why don’t you condense your posts a little bit? It seems a tad unnecessary to have so many posts, and I can’t imagine the coding will fail on you.

But other than that, nice idea on making this thread. Hope you can keep up with the updating.

Flag Post

I agree with Marh and if it fails and you’re using HTML, just write <br> after every line.

Flag Post
Ok I'll try to condense, never been that good at this sort of stuff *Edit:* I tried and I got this a lot "The Colosseum Remake":http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/104128-the-colosseum-remake ::: boomyfun Description: A game were gladiators come forth and try to become the best taking part of challenges. (idea made by TheAznSensation) Rating: N/A
"Zombie Survival":http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/103701-game-zombie-survival ::: piepiecool Description: N/A Rating: N/A
"King of the Hill V":http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/88400-king-of-the-hill-v?page=1 ::: sgtawesome16 Description: N/A Rating: N/A
"Metroid Mafia":http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/104286-metroid-mafia-sign-ups ::: Sabin7 Description: N/A Rating: N/A

Flag Post

liosfan is NOT running two games, ‘Defeat the…’ is CLOSED in the real meaninig of CLOSED.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

liosfan is NOT running two games, ‘Defeat the…’ is CLOSED in the real meaninig of CLOSED.

Sorry, updated

Flag Post

Just a few more ratings.

Passing the time: word game: ★★★.
Kingdom Hearts Mafia: ★★★★.
Picture Wars: ★★★★.

Flag Post

Er…I’d like to add my description for “Metroid Mafia”

A Mafia Game revolving around characters from almost the entire Metroid Universe! 20 people can play, total.

Flag Post

can you add my game called Dark Space?

Desc: A game set 2 centuries in the future, its an RP game trying to survive on a ship infected with a deadly virus. based off of EAs Dead Space Game, but there is a large difference.

Flag Post

Updated to V2, just saying.

Flag Post

I give dreams a 4 star rating so far.
p.s. Im back everybody!

Flag Post

I son’t think the vending machine is a classic but whatever. 5 stars for dreams.

Flag Post

I son’t think the vending machine is a classic but whatever. 5 stars for dreams.

I consider Classics to be no Sign-Ups, 20 Page+, and a lot of voices and will probably go on forever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

I consider Classics to be no Sign-Ups, 20 Page+, and a lot of voices and will probably go on forever.

The First [AKA classic] forum games usually had sign-ups, but whatever.