[Sign-ups] Dreams

41 posts

Flag Post

[This will not be like the Dreams book series I plan on writing once I find out how to make it very different from Inception. Damn you again Hollywood.]

Dreams. Something that we all have in common. Yet we know so little about them. These things that take us to worlds far away, made of pure imagination; what are they? Some say they are messages from a divine being. Others claim they are simply our mind trying to figure out the events of the day. But what if they were something more?

You’re closing your eyes. Another long day of life. You desperately wait for sleep to take you, to ease away your troubles. And it does. You begin dreaming. Your body regains energy as you rest. As the dream comes to a close, you become lucid again. You open your eyes to the world… only to see that you’re still dreaming. And you can’t wake up.

Sign-up sheet:
Name:
Description:
Dream: (What you’re currently dreaming of)

Dreamers:
1. Fogfun
2. TailsTheFox12
3. MeilK
4. Undeadcupcake3
5. Flashdeath30
6. Kashuushian1542
7. UnitedRebellion
8. Gandalf5166
9. Walfordking
10. Dman18
11. SupHomies
12. Jimbo14
13. Inveitable
14. Kyle77745

Flag Post

Name: Wilson Steffan
Description: 5’10", 158 lbs. Has dark blond hair and green eyes.
Dream: Playing a game of hide-and-seek in the forest with friends. At the time, is 15.

Flag Post

Sorry about not following on Echoes, Fog. I was just coming out of a busy period.

Name: Miles Vattic
Description: 6’4", 153 lbs; Blond hair with firey tint, ice blue eyes.
Dream: Piloting a plane over many changing areas. Plane is single-person, but there are marks it may have been used by more than one in the past.

Flag Post

Edit: V

Name: Sui Takumi
Description: 6’1, 154, Brown hair with blonde tint, brown eyes.
Dream: Sitting on a bench, looking at a fountain.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up in the morning, when I have a real dream to put down.

Flag Post

Name: John Steffan
Description: 5’ 11", 180 lbs. Has black hair and brown eyes. Has a 21 year old brother.
Dream: He is an animal, in a forest world with one human. One human, and a lot of animals.

Flag Post

Sign-up sheet:
Name:James Curzov
Description: 5’9 , 140 pounds. Brown hair and green eyes and has a 9 year old sun. he is wearing a Grey Jacket, black pants and a green shirt.
Dream: Piloting an airliner with an almost empty fuel tank over the Atlantic Ocean with an island 3 miles away.

Flag Post

To above:

Age 24 with a 9 year old son. That means he had the son when he was 15.

Flag Post

Name: Nara Sumas
Des: Black hair, 5’ 0", Olive skin, blue/green eyes. Normally quiet, but may start talking and not think at times.
Dream: As a test subject in a comfortable, yet eerie lab.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MeilK:

To above:

Age 24 with a 9 year old son. That means he had the son when he was 15.

Possible, but creepy as hell.

Flag Post
Gandalf, hurry up with your idea. Inveitable, sure. I just meant no 12 year olds. I've had people try to sign-up like that. Finally, MeilK, you don't have to be in the same dream as me. In fact, I would prefer it if you weren't. This is the chance to be alone... Look, check this for an idea of what Dreams is: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/70007-dreams-chapter-8-the-bank-sign-ups-still-open-game-ending-soon-play-if-you-want-a-boost-in-the-sequel?page=1 It's the original one I opened awhile back. Flash knows what this is. By the way, this will not be like the above. I mean, we're dreaming, but other than that, not much.

Flag Post

Name:Kash Komini
Description:Tall with dark brown hair and green-gray eyes
Dream:Appears to be at the Counter-terrorist spawn in DE_aztec,in a more realistic counter-strike round

Flag Post

Name: Lilith
Description: A self-centered, loud, obnoxious city girl. She has pale-blond hair and soft brown eyes. Caucasian, and 5"9.
Dream (as of now): Walking down a dead alleyway, somewhere in Italy. Cobblestone steps and eerie breeze sends occasional shivers down her spine.

Flag Post

Jake millar
Male
6’1", but only 130 lb. Dark blond hair, green eyes, outrageously skinny.
Is in Jurassic park, but has the powers of Ichigo Kurosaki.(I’ve decided to play myself in an RP for once. That is, myself, four years older. All my dreams are like this.)

Flag Post

[I love it how you and I look the same, minus the height and weight.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

[I love it how you and I look the same, minus the height and weight.]

Oh, I just put down what i look like, plus three inches and twenty pounds.

Flag Post

Fine.

Dream: I’m an ant. I’m traveling somewhere. Destination: Unknown.

Flag Post

Sign me up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Inveitable:

Sign me up.

Fill out the sheet, dude.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gandalf5166:
Originally posted by Inveitable:

Sign me up.

Fill out the sheet, dude.

I’m post #4…

Flag Post

Sorry if I sounded mean Gandalf. I mis-read your statement as you wanted to wait till morning to think about it. If you want to base it off a real dreaqm that you have, go right ahead. You can edit your dreams. Also, that’s what I look like, although I’m more 5’11" and a few more pounds. I think. Haven’t weighed myself in awhile.

Also, just to let everyone know, this is an RP. We will be meeting up eventually. Also, understand that in your dreams, things will get pretty weird. Just read the link I posted above. And you’re in Inveitable. I’ll edit OP when I wake up.

Flag Post

Even Fogfun has ran out of ideas now, but I’ll join.

Toby

Male

Blue eyes and has blonde hair

Flying through the air and being rich.

Anything possible in a dream.

Flag Post

SIGHN MEH AGAIN
Name: Freddi Maice
Description: 6’3, 223 pounds, Dark skin, Long, messy brown hair. Wears a black T-shirt and faded jeans.
Dream: Is on a train of sorts, that has a very dark, broken down, ruined inside.

Flag Post

Did anyone else have an awesome dream last night? I did. I’m changing my dream.

Flag Post

Sign-ups updated.