(Repost)[Sign-Ups]Werewolf

16 posts

Flag Post

The original one died and I couldn’t find this anywhere else So Here It’s basically like Mafia except only two people can kill others and there is someone called a seer. So there are 2 Werewolfs and 1 Seer And everyone else is a villager, this game will consist of 11 people so 8 people will be the villagers. At Night all the Villagers go to sleep and every night the two Werewolves can discuss among themselves on who to NK (Night Kill). The Seer asks me on who to “see” Then I will tell the seer whether the person he chose was a werewolf or a villager. Once everyone has woken up I say who has been killed and Everyone votes on who to lynch. Every night the same thing will happen again.

Credits to kilroy37 for making the original game
Also I’m not going to be on much so post if you want to be a mod.
Players:
WiiPlayer113
JaumeBG

Flag Post

I sign up

Flag Post

This game is monstrously unbalanced. In a game with 2 mafia, there should only be 9 players, especially with a cop. Your setup is closer to balanced with three mafia, although you would need 1 more player, and possibly a doc.

Flag Post

I Don’t play Mafia Games a lot, There are no roles except for Werewolf and Seer

Flag Post

Well, the way the game is now, it will be very, VERY hard for mafia to win.

Flag Post

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? what a load of bull shiz! a couple things:
1. The original creator was my alt kilroy37
2. i didnt lock, only a couple of people were really playing so there wasn’t enough to have a good game going especially since everyone who was active only voted for each other decreasing activity.
3. there’s only supposed to be 1 were wolf
4. the seer is OK. werewolf games are supposed to have, i just didn’t want to add one.

Flag Post

i thought you posted “Can someone lock this?”

Flag Post

That was the sign-ups that he said it in AFTER THE SIGN-UPS FILLED, if I’m remembering correctly.

Flag Post

Well That game died and it’s not coming back so i reposted it.

Flag Post

The thing about werewolf…… it’s exactly the same as mafia. This is an 11 player setup with 2 mafia and a cop. My point? That’s a really boring game of mafia.

Flag Post
Originally posted by m0dx298:

i thought you posted “Can someone lock this?”

Originally posted by XYTWO:

That was the sign-ups that he said it in AFTER THE SIGN-UPS FILLED, if I’m remembering correctly.

thats probably what happned because i had a lock post at the begining of the game and ugh-

I LOST THE GAME!!!

Flag Post

I sign up.

Flag Post

Well I edited it and is it fine now?

Flag Post

Is this game still running?

Flag Post

Is anyone going to sign up?

Flag Post

Sorry to go off-topic, but sgtawesome, kilroy was your alt?