The 2010 Kong Olympics - 2nd Event - (GAME CHANGE!) Sydney Shark (locked)

99 posts

Flag Post

Do you have what it takes to become the Olympic Champion?

Welcome to the 2010 Kong Olympics! You will face difficult challenges and gruesome trials. No, not really, but you will need skill. You will play a variety of flash games to prove your abilities. You will have fun, but you must work hard. This is what you’ve been training for for years. This is your chance to be in the spotlight. Live your dream. Do not give up. Do not back down. Pwn your opponents. Be the best of them all.

I have decided to add representing a chat room, since people suggested it.

I will pick a new flash game every Tuesday and you will post your highscores with a screenshot. Nobody gets eliminated in this game unless you cheat or decide to quit.

Rules:
1. Absolutely NO cheating.
2. You must take a screenshot of your record.
3. You are allowed to update your score if you improve.
4. If you are inactive for 2 straight events, you will be disqualified from the competition.
5. Win.

Here is the spreadsheet to keep track of the points and other fun stuff.

And sorry, Morrrr, for taking your idea, I did not know you thought of it first.

This week you will be playing Sydney Shark by wiesi. You will be battling out for the best score. Remember to post your screenshot. Good luck.

Flag Post

Hey guys, I was also wondering which results picture you like the most. Just vote here on the thread. These are the results from the last event.
Heres the first one:

Flag Post

And the second one:

Flag Post

Ha, I guess I’ll reserve another post since no one else has posted yet!

Flag Post

Although I’m not in your game, I like the second results picture the most.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

Although I’m not in your game, I like the second results picture the most.

Okay, I made the medal one first, then later I thought of the podium one, and I just posted both to see what people would like.

Flag Post

Just like to say, you completely ripped off my idea.

Flag Post

Well, I guess I’ll kick this event off with a really bad score that’ll be replaced later.
[EDITED OUT!]

Flag Post

Oooooh. Triangles

Flag Post
Originally posted by Morrrr:

Just like to say, you completely ripped off my idea.

Of…

Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Oooooh. Triangles

Yes, get used to the Triangles, you will be seeing them a lot now.

Flag Post

It won’t let me sort every column, so I will only sort the column of the current event.

Flag Post

Lol you can see #3 and 4 on the hi-score list cheated to get the hard badge.

Flag Post

My problem with this game is that almost everytime I tap w, a, s, or d, the circle continues in that direction until I tap the same key again. Any ideas on how to solve this?

Flag Post

Wii, what Filipino connection do you have? And whatever it is, I need to see evidence for it. I didn’t need it for Marh, as she clearly didn’t know it would be an advantage when she said she was half-Spanish, half-German, but I need to know that you aren’t just telling me that to qualify automatically. Also, (and Marh, you might want to take note of this) I will be doing games like this every year – the European Championship next year (perhaps), the Olympics the year after and the Winter Olympics 18 months later. If you choose a country other than the country where you are a citizen, and I allow it, you have to represent that country in all my future competitions, so if you choose Spain now and you want to play in the Olympics, you have to be Spain.

This is what I posted in my Forum Games World Cup sign-ups page.

I’m not expecting you to close down your whole game now you are so far into it, but can you give me some kind of acknowledgement (even if it’s just ‘idea shared by Morrrr’ in small text in the Lock post)?

Flag Post

This is what I posted in my Forum Games World Cup sign-ups page.
I’m not expecting you to close down your whole game now you are so far into it, but can you give me some kind of acknowledgement (even if it’s just ‘idea shared by Morrrr’ in small text in the Lock post)?

Oh gosh, I’m sorry, I had no idea you said that. I’m sorry I took your idea.

Flag Post

The Olympics are a worldwide event…it isn’t your idea. Stop messing with other people’s games.

(I’ll post my score once I get it in a few minutes. Maybe this will encourage me to get the hard badge finally :P. Unfortunately, there’s no way for people to prove that they didn’t cheat somehow, like getting one person for keyboard and one person for mouse.)

Flag Post

(I’ll post my score once I get it in a few minutes. Maybe this will encourage me to get the hard badge finally :P. Unfortunately, there’s no way for people to prove that they didn’t cheat somehow, like getting one person for keyboard and one person for mouse.)

Oh yeah, you’re right, forgot about that. Oh well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bobogoobo:

The Olympics are a worldwide event…it isn’t your idea. Stop messing with other people’s games.

Yes, but it was originally my idea to make it into a forum game. Now it has been taken, my game will lose its novelty.
However, I don’t mind too much. I’m really am sorry I came across aggressively, I was just a bit shocked. However, could I just have the teensiest bit of recognition? I don’t mind a tiny mention in small text at the end of a post.

Flag Post

My record from a while ago is 19k. I guess I’ll keep practicing :P.

Edit: Well, I don’t think he should have to recognize you if he didn’t even get his idea from you. People probably won’t even notice that your events are similar, since there are a lot of games and it would be hard to keep them all unique anyway.

Flag Post

Yea, I guess you’re right. King_Matt, It would be nice if you could do it, but don’t feel forced to.

Flag Post

I will when I get a chance, I’m doing this on my itouch right now, and it’s impossible to edit posts on here.

Flag Post

Hm, not an ideal game for a competition becuase competitors will be able to cheat by playing it with 2 ppl.

Well, but maybe this will motivate me work on getting the hard badge at least. =D

Flag Post

easy to get high scores if played with two people…

Flag Post

Damn, forgot about that.

Flag Post

yea im with gama this is not a good choice, very exploitable.