(sign-ups) Time Machine [For realz this time!]

40 posts

Flag Post

Prelude
I, the great Beta tag, has been next to the kong logo for a long time. I have seen all. I know your biggest fail here, and your greatest wins. Ive seen you spam, and ive seen you flag spam. I know all (unless it happened within the last tow days or during the alpha.) I’ve seen a man name ruudilica try to create a game known as the time machine, which many people wanted to play, only to become disappointed when i decided to just scratch the whole thing. I have decided to recreate it for you…

How to play.

In this game I will bring you to a certain time period. The time period could be a year (1985 A.D.) or a ceratian period in history (World War Two, or The stone ages) for one day(12:00 A.M. [midnight]-11:59 P.M. You will write a story about what you did that day and at the end of the day we will vote (using PMs) on who had the worst story that day and the best. The person who has the worst will be kicked out of our time machine group and will be left in the Jurassic period to be eaten to death (they lose). The person who has the best story will get 1 point, when we get to the last 3 people alive, whoever has the most points win!
example of game
me: we are now at the dawn of man, we are at a tropical paradise right next to an early man encampment.
poster1: i relax all day at the beach then go into the encampment at night an rape all the woman. hahahah.
poster2: (Private Message vote) Poster1’s story sucked, he is also a perv!

Rules!

1. Obey the rules
2. No spamming
3. No trolling
4. A fight between you and someone else in your stories is okay (as long as no one dies) outside of your stories is not
5. Have fun
6. Failure to obey rules will give you 1 strike. 3 strikes and your out of the game
7. Be active. You have two (depends on amount of players) miss days. Missing more than two days will result in you being kicked out. (i will give you a total of 2 days for your stories and 1 day to vote)

Warning Rules may Change over time!

Players

1. kashuushian1542
2. undeadcupcake3
3. walfordking
4. sgtawesome16
5. Sonicdude2
6. Drovoxx
7. TheAznSensation
8. Kilozombie
9. kingzak13
10. Sabin7
11. PatoLord
12. zombieluigi
13. SoundFXMan
14. viper11475
15.m0dx298
16. morrrr
(i can add more slots)

Attention! You can still sign up until we get to day 3 of the game!!! Im also sending PM’s to current players to announce that the game has started, but i will not send out any after that except to tell someone that they got kicked out or if they got inactive and missed 1 day of the game.

Flag Post

i guess i’ll sign…

Flag Post

mehzllesign.

Translation: I will sign.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up.

Flag Post

ill sign

Flag Post

I’ll sign

Flag Post

Woot actually made this time Sign’z for realz

Flag Post

Signzzzzzzzzzorz.

Flag Post

I’ll sign up. Again.

Flag Post

I will

SING

up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

I will

SING

up.

im taking that as you signing up

Flag Post

I want at least 15 people in order to start

Flag Post

weird, this was a hit when ruudilica did it…..

Flag Post

this seems fun

though people take the piss out of me if i try writing a story

i will sign anyway

Flag Post

I’ll sign.

Flag Post

Signed

Flag Post

signs

Flag Post

We need at least 3 more people

Flag Post

okay.

Eenie, Meanie, Miny and Fred.

Flag Post

I’m in.
I’ve been waiting for something like this. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by SoundFXMan:

I’m in.
I’ve been waiting for something like this. :)

Why did you disappear for a while?

Flag Post

I was on vacation for 4 weeks. I also was overtaken by the mindvirus known as Caesary…Im better now though :)

Flag Post

Ah (=

Flag Post

in in

Flag Post
Originally posted by SoundFXMan:

I was on vacation for 4 weeks. I also was overtaken by the mindvirus known as Caesary…Im better now though :)

OMG SOUNDFXMAN!!!!! i missed you man