[Game] Pff, guns? we don't need guns. Let's try another fantasy adventure! (locked)

15 posts

Flag Post

Name:Kash Komini
Species:Elf
Strength:10
Magic:9
communication: 5
Sneak:11
Hunting:15

Flag Post

Name: Dermot Arlwally.
Species: Elf.
Strength:20.
Magic: 22.
Communication: 0.
Sneak:6
Hunting: 2.

Flag Post

Sorry about having to do that but the post messed up. Anyway.
LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN

The four of you are all in a tavern, The Dirty Flagon, You’ve been down on your luck lately, so you decide to try adventuring, where there are caves to plunder,tombs to raid, and most of all, gold to be found.

Flag Post

Woops, you forgot a r4l post.
And why don’t you just compile all of this into one post?

Flag Post

I can’t it would make it unreadable. and if you don’t have a character GTFO.

Flag Post

Dermot
I sigh and put my drink on the table. Being the shy person i was, i didn’t speak to people with words. Well, i couldn’t speak even if i wanted to. I was a mute. I raised my left hand and with my right, i picked up my bag of rusted coins. I pointed at it, then pointed again out of the bar door.

I lit my fingers and brought up a flame. I used the flame to heat up the coins, then let the flame consume the bag. I put it out with a strong burst of air energy, and reached inside. I pulled out a gold coin. I smiled, hoping they understood.

Flag Post

Deegee
I sigh. Home seemed so far away. I had moved to this town because I wanted to make it the big time, stealing with the best of ‘em. But I had failed. I wasn’t very thoughtful, and had forgotten my lockpick at home. I didn’t even have enough gold to get a new one. But noo I couldn’t have stopped there. I had to try to steal without a lockpick. That strategy had gotten me sentenced to prison for the past few years. I took my throwing knife out of my pocket. If I was quick, I could make it into the cook’s room, and try to take his measly stash. But then I saw a man sitting out at the front table. He would make a much easier target. I tossed the knife in my hand, ready to sink it into his head from behind, when I saw him burn his gold bag. If there was one thing I hated more than elves, it was mages. I pocketed my knife and strode over to the man. “Hello sir, I would like to ask you why you burned that bag?”
(No seriously why?)

Flag Post

Gahh.

Flag Post

God. this thing died in 10 posts.

Flag Post

don’t give up hope!
Unless, it’s been 24 hours since the last post, it’s not dead yet.

Flag Post

Dermot
I turn to the man. I point to my mouth, then shake my head.

[I’m trying to communicate with some people you don’t know, to try and get them to help me look for gold.]

Flag Post

(okay.)
Deegee
“Mute, huh?” I say, tossing the knife in the air once again. “Aren’t mute people supposed to have an excellent sense of hearing?” I ask him. “Anyway, I’m low on cash, only got a few bronze coins to my name. I’m askin for help here. Do you know any way to earn a quick buck?”

Flag Post

Also. Dman and kash, could you actually play?

Flag Post

BUMP

Flag Post

Dangit. My first game. Dead.