Creating Items (Game) (nosignups) page 2 (locked)

49 posts

Flag Post

hmm i like the space-time thing.do you say who suggested what item when the vote is done?

Flag Post

Smash the brick with the rock. Then use the rock to sharpent the axe head. use that to cut the pie. the use the portal gun to bring all your friends then you throw a party.

Flag Post

I create a time-machine by cutting the 2 rocks apart with the axe-head. Then i rub the rocks against eachother to create sparks which powers up the Portal Gun to create a time portal. Then i travel back in time and throw the brick in kilozombies head so this thread would never have existed. And throw the pie at his corpse.

Flag Post

Portal gun:An object from the game portal,AKA The Cake Is A Lie place,that creates 2 portals so that you can get from one place to another

Flag Post

LOL duckboii got pwn’d

Flag Post

Attatch the brick to the fron of the portal gun and the rock to the back and then use the wires from inside the portal gun to attatch them and still make the portal gun work then put the axe head on the front of the brick (You might see where this is going) and the blueberry pie? Well just take a piece and have a doctor plant it in your brain and make it magentic. Then eat the rest of the pie (yum) so now you just think of a place or something then when u shoot the gun the brick with an axe head will launch to that place and hit whatever you thought of and then it comes back because of the rock at the back. booya

Flag Post

Hi guys, you all did great but the winner is:

slayer1337

with:

(Slayer decides the name, 4 words or below.)

Whisper your new items!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Get the fuck out of my thread, Zakhep. The picture’s getting old. I don’t even know where it’s from.

Items!

small bin
dagger
Zoetrope
lightbulb
golden tooth

Flag Post

Put the lightbulb in the zoetrope when its on to make thin bars of light. cut a small podium out of the bin using the dagger and sit the golden tooth ontop of it. Then spin the zoetrope and watch the light bonce off the golden tooth. then round up all your friends and have a party.

Flag Post

It’s a new way to play Musical Chairs. Get some really drunk guy to hold the modified zoetrope and whenever he touches it with light, you have to sit down. A loser needs to base jump from the Empire State Building.

Flag Post

LOL.

Flag Post

You can make a bin that blinds people and knifes there face off!

Hollow out the gold tooth, and throw away the remains. But the gold tooth inside a lightbulbb, and put the lightbulb into the Zoetrope. Put that in a bin, and put the knife onto the bottom of the lid.

When opened, then guy will have whatever body part he opened the bin with sliced off, and the spinning and flashing lights will blind him.

RESULT!

Useful for binmen that take your bins without waiting for you to put rubbish in them, and cats trying to steal your food!

Flag Post

Or for setting up that hedge maze in your backyard you spent two years on but only managed to plant a tree and get Ellis his horse.

[Not going to feed the troll.]

Flag Post

You do realise i’m flagging all of your posts.

Anyway, Kilozombie, lol at your idea.

Flag Post

[the cake is a lie!]

Flag Post

With all of those things there, you can make a looping .gif, by making a small video camera out of the small bin, dagger for the electrical and cutting components, and the golden tooth as a memory device, then you attach the lightbulb to add a lighting system and you record the zoetrope.

Here’s one i made earlier:

Flag Post

Now you can bring all your amazing creations in the safety of your jaw.

Flag Post

K everybody, it was a hard decision but the winner is:

IT’S A TARP Recycling Bin!

Whispar me the items for this challenge!

Flag Post

LOL I like that one

Flag Post

Whispar me s0m moar!

Flag Post

BUMP