Forum Games Forums Regs

16 posts

Flag Post

Have you ever made a game, and nobody signed up for it? Not anymore! This account was made as a list of the Forum Games Forums regulars, kind of like modfriend. If you have a game and nobody is signing up for it, message people on this list to make it more popular. If you think you belong on this list and you aren’t, please say it here or in my shouts (btw this alt was made by King_Matt).

Flag Post

Spamming user’s profiles to join your game is not a smart thing to do.

Flag Post

I didn’t mean for spamming, I just meant requests.

Flag Post

I agree with Wii, if someone doesn’t join your forum game maybe that’s because they don’t like the type of game it is, so why message them…?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I agree with Wii, if someone doesn’t join your forum game maybe that’s because they don’t like the type of game it is, so why message them…?

Uh, maybe they didn’t see it?

Flag Post

Not the best idea, because some random guy named xb3astguyx95 with 1 post will make a game, and then message all those people on the list saying “plz play my game i r is cool and den u get gud fun”

Flag Post

A bunch of people in the thread titled “I miss the old days…” thought it was a good idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FGF_Regs:

A bunch of people in the thread titled “I miss the old days…” thought it was a good idea.

I meant that having game creators message the regulars was a bad idea. The list is a good idea.

Flag Post

Well it’s still good for reference, eh? I did kinda think about it being defective. But you guys be trollin’.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drovoxx:

Haha, yes.

Flag Post

I definitely have successfully filled a game by PMing people asking for joins. Of course, it should be saved for if you can’t fill it normally, but it works.

Flag Post

FGF, i love this idea. good job on this!

PS: if you who think this thread sucks…
…then go die in a hole.

I Miss The Old Days was a thread that was Forum game Related. I dont see why a thread to request people to join your Game would cause Al Queda to bomb us. its basically Advertising forum games.

Flag Post

Great Idea! Well done FGF!

Flag Post

Meh.

Flag Post

Thanks undead and walford, lol @ForumGames.