[Game] Colonize (no signups) (locked)

54 posts

Flag Post

Colonize. It is a simple task. but not for these ‘lucky’ 10. The survivors of a plane crash, they have one goal. To colonize. If I can get someone to help that’d be great but otherwise I can do it by myself.

Flag Post

Cool game bro. Are you planning on posting pictures ?

Flag Post

No I suck at art. If you can draw though, I welcome you to try.

Flag Post

Do we have options or we just make them do what we want?

Flag Post

Well I’ll be making a ‘quest’ system, which will set a guideline but other than that, go crazy.

Flag Post

sounds like an awesome game. if you want, ill make a storyline and a character sheet. im pretty good at them.

Flag Post

i’ll help
Name: jim, the turtle tamer (decendant of eric the turtle rider)
rides: turtles, horses
job: veternarian
des.: jim had a good life, when he was 10 his dad taught him how to tame snapping turtles, and ride them. when he grew up, he loved pets! he became a vet to learn more about them. on a trip to costco he won a contest over the radio to go to an all expence paid trip to hawaii!
picture:
dfgb

Flag Post

Alrighty then hold up for the first quest.

Flag Post

People:
Ridley
Jim

First quest:
Those worthless mortals have been rendered unconcious. Use your godly powers to wake them up.

Flag Post

Name: Ridley Kraid
Rides: His own two feet
Job: EPI Agent
Description: He is on a secret mission fom Evil Parasol Inc. A plane is set to crash in Mid-August. He is to be on the plane, but his goal is currently unknown. From what our operatives tell us, he was personally given the case from the Executive of Evil Parasol Inc.

[Also, for the purpose of the storyline, am I allowed to have some contact with the mainland via tranciever, purely so I can flesh out my role here?]

Flag Post

With every charcter, I’ll put thier names on the people list.

Flag Post

my tutle nips my nose, soon i come back into consiousness. heres a map:
g

Flag Post

What? A map? I don’t see a map.

Flag Post

Ridley

I look around. The plane crashed, just as it was supposed to. Everything is going according to plan. Only one survivor is nearby at the moment, but more will crop up soon. My boss will be thrilled to hear about this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by liosfan:

i’ll help
des.: jim had a good life, when he was 10 his dad taught him how to tame snapping turtles, and ride them. when he grew up, he loved pets! he became a vet to learn more about them. on a trip to costco he won a contest over the radio to go to an all expence paid trip to hawaii!
picture:
dfgb

Totally ripped off Eric the Turtle Rider. Good job.

This is Yuri.

Flag Post

Name: James Curzov
Rides: His two feet, a Segway and a small pet turtle.
Job: Navy Seal
Personal Items: Swiss Army Knife, 2 bags of Beef Jerky, a Lobster, 2 pieces of cake and a cupcake (he stole them from the plane before it crashed), a Laptop with 2 bars of signal strength, an Iphone Touch, a box of cheez-its, a 24 cans of Soda, 6 cans of beer, a bag of chips and his metal laptop box.

Description: James as a kid was always a kid who liked guns, military and secrecy. when his father told him he had to be strong and smart to be in the military, he started going to the gym and his school grades improved immensely. he grew up and went to college, then a university, and when he became 24, he was more than qualified to be a US Army Ranger. they then put him into the Navy Seals.

(just a note, his muscles arent HULKING FRIGGIN BIG. theyre about average for a 34 year old.)

Flag Post

Lolwut?
The Topic title says no sign-ups, but peopel are signing up. .
?

Flag Post

im the 2nd survivor to wake up, just after ridley.

“Are you okay?” i ask.

Flag Post

scratches head you’re right.

Flag Post

Ridley

Hm…I think I see a man over there, probably military. He could pose a threat, but only if I conduct my buisiness in an unethical manner.

“Er..Yes, I’m perfectly fine. And you? Are you feeling okay?”

Flag Post

HOLD ON PEOPLE. No more rping until I get the game up. Also rebellion, are you gonna draw art or something? I need to know these things.

Flag Post

“Yeah. if you want, ill help you. im a Navy Seal, by the way.my name is James. say… you look like you work for the EPI.” i say, as i stare at his clothing. i go to my suitcase, grab a beer and toss it to Ridley.

Flag Post

Name:Kash Komini[Inventor and loves pets]
Rides:Horses,and if tamed big cats.
Job: Inventor
Description:At an early age Kash was already inventing many things.As he grew up he had a great love for pets.He won a contest for the best invention and got a free trip to hawaii

Flag Post

(Er…Itchy said we can’t RP any more until he gets the game up. Unless…this counts? I don’t know.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnitedRebellion:
Originally posted by liosfan:

i’ll help
picture:
dfgb

Totally ripped off Eric the Turtle Rider. Good job.

This is Yuri.

read the profile