[Game] Colonize (no signups) page 2 (locked)

54 posts

Flag Post

I’m actually just waiting for United to answer and I’ll let you Rp for a little while longer, then you’re gonna have to start the quests.

Flag Post

Ridley

(Wait….how could this man possibly know- Oh wait, he isn’t referring to my company. He’s referring to that produce company.)

Yes, and I was going to Hawaii for a small vacation. However, it seems that this is in fact worse then work! Am I right?” I say, then begin gingerly drinking the beer, realizing how long it’s been since I’ve drank any liquid at all.

Flag Post

everyone, exept a couple of people, are playing the game wrong on the front page! the game is like this:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5/topics/50373

Flag Post

No lios they can play like that . Also is the fact that the group of 10 is completly balanced which means 5 females and 5 males.

Flag Post

So, 3 males are here already. So 2 more males, and 5 more females.

Flag Post

Kash
I look around for some wood.
“hey guys.we better make a shelter.if we don’t we’ll regret it”

Flag Post

I’m gonna need someone to play as the god if you don’t mind.

Flag Post

jim

i find a mine and a volcano after searching. i took some metal then dipped it in the lava on a stick ,carefully, melting it then shaped it into a head of a axe-ish shape.
after a couple of minutes of searching i found a chunk of wood and stuck it on the axe-head.
i have a new item: weak axe.
jim: “who wants to use it?”
5 minutes later, kash gave me back my axe.
kash: “it worked good, but the head isn’t that sharp”
jim: “i’ll try to make it sharper”

Flag Post

Ridley

Say Jim, can I have a sample of your blood? I want to test to see if it is infected.

Flag Post

James

“oh. you make some REALLY good food. are you an executive? CEO? Worker?” i ask as i pull out my laptop and a beer.

“Dang. theres barely any signal strength.” i say, pulling out my pistol.

Flag Post

James

“Hey jim!” i say to him.

Flag Post

Ridley

As a matter of fact, I am the CEO of the West Coast Branch, which is California, and part of Idaho. We recently made a small branch in Hawaii, and the CEO running it is an old friend of mine. I figured I’d congratulate him and take a vacation.

I notice that another survivor is trying to build a shelter.

HEY! I don’t think we need one yet! It’s not like it’s the middle of winter!

(Besides, if there is anything we- THEY- need to worry about, it’s running out of food.)

Flag Post

jim

jim: “what?”

Flag Post

James

“You can sharpen your Axe on my Metal Suitcase!” i say to him.

Flag Post

Ridley

I quickly prick Jim on the back with a syringe, drawing a small amount of blood.

Flag Post

James

“Лайно!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” i blurt out.

“Sorry, i just had to get that out.” i say, passing the pistol to Kash.

Flag Post

[secretly i was a enemy soldier!I shoot everyone in the head and run away!
GAME OVER
oh wait…]

Kash

I wait for james

Flag Post

jim

oww!
i hit my axe on the suit case for a hour.
i find a bunny and chop its head off while screaming “off with your head!”
i make fire and cook the bunny on the axe.
“who wants bunny meat?”
everyone exept ridley gets meat.
he has my blood.
(\/)
(0
0)
C(“)(”)

Flag Post

“yum. that was good.” i say as i swipe an extra piece of meat when nobody is looking. i go to Ridley and give him some meat and tell him he should eat behind the bush. also…

Wallah! our island!

Flag Post

were right….

here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

were right….

here.

[No,we’re HERE

:P]

Flag Post

Restarting now, you guys are getting a little out of hand :P. This time, we’re doin’ it the old fashioned way.
These lazy mortals are asleep! They must be woken before anything remotly productive can be done!

Flag Post

I wake up? Or the mortals wake up?

Flag Post

I’m the god. I will stop you from doing stupid stuff. you guys can still Rp but you need do do the quests.

Flag Post

ill be the blue god!
theres the white god, the blue god, and the dark god!