It's Extremely Hardcore, Bro

31 posts

Flag Post

It’s Extremely Hardcore, Bro

Also known as IEHCB

The most hardcore adventure, featuring the most hardcore guy, MHG. It’s up to you to what his actions should be.

Now go kick some ass and start suggesting.

 
Flag Post

Cut off Justin Beaver’s head.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by King_Matt:

Cut off Justin Beaver’s head.

 
Flag Post

Sadly, this site is full of children. The decapitation of total hardcore-ness has been censored.

Wat do?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by King_Matt:

Cut off Justin Beaver’s head.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by UnitedRebellion:

Sadly, this site is full of children. The decapitation of total hardcore-ness has been censored.

Wat do?

D:<

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

Nice triple post.

Wat do?

 
Flag Post

This game is not hardcore at all if it dosent have violence and gore. this game sucks.

 
Flag Post

Fire your lazor at a nearby orbiting satellite.

 
Flag Post

Look cupcake, If he don’t have skills to draw a guy dieing on a Pg13 site.

 
Flag Post

the least he could do is just show some red lines for blood spurting out!

 
Flag Post

Those who defy the EHG will not be tolerated.

 
Flag Post

Cool now make hardcore guy to to bed the extreme way.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Fire your lazor at a nearby orbiting satellite.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by randomturtle:

Cool now make hardcore guy to to bed the extreme way.

 
Flag Post

There’s no pillow on the bed. THAT’S HARDCORE.

 
Flag Post

The satellite is engulfed in total hardcore. It blows up.

 
Flag Post

Challenge all the world leaders to mortal combat, all versus him.

 
Flag Post

Challenge all the hobos to samurai combat.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Challenge all the world leaders to mortal combat, all versus him.


Originally posted by randomturtle:

Challenge all the hobos to samurai combat.

All the world leaders with their Samurai Hobos!

 
Flag Post

Do this V

Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Challenge all the world leaders to mortal combat, all versus him.




Originally posted by randomturtle:

Challenge all the hobos to samurai combat.

All the world leaders with their Samurai Hobos!

Do this ^

 
Flag Post

Pee on Barack Obama.

 
Flag Post

Make a pr0no starring Greg and Boxxy.

 
Flag Post

^Thats not funny Greg would never cheat on his wife.