[sign-ups] Your choice

16 posts

Flag Post

I haven’t been here recently and I only started a game to waste time over the summer holiday so excuse me if this game is a copy of another or very similar but it don’t matter ill still run it.

Basically it’s a game with no starter objective or evil. Its a game where you can create your own evil (staying realistic) and battle the evil others make.

For Example: If Player 1 decides to rob a bank, Player 2 can if he wants to decides to track down Player 1 and put him to justice.

The game is set in 2010/now and Players have the use of anything that is currently invented. So your allowed a HDTV but not allowed a working light saber.

As many people can play and all the players can choose where they live but to encourage interaction with others your all placed in a town called Appletreewick (North Yorkshire, UK), which is in fact a real town.

Just to ensure you understands what was just said you have a choice where you stay in the town so you can stay in the outskirts, town center etc etc.

Players:

Sign-ups will remain open for 1 week with the game starting in 3 days. Late sign-ups will be acted as people moving houses.

Please fill in to join:
Name:
Job:
Personality:
Location within town:

Flag Post

ill sighn-up. i will be a notorius criminal mastermind, staying in a small, innocent suburb, planning a major heist. i am using a false I.D.

Flag Post

Wops forgot the sign-ups sheet. Remember slothmen do you want others to know who you are at the start

Flag Post

that poses an interesting question…i shall give you an answer whne i done pondering

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

You still have summer holidays?!

Lucky bastard, i started thursday!

Flag Post

i’ll sign up
Name:Slypickle
Job:World famous criminal
Personality:Sneaky and mischievous
Location within town:Farm in a big open field

Flag Post

Name:Zakhep(don’t ask why there is no 2)
Job:High school student(but good at maths and science)
Personality:cyber(likes the computer more then normal)
Location within town:center(no comment here)

Flag Post

Flag Post

i have pondered. i know have decided to be an outsider, that no one knows much about.

name:john smith(vladimir von dragoon)
job:gets some kind of check in the mail
personality:very private, and doesnt have too many friend.(other than a few very mysterious russians)

Flag Post

can use fake name.

Flag Post

i thinkill just post a little descriptive thing, for reference at a later point.

i walk carefully around several traps that i hid in the grass. i make my way to the barn out in the woods. behind me is the smal line of 4 trees thick between the clearing, and my back yard. i get to the barn, and go around, to the underground entrance. i surface a few hours later, aftern the sun has left. i do the same thing i did coming here, to get back to my home. i go into my house, and go to sleep.

Flag Post

name:madara uchiha (tobi)
job:akutsuki
personality:has sharigan and magnekyo sharigan, pretend to be weak in tobi.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mcj17:

name:madara uchiha (tobi)
job:akutsuki
personality:has sharigan and magnekyo sharigan, pretend to be weak in tobi.

FAIL

Flag Post

kash, i think we are allowed whatever character we wish. i think i might be the guy that goes,“DO A BARREL ROLL!”…or not.

Flag Post

i will join
Name:Bob
Job:A fat guy that doesnt do anything
Personality:lazy and do nothing
Location within town:a normal house