(Game) Persona High

19 posts

Flag Post

Your a normal ordinary person just trying to survive highschool, get a girlfriend, and live a happy normal ordinary life, sad thing is life is not so ordinary…

Story
You arrive in Gekkoukan, to have an ordinary high school. Sad thing is life is not so ordinary in this ‘ordinary’ place. A demon monument called Tartarus rises up Downtown every Full Moon to wreak havoc upon the people of Gekkoukan, though many normal visitors never see it…*

1.Drovoxx (Derty Dave) Heterosexual?, Ladies Man, Cool guy, Smart, athletic. (16)
2.Sabin7 (Ridley Kraid) Amusing, Philosophical, Logical. (17)
3.kashuushian1542 (Kash Komini) Smart, Cool, philosophical. (17)
4. liosfan (Ricky Rollins) Average, Average, Average. (21) MAYBE PLAYING
5. Cammy_G (Takeshi Marui) Submissive, Loyal, Polite. (16)

(Sign ups still open, I will also make more slots for if people want to play)

Flag Post

1.Drovoxx (Derty Dave) Heterosexual?, Ladies Man, Cool guy, Smart, athletic. (16)
Outfit: (Gangster) Tuxedo.
Relationships: None.

2.Sabin7 (Ridley Kraid) Amusing, Philosophical, Logical. (17)
Outfit: Business Suit (with tie)

3.kashuushian1542 (Kash Komini) Smart, Cool, philosophical. (17)
Outfit: Black Business (Suit cloak)

4. Cammy_G (Takeshi Marui) Submissive, Loyal, Polite. (16)
Outfit: Long Coat, T Shirt, Tie, (Black Trousers), Sneakers, Headphones.

Flag Post

Demons

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. None

Flag Post

EPIC SAUCE!

Flag Post

So, we start now?

Ridley

(Okay, off to the dormatory. I shouldn’t hesitate; One second could be the difference between getting a room where I can view the city and being forced to stay at the bottom, with ruckus going on every day. It’s the first bit of quiet I’ll have since I went on the plane at New York. Learning Japenese was a bit of a trifle, but I still haven’t mastered the language. Oh well, I’ll have time for speculation later.)

I quickly jog up to a room on the 12th Story, and begin to rearrange my things. Then, I slip into the auditorium for the opening assembly.

Flag Post

Everyone sits down and after a few minutes the school principal comes in…

“Welcome to Gekkoukan High School! We appreciate all of you being here, and all of the transfers from the States. We have a tight schedule here and after this assembly please go to your first classes, after the Second class we go to lunch and then P.E. then to our last class and then to dismissal. If some if you didn’t here that your not kids after all, go and find out for yourself. Fifteen minutes to talk to your friends and off to your first class.”

The Principal goes out of the room.

Flag Post

Ridley

(Hm…perhaps I should…ah, yes! Fifteen minutes should be ample time to ask the principle.)

I follow the principle from the room. I walk up to him, and ask him “Sir, I am interested in Student Council. What tasks do I need to accomplish to be part of it?”

After asking, I walk to my first class, Musical Theater.

(Ah, the Theater is a magical place. The singers and but noisemakers, and behind the noisemakers, brightly clad passions flare and flourish. Hopefully my singing abilities in English will transfer over well into Japenese….)

Flag Post

Derty Dave

I roam around the assembly hall. Hmm, looks like no States transfers. Oh, well, I’ll have to manage.. My tux is uncomfortably itching at my skin as I glance at 1 or 2 babes. It seems like I’m the youngest one here. The bell rings, and I saunter off to my first class, Visual Stimulation, otherwise known as art, hoping to make some friends (and enemies).

Flag Post

ricky

i go to sience class early and hook up all of the flames to 1 remote and tinkered a little with the chemicals. when class started i got up, walked up to the front of the room, and rick’rolled everyone in the class setting off beakers at will. everyone laughed and i got sent to the principal and got a week of detension. see you there!

Flag Post

Kash

I go to my first class,Math.Which is rather boring…

Flag Post

Delete the sign-ups thread; unless you want people to post in that thread in order to sign up?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sabin7:

Ridley

(Hm…perhaps I should…ah, yes! Fifteen minutes should be ample time to ask the principle.)

I follow the principle from the room. I walk up to him, and ask him “Sir, I am interested in Student Council. What tasks do I need to accomplish to be part of it?”

After asking, I walk to my first class, Musical Theater.

(Ah, the Theater is a magical place. The singers and but noisemakers, and behind the noisemakers, brightly clad passions flare and flourish. Hopefully my singing abilities in English will transfer over well into Japenese….)

You see your Teacher Kira Nagasaka walk in class.

“Hello students, I’m especially proud of you talking your first class to Theater a wonderful Art indeed. My name is Kira Nagasaka, First off we will be studying and performing the play ‘Moonlight Stars’. Better get started, also the library is at the west wing of the school, first door to the left. Happy hunting ^^”

The Teacher smiles at everyone and sends you and the rest off to the library to read some books about the play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drovoxx:

Delete the sign-ups thread; unless you want people to post in that thread in order to sign up?

fine…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drovoxx:

Derty Dave

I roam around the assembly hall. Hmm, looks like no States transfers. Oh, well, I’ll have to manage.. My tux is uncomfortably itching at my skin as I glance at 1 or 2 babes. It seems like I’m the youngest one here. The bell rings, and I saunter off to my first class, Visual Stimulation, otherwise known as art, hoping to make some friends (and enemies).

The teacher walks into class, he starts off normally.

“Hello class, I am Joey Wilson I am from the states and have come to teach all of you about Art! We will start by learning the arts of the past. Please go to the Library for them, also be quiet the library is a quiet place you know.”

He all sends you to the Library without directions, maybe some of the people might know where it is…

Flag Post
Originally posted by liosfan:

ricky

i go to sience class early and hook up all of the flames to 1 remote and tinkered a little with the chemicals. when class started i got up, walked up to the front of the room, and rick’rolled everyone in the class setting off beakers at will. everyone laughed and i got sent to the principal and got a week of detension. see you there!

You get sent to detention and notice some other people there too…

“Mr Ricky Rollins! First day of school and you already got detention! This means double the work for you young man! But since its your first time here, we will QUIETLY send you off to class. Now hurry up now you don’t want too get double detention do you?”

The lady then shouts at the other two people there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kashuushian1542:

Kash

I go to my first class,Math.Which is rather boring…

“I am Bret Hyung I will be your Math teacher for a while since your usual Teacher got, well run over by a bus, but that’s okay that’s why I’m here! Okay class do you know what the answer for this problem is?”

Whats the Derivative of 2 X squared?

Flag Post

Ridley

I go to the library.

(Hm…seems like almost everyone else is going to the library, also. I wonder if this is some practical joke, or if it is just a coincidence? Anyway, let’s find some lyrical sheets, in addition to books about the play.)

I look for books on Moonlight Stars. Based on the title, it sounds like it would be in the Classic/Traditional section. After checking out a few books regarding the play, I go to my next class, Politics.

(Of course. Learning the inner workings of the government and how to appeal to the public can be as useful as knowing how to successfully prepare a delicious meal. I wonder how many other students realize the importance of this? No matter, I’ll find out soon.)

Flag Post

i go on my laptop on the lockers (yes im sitting on top of the 6 foot tall lockers) and set up a camera. i give a monitor to the principal and said that it will help her track the bad kids down. i go to math and had a test. i made a dinosuar out of the bubbles and got the test 7/8 right. Gooooo…. dinos!

Flag Post

Bump? Also, wouldn’t the principle at this point be Mitsuru? After all, her father died in P3, so…