Corrupt-a-Wish page 409

14362 posts

Flag Post

Granted, but it’s purple because it’s coated in nitrogen triiodide.

I wish for the ability to teleport to Australia.

Flag Post

w…w…what ;-;

Granted, but you got an overly attached wife.

I wish for pie and chocolate to grieve my dead purple cat. ;-;

Flag Post

Granted, but you forgot that you’re lactose intolerant, and you baked a whipped cream pie with milk chocolate, thus, killing you.

I wish for all the continents to form Pangaea again.

Flag Post

Granted, now you are now considered an enemy of half of the beach resorts and fishing industry which have failed due to your wish along with being responsible for the destruction of many aquatic species.

I wish for a violin that changes colours based on what string is played.

Flag Post

Granted, but the colors are too similar for anyone to tell.

I wish for the ability to shoot cardboard boxes that can only hurt me if someone utilizes one against me. Separate to using guns.

Flag Post

Granted, but you shoot, and it reflects and snaps your neck off.
I wish to be boredom free.

Flag Post

Granted. You are now boredom, and you cost no money.

I wish for Pluto to be considered a planet again.

Flag Post

granted, but then some astronauts who supported to not calling a planet thingy got mad and blew up Pluto with dynamite.
I wish for king dedede’s theme to be stuck in my head for the rest of the year.

Flag Post
Originally posted by peppyk:

granted, but then some astronauts who supported to not calling a planet thingy got mad and blew up Pluto with dynamite.
I wish for king dedede’s theme to be stuck in my head for the rest of the year.

Granted,but because now it stuck on your head,you got a very terrible headache.

I wish for a new kong version!

Flag Post

granted, but the version sucks.

I wish for nothing.

Flag Post

Granted. The universe no longer exists.

I wish for this wish to be corrupted twice, purified, then corrupted again.

Flag Post

Granted, but the purification never happens.

I wish for a psychic death tank.

Flag Post

Granted but it blows up when you get it
I wish for a curry

Flag Post

Granted, but it gave you explosive diarrhea.
I wish for the most delicious apple ever.

Flag Post

granted, but it was poisonous when you ate it and you died.
i wish for every day to be a weekend

Flag Post

Granted, but since you only work on weekdays, you never go to work, never get paid, get evicted from your house and start living on the streets. You try to reason with the account firm, but they evict you. As you don’t work on Saturday’s you get a horrible reputation for being a lazy, unscrumptus person. In a fit of rage another night, walking around town alone, you throw out a wild punch, striking a young woman in the stomach.

Thirteen weeks pass, your being held before a jury. The judge notes your bad reputation of never working, a police investigation also discovers that it was you who made every day the weekend in the first place. You are sentenced to 13 years imprisonment.

It is now two years into your sentence, 11 years to go. Your cellmate Shanky has just been released and your due for a new one. A blond man walks next to you and sits on the bed. Unlike the other prisoners he is clean and wellshaven. He is polite and friendly, and you think nothing of drifiting to sleep.

You awake in the dead of night, your anal regions being defiled by your cellmate. You notice him, and scream. It takes the guards a horrible twelve minutes to take him away to solitary confinement. You are scarred for the rest of your sentence.

Eleven years later, you are released. You are bitter, and cynical. Outcrying about the injustice in the world. You try to start a new life, and even get a job at Mcdonalds. Your a toilet cleaner, but at least Mcdonalds hires their employees on the weekends.

Six months later your surrounded by darkness, you still still live alone with nobody left to watch your back. Mcdonalds pay is abysmal, and your damn hungry. Your walking back to your apartment when suddenly you stop, a young lady waves towards you and your ragged clothes. Love overwhelms your body and you walk towards her. She winks at you and then skips away, with you in hot pursuit. You follow her into a dark alleyway, where you see he facing the wall. Curious you peer over her shoulder, in bewilderment.

Suddenly she pulls a knife and shanks you in the stomach. Yous stumble backwards, pain arching through your body. The blood lose overcomes you and you fall to the ground.

“That was for punching mother,” she says, coldly to your dying body. You can only watch as the psychopath adamantly walks away from your body, an evil grin overcoming her face.

“Oh by the way,” she says, turning back at you “Have a Happy Sunday,”.

You glace at the dark alleyway one more time, before you see a light. With your dying breath, a single tear rolls over your face.

Wasn’t your wish lovely?

I WISH FOR CANDY!

Flag Post

Granted, they’re lozengers (sic) and they taste terrible.

I wish tayfga15’s corruptions weren’t so grim/dark.

Flag Post

granted but they turned into super cute kitten stories

I wish for a lazer gun

Flag Post

granted, but then some scientists made up a new word, lazer, and it meant hobo. so your lazer gun shoots hobos.
i wish that tayfga15 grew bug eyes because (s)he was under the impression that i am a male.

Flag Post

granted, but tayfga15 starts staring at your breasts
I wish for some candy

Flag Post

Granted. You eat the candy, more candy and more candy. It tastes really good and by some miracle you don’t put on weight. You keep eating the candy, consuming more and more of it. Then you here a knock, at the door. Then… (okay I could make this really grimdark right now but I won’t).

The knock and the door is your dentist. You have horrible oral cavities.

I wish everybody would pretend to be a guy online, to minimise sexual harassment/

Flag Post

Granted, but everyone on the internet is male.

I wish I could go to Jupiter and live in a large vespene gas mine, manned completely by robotics, and I am the engineer. The surface of Jupiter underneath the large gravitational field and lots of gaseous substances, is made completely of dense sweet cotton candy stuff which I could have after every meal.

And also I’m a half dragon half demigod with a massive magical drill that can pierce the heavens.

Flag Post

Okay so the more I thought about this, the longer and more awesomer it got. So I’m providing a link to this and I will evolve that over time. The whole wish corrupting thing only happens towards the end. While I’m in this middle of this I’ll keep updating “Ocelot” (As I’ve called it)

While we’re waiting for that… I wish for a Giant Bunny, that is NOT rabid. It also doesn’t eat or shit more than a regular bunny.

Edit: I might write the last part of the prologue today if I have time, but it’s probs coming tommorow

Flag Post

I HAVE MOVED OCELOT TO HERE

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5-the-arts/topics/311168-ocelot?page=1#posts-6572683

Still waiting on my bunny…

Flag Post

granted but it immidiately dissipeared

i wish that kong had spell check

EDIT cancel that wish, chrome does have spell check, LOL
i wish that my cats could speak