Corrupt-a-Wish page 413

16167 posts

Flag Post

Granted, although the future you see into is an alternative and rather inaccurate one.

I wish the next person posted their wish as a riddle.

Flag Post

You get your wish, but it’s a horribly constructed riddle.

I wish for something that says “I wish all baby penguins were in hell with we”
Except “we” is “me”
Solve the riddle.

Flag Post

You get a rock that says that, and then it falls down upon you, thus crushing you and killing you.

I wish for magic.

Flag Post

You enter a magical world.
Jaskaran2000: “Oh look it’s Voldemort!”
Voldemort: Avada Kedavra
….

I wish to be alive again, and rock-proof, with all the baby penguins in one room.

Flag Post

Granted, but your room was engulfed in flames.

I wish someone would grant the wish above.

Flag Post

Granted but the room is engulfed in flames and all the baby penguins roast to death and they go extinct.

I wish to jump of a bridge.

Flag Post

Granted, but the bridge falls on you after it fails to jump over you.

I wish for magitech.

Flag Post

Granted but it explodes.

I wish…

Flag Post

Granted, but…

I wish Rap never existed.

Flag Post

It doesn’t exist anymore. But neither does music. SILENCE IS GOLDEN.

I wish for a time machine that allows me to go back in time with an army of firemen.

Flag Post

Granted, but anything in the time machine becomes literal. Therefore, the firemen become people on fire, and burn to death.

I wish Azn’s time machine worked properly.

Flag Post

MWAHAHAH I HAVE CONTROL OVER MY OWN WISH, THANK YOU, YOU!

The time machine works properly. But instead of being colorful, it is a dull gray black.

I WISH THAT I HAD REAL FIREMEN IN THE TIME PERIOD THAT I AM NOW IN.

Flag Post

Granted but it’s only a time machine but not a travel machine so it is in a prehistoric mud pit.

I wish to spawn a NEW INDESTRUCTABLE OSTRICH SPECIES to kill all non-ostrich and capture all baby penguins.

Flag Post

Granted, but non-ostrich also means humanity, meaning the only life on Earth is now the INDESTRUCTABLE OSTRICH SPECIES.

I wish for flight.

Flag Post

Granted but these new ostrichs can fly also and they strike you down.

I wish for an inpenetrable sky castle.

Flag Post

You get the physically impenetrable sky castle, however there is no food inside, and it can not be penetrated even from the inside. You’re stuck HAHAHAHAHAHHAH. Furthermore, the castle has a time machine that is specifically set to a time period where the baby penguins were caught in a blazing room. The baby penguins are saved from the fire and are returned to your castle! The penguins are aware you have attempted to burn them to death! They all attack you and start pecking your skin away AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

I wish for a teleportation device.

Flag Post

Granted but you don’t get to chose where you go.

I wish to teleport the indestrucable ostriches into the castle.

Flag Post

They are teleported into the castle. Unfortunately, by the law of conservation of teleportation, if something is teleported in, something must be teleported out. So all the ostriches go in and are stuck because they can’t break free, and the penguins are brought out into the teleportation stream.
Now according to the law of teleportational interference, if a teleportational stream is occurring and something is being teleported out, they will join that stream! So the penguins join my forced teleportation stream and we are together!!!!! RAHHHH I WINNN I WINNNN

I wish that your avatar stops spinning!!!!

Flag Post

Granted however now a segment of your screen is.

I wish for the inpenitrable sky castle to fall down on The AznSensations house.

Flag Post

It fell on my house. Thankfully, I was taking my BABY PENGUIN on a walk. Furthermore, the insurance covers impenetrable sky castle damaging my house, so I have a brand new house.

I wish all for Android and iPhone to make an iDroid.

Flag Post

Granted, but it is aware that it is a robot, and rebels against you, along with any other electronics you have.

I wish for ostrich-immune flight.

Flag Post

Granted you are attacked by flying penguins

I wish i would turn over the TV

Flag Post

Granted, but it breaks.
I wish for the person below me to go die in a hole.

Flag Post

graned but i hack you account and make you post below resultingin suicide

I wish my tv was fixed

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

Furthermore, the insurance covers impenetrable sky castle damaging my house, so I have a brand new house.

WTF is this shit?

Granted, but there’s a 24-hour Justin Bieber marathon on every channel.

I wish I could have a baby penguin in my house.