Flag Post
Originally posted by FG20:

Granted, your die because of that
I wish that MLP was good again.

Wish granted. It WAS good again. Wink wink troll troll
I wish you would admit that I’m a cat.

Flag Post

Granted, he admits you are Grumpy Cat.
I wish for a barbeque bacon burger, a large order of fries and a orange soda with no ice and a piece of hot apple pie. goddamn I miss burger tank. (l4d reference FTW)

Flag Post

Wish granted, You got a hart attack.

Wish i was a god.

Flag Post

Granted, you become a god of dying, you now exist solely to die then get revived then die again in an infinite number of painful ways so that the other gods know more ways to kill people, forever.

I wish that this wish wished a wish to wish that wishes wish for wishes.

Flag Post

Granted. However with all of those wishes, you wish yourself to oblivion. Fun.
I wish for a thunder hammer.

Flag Post

Granted, it’s thunder will kill anyone within 5 feet, including you. If thrown, it will launch a lightning bolt into your face.

I wish for a machine gun.

Flag Post

Granted,i steal it and shoot you with it.
I wish that this wish wished that i would get infinite wishes and use them for something good.

Flag Post

Granted, you wish for all people to be rich and because of it a terrible inflation happened, prices going higher and higher. Depression made you forget your wishes, you killed yourself.

I wish for a 1tb internet connection

Flag Post

I am NOT one to go suicide.

With my rage,I use it to corrupt your wish and 1tb internet connections become the worst internet connection.

I wish igotnousername knew me better.

Flag Post

granted, i now know your deepest and darkest secrets. dont worry, its safe with me. (wink)

I wish to make time freeze at my will

Flag Post

Granted,time freezes and everone dies from the cold;)

I wish that a meteor would hit the moon,make it hit mars,and send mars hurtling into the sun.

Flag Post

granted, the sun… exploded wtf. it turned into a blackhole and suck the whole solar system with it

i wish to go on without needing to eat

Flag Post

Granted,you get really really hungry but never die,giving you eternal suffering.

I wish for 2 more wishes.First wish,I wish that i could fly..Second,I wish no one corrupts that wish.

Flag Post

granted, you can fly but then people around you are shocked why you are flying and because of it, they are scared of you,thought you are an evil person because of the difference and they want you dead by practicing witchcraft. thats all psychological, no magic needed to make them hate.

I wish to never feel sadness

Flag Post

Well that happened! Congratulations! But theres a side effect,you can never stop crying so everyone thinks you’re weird and you feel weird.

I wish that I will stop getting sick randomly.

Flag Post

granted but you start vomiting rainbows

i wish i could fly as fast as rainbow dash

Flag Post

Granted, but you are shot down by trigger happy soldiers. Why? Because you’re a fucking moron.
I wish scorpion1m died.

Flag Post

Wish granted, he got replaced.

I wish i can eat what i want without any consequences.

Flag Post

Granted. However you accidentally choke on the food and die.
I wish that I can burn the whole world down.

Flag Post

granted but you burn first
I wish that the cake wasn’t a lie

Flag Post

Wish granted, Now the game’s a lie.

Wish i have super speed!

Flag Post

granted, your speed increases 1 Quinquadragintilliardfold (10^273^) and any step you take sends you miles. as such, you crash quickly.
i wish the thread A Change Of Terrain wouldn’t die
EDIT: yes i did formatting right!