[Game Related] BCLEGENDS' Intended Game List

45 posts

Flag Post
Sup.
So, as should be obvious from the title, this is a list of games I intend to make in the future. The first three were directly quoted from a previous thread, the others were initially made at a whim. All of them have the possibility of sequels, etcetera. Any that aren't on this list have been made on a whim. Read, comment, whatever.

Type: Werewolf/Mafia (somewhere between the two, but I’d classify it as more of a werewolf game than a mafia game)
Name: The Legion (Redux) and sequels
Description: A remake of my first and only game started to date, which didn’t go so well due to noobs not replying back to it.
An evil cult consisting of shape-shifting shadows rules a post-medieval world in secret. One of them, an ambassador, has informed a nearby village that some of their number have infiltrated their society over the years, and that the cult leader now wishes to play a game of sorts with them. A number of people, including the cult members, are picked to play this game, and are mindwiped so that they will not regret losing close friends – or, for that matter, know what jobs the players have. And so the game begins…
When is it coming out?: Not certain to happen, but definitely not occuring before I have tied up all loose ends with current forum games.

Type: Mafia
Name: Sonny 3 Mafia
Description: Based off of my Sonny 3 Storyline. Basically, Sonny and co. have been teleported to an arena and made to look like perfectly normal humans until their deaths, as have a number of ZPCI units. To escape and restore their true forms, the zombies (Town) must eliminate all the ZPCI (Mafia), and vice versa.
When is it coming out?: Probably after the first or second Legion game, but definitely not until I’ve finished the storyline, which is currently in stasis due to lack of story writing equipment.

Type: Turn-Based-Battle (see here for description of TBB type games)
Name: Tournament of Elements
Description: The tournament has been set up. The challenge has been thrown down. Challengers from all over the Universe have come to pit their strength against each other in a bid to become the ultimate champion. Challengers begin with a single element. Those who survive round 1 can obtain a second element, or increase the power of their first, and the final few can realise the power of the ultimate elements…
When is it coming out?: Unknown, but planning is underway.

Type: Mafia
Name: Serialistic Mafia
Description: A town has been plagued by four serial killers for a long time now. Down to their last few inhabitants, they call in some experts and begin lynching people off by day, and praying to God that they aren't hacked to pieces in their sleep by night.
When is it coming out?: First complete; second in planning.

Type: RPG
Name: H-1 Bryd RPG
Description: Cut to Echar IV, a world just past it’s medieval stages… and ravaged by a planetary civil war of sorts. Sentient alien visitors to this planet refer to it as H-1 Bryd, an obvious pun on the word ‘hybrid’. Four dominant races exist on this planet – the Humans, as resourceful and cunning as they are on our Earth; the Chimaera, animal-human hybrids that have various traits derived from their non-human side; the Dragonborne, a specific kind of chimaera that broke off from the main group, and now sees every other species as abominations; the Parasect, a form of apparently undead parasite that has consumed everything in a large area of the mainland.
When is it coming out?: First in progress; second in planning.

Flag Post

Gah, my surprise of “what could you pull off” is now ruined.

Description: Based off of my Sonny 3 Storyline.

U SED DER WUD BE STOI

Flag Post

bc did you really need to mkae this as a topic

Flag Post

Yes, kingzak. Yes I did.

Flag Post

This is basically a spam thread. If I was to make a Randomturtles intended games list and everyone made a thread like this FG would be flooded.

Flag Post

It’s a note to myself more than anything else. Also, it’s unlikely that it would be flooded due to the number of games made. If you want me to make a spam thread, I can easily go to OT and type ‘uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu’ until I physically run out of space to type. Of course, that’d get me banned, which is why I don’t do it.

Flag Post

I will keep my list of games here.

NEXT GAMES.

1)TRoTD 4
2)TRoTD 6
3)Construction 2
4)TRoTD 5
5)Construction 3
6)TRoTD 7

Flag Post

Please remove your post and make your own thread for that, random.

Flag Post

Random, this is an idea thread for BC, not a thread where anyone posts any random games.

Also, i think that Sonny 3 Mafia might be good.

Flag Post

Mmhmm. It’s gonna take a while to finish, though.

Flag Post

It’s a note to myself

Use it. Forums are for people, not just you… also…

Originally posted by Minnakht:

Gah, my surprise of “what could you pull off” is now ruined.

Description: Based off of my Sonny 3 Storyline.

U SED DER WUD BE STOI

Flag Post

1. I’ll rephrase what I said about that: it’s a note to myself that other people are allowed to comment on.
2. I may make games on a whim. Both Serialistic and H-1 were made as such, so there’s plenty of room for this to continue.
3. FREAKING CHRIST FINE. Give me some hours, and I’ll bring up the next part.

Flag Post

bc if you anted notes then use a word document

thoguh if you want our opinion on the games then just tell a few of your closest friends on kong about them and get their opinion

if you can explain why this wouldn’t be better without me coming up with a good response i will drop it and give you my opinion on the games (not that i think you would bother reading them)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

bc if you anted notes then use a word document

thoguh if you want our opinion on the games then just tell a few of your closest friends on kong about them and get their opinion

if you can explain why this wouldn’t be better without me coming up with a good response i will drop it and give you my opinion on the games (not that i think you would bother reading them)

Here we see a wild Kingzak in his sneakiest form, prowling about the Forum Games and Off-Topic trolling in ways nobody ever imagined… not even knowing it.

Flag Post

Epic lulz, kilo.
Minnakht, I have the story finished. It took me well in excess of six, if not seven hours, so you’d better enjoy every letter of it.

Flag Post

Oh, that’s but two or so hours per week, even I could spare that. But, tanks, I’ll read it later today.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Here you are telling me to make a spam thread. I thought you hated spammers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomturtle:

Here you are telling me to make a spam thread. I thought you hated spammers.

When enraged, the wild randomturtle causes both sarcasm, hatred and obvious stupidity, nit-picking the posts in all around it. Many wild randomturtles may frame others for the same crime, but all in all cannot destroy much sanity unless heavily used.

Flag Post

Epic lulz, kilo.
Minnakht, I have the story finished. It took me well in excess of six, if not seven hours, so you;d better enjoy every letter of it.

WHEE ARE MY AWNSERS

if i have none then i think this thread is flaggable

Flag Post

Epic lulz, kilo.
Minnakht, I have the story finished. It took me well in excess of six, if not seven hours, so you;d better enjoy every letter of it.

WHEE ARE MY AWNSERS

Your answers appear to be… sunglasses in your ass.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Epic lulz, kilo.

WHEE ARE MY AWNSERS

Your answers appear to be… sunglasses in your ass.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

He asked for awnsers, not answers, dummy

Flag Post

When enraged, the wild randomturtle causes both sarcasm, hatred and obvious stupidity, nit-picking the posts in all around it. Many wild randomturtles may frame others for the same crime, but all in all cannot destroy much sanity unless heavily used.

When bored the wold kilozombie acts like a person making a documentary about animals although we are all people or we would not be on the Internet.

Flag Post

When bored the wold kilozombie acts like a person making a documentary about animals although we are all people or we would not be on the Internet.

When curious, the wild randomturtle fails at quoting.

Flag Post

Personally don’t care.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

When curious, the wild randomturtle fails at quoting.

although the wild randomturtle may think himself human, he too constantly forgets the amount of time he spends looking up at the computer and when he looks through a mirror he finds himself remembering why he wanted to be a human……..