[Game Related] BCLEGENDS' Intended Game List page 2

45 posts

Flag Post

Okay, let’s stop trolling the poor kid, it’s his bro that deserves it for not even being able to spell.

Flag Post

right im sorry mr. turtle i now will begin commenting on BC’s games…… hmmm…………… interesting….. i like that one H1-bryd game….. though that is probably because im in it….. haha so narcicistic… i dont even know if i spelled that correctly!

Flag Post

BC is very narcissistic, I agree. Megalomaniac, even. But when he’s not expressing his hate of everything Asian, he’s a nice guy.

Flag Post

Narcissistic? I made a thread about what games I intend to make in the future, and allowed people to comment on it, as others have done in the past. I don’t see that as narcissism.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

bc if you anted notes then use a word document

thoguh if you want our opinion on the games then just tell a few of your closest friends on kong about them and get their opinion

if you can explain why this wouldn’t be better without me coming up with a good response i will drop it and give you my opinion on the games (not that i think you would bother reading them)

bc can you awnser these now

i will drop it after you awnser it

Flag Post

‘These’? Or ‘it’? I only see one question. My answer to this question: I’d like people to comment on the games, to see which they’d prefer to begin next, after H-1 Bryd has ended.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

‘These’? Or ‘it’? I only see one question. My answer to this question: I’d like people to comment on the games, to see which they’d prefer to begin next, after H-1 Bryd has ended.

ok then

sonny 3 mafia = good idea
serealistic mafia i think may have been done before

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

ok then

sonny 3 mafia = good idea
serealistic mafia i think may have been done before

Yes KZ, Serialistic mafia was made before.

BY HIM. LRN 2 READ FIRST POST. HES MAKING A SECOND ONE >:(

Flag Post

Yes, it was done before. By me, to be precise. Thanks for verifying, squid. Would you like a sequel to Serialistic any time soon, either of you, or would you rather…

…new idea, actually: anyone posting here, please give each game a rating of one to five, in order of which game or game sequel they’d prefer first, and which they’d rather be done later.

Flag Post

i personally would like sonny mafia to happen first
i would definalty join that

i shall post my ratings tommorow

Flag Post

I vote Tournament of Elements should happen next because mafias are rubbish

Flag Post

Narcissistic? I made a thread about what games I intend to make in the future, and allowed people to comment on it, as others have done in the past. I don’t see that as narcissism.

Relevant: How many narcissists does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, while the world revolves around him.

Flag Post

Sonny Mafia: 5/5.

H-1 Bryd RPG 2: 5/5.

Serealistic Mafia 2: 4/5.

The Legion + Sequals: 3/5.

Tournament of Elements: 1/5.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

Relevant: How many narcissists does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, while the world revolves around him.

Relevant: How many trolls does it take to derail a thread?

YOU. Now shut up, or give opinions/ratings on the games.

Flag Post

H-1 Bryd RPG 2 and Tournament of Elements are good.

Flag Post

Innocent Face. I want to see “Tournament of Elements” because I’ve never been one for the Mafia games. Never liked/understood them much.

Flag Post

Mmkay. I’ll likely have ToE up next, if noone else gives any suggestions.

Flag Post

Hey, why are you angry? At least you can screw in a lightbulb alone, I need four other people

Flag Post

i only need 2 other people to help
one to get the chair
and one to screw it in
while i supervise

anyway i vote sonny mafia
mafias are my favorite game form

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Hey, why are you angry? At least you can screw in a lightbulb alone, I need four other people

Im one of them and I need 9 others