[Game Related] New people

13 posts

Flag Post

Alright guys now I know that a lot of you forum regulars don’t like us new people. But that’s no reason to classify us all as noobs who make a game then never come back to it. and you guys’ll never find out if we make good games or not if you don’t look at them. so please I ask you, Forum Gamers, to actually look at the new games that are actually made by half-competent people, like me (I hope).

Flag Post

Sure, but who exactly are you?

Flag Post

haha, i too felt the way you do now when i first started forum gaming, but the secret is to NOT start out by making a game, but to establish your reputation by joining every game that sounds interesting and, POSTING A LOT. haha, and now i am considered a new, but reputable forum gamer for those facts, am i right guys? (about the advice, i dont really care if you guys love or hate me, but hey, id love to get love mail instead of hate mail)

Flag Post

We don’t hate you, we love the new traffic. We just dislike when you make a crappy game and don’t even go through with it.

Flag Post

Kyle’s words are correct.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

We don’t hate you, we love the new traffic. We just dislike when you make a crappy game and don’t even go through with it.

Quoted for truth, bro.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pludrpladr:

Quoted for truth, bro.

This.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kyle77745:

haha, i too felt the way you do now when i first started forum gaming, but the secret is to NOT start out by making a game, but to establish your reputation by joining every game that sounds interesting and, POSTING A LOT. haha, and now i am considered a new, but reputable forum gamer for those facts, am i right guys? (about the advice, i dont really care if you guys love or hate me, but hey, id love to get love mail instead of hate mail)

I feel as if you’re new, but also feel as if you’ve been here a while.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSam:

Quoted for truth, bro.

This.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

Quoted for truth, bro.

This.

these haha

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fogfun:

Quoted for truth, bro.

This.

these haha

QTF

Also just stick around or get more posts in other forums to make your self look like a reg.

Flag Post

The person who made this thread is obviously an alternate account.

Flag Post

Yes, but of who?