the faction (locked)

35 posts

Flag Post

Name: Kyle Blain
Job: Software Engineer
Skills: Computer Skills (basically anything to do with computers)
Weapons: Claymore (medieval sword of epicness) infused with an explosive material that will explode on contact, then grow back, but will also protect the wielder; Laser Gun; Nanotech Suit will harm everything that comes in contact with it that is unknown

Flag Post

Name: Archibald Reginal Esquire
Job: Stock Broker
Skills: High Intelligence
Weapons: A Pen, An antique hunting rifle, and a futuristic version of those things that have a dozen gadgets, like a knife, a lockpick, etc.

Flag Post

Name: Jacob Norris
Job: Navy Veteran
Skills: Very low gun recoil, stealth
Weapons: .45 pistol, Stun grenades, and Anti aircraft missile launcher

Flag Post

well we will start it when we have 4, and any other joining people will have to jump in at a begining status. when there are four members then everyone make a post, showing an average day, and end it with an un-usual trip to an industrial park, where you find yourself alone.once one person has used industrial park the rest of you will have to pick unique places, none of you meeting.

options:
1.any form of craft on the water of a large river.
2.ontop of your apartment building.
3.a dark alley.

this is done on a first come, first serve basis, so check regularly for new people.

Flag Post

I would like to pre-pick my unique place. It’s a trippy, reverse-side of my home town. (Think Moonside from EarthBound.) Unless I have to pick from those three, in which case I choose #2.

Flag Post

Kyle
Journal log
unusual happenings
Day one:
today was just like any other days, i went to work like usual and we were working on a big project that was considered the best jump in modern technology since the electric plug, we were discovering a particle that could become explosive then, from what is left rom it, become the same shape it started it, we called it “The Particle”, we had recently developed a sword that could well (i described it in char. sheet). anyway i was working with its design when an unknown figure came in with a note. it read: if you want to survive then you had better get to the Industrisl psrk off of 49th street for details, i then take my car to the industrial park, i find myself standing alone in this industrial park….

Flag Post

Archibald Reginal Esquire
Journal Entry, August 20th

Today was mostly like my normal day. I got up, got dressed, went to the market. I looked at my desk, then the slowly changing prices of stocks. I had told all my investors to buy as much stock in beef at 50.3, and to sell at 74. I waited, though, for the larger increase. I saw the price go up to 74, then 86, then 107. I promptly sold my 1,034 shares, making a few hundred thousand. I saw that I had now helped several people amass a small fortune. I was driving home, when I saw a flashing light atop my house. I walked through the door, where my butler greeted me. “Welcome home, -” I stopped him, though. I walked upstairs, to the rooftops. I saw it in front of me. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was a UFO.

Flag Post

ok guys, kyle gets the park,archibald you need to go on a boat on a river, or head back to your apartment biulding. or go into a dark alley.and by unique place i meant none of you can meet during this stage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slothman400:

ok guys, kyle gets the park,archibald you need to go on a boat on a river, or head back to your apartment biulding. or go into a dark alley.and by unique place i meant none of you can meet during this stage.

Okay, I thought you meant we would need to all meet up first, then somehow get toour unique places. I’ll fix that.

Flag Post

kyle sees a shadow moving along one of the half-finished industrial plants, and then he notices another running after it. they get into the light, and he sees a tall hispanic man running, scared, along the steel frame of the new building. he ran, and jumped, his back sprouting bat wings, as he flew off of the new building and onto a roof, but the thing behind him was faster. it coukd not be human. it was huge and muscular, with skin similiar to a human’s, if not the same. it was wearing a backpack with many opckets, and a utility belt. it was also wearing some form of black clothing. it ran, jumped, and grabb a hanging chain in mid-air, swining on it, and leaping, making it to the roof, and pouncing on the hispanic man. it the pulled a knife. you could see it clearly now. it looked like a body-builder and a serial killer had a child. it’s eyes werent human. it plunged the blade into the pleading man’s chest, killing him. it looked over at you. It dropped of the roof, like it was nothing, and walked up to you. it simply greeted you with a suspicous,“helloooooooo”

Flag Post

Name: James Curzov
Job: FBI Agent
Skills:Speed, Stealth, Intelligence, Cunning and Increased Sense.
Weapons: Swiss Army Knife, Pistol and a Prototype Waterproof Laser Rifle (WLR).

Flag Post

sabin sees the thing, then realizes something about it. it seems to be hovering a few inches off the ground, and below it is a small metalic object, spraying light up.you realize this is a hologram as han’s hand closes around the assasin’s neck, and the assasin’s hand closes around your neck.hans is faster. the hand behind you is yanked away, and as you turn around a tall man with wight hiar, and a large knife, is holding a black-clad hispanic man that is using a small dagger. The hilt of han’s blade hits the hispanic man’s neck, kocking him out. he drops the man, and greets you with a large smile.he looks familiar, and somewhat creepy. he simply says,“hello,now,who do we have here…?”

Flag Post

undead, your in , now make an average day etc. as explained above.

Flag Post

James T. Curzov
Had to do some average work today… a couple of papers of work… as usual. the time came at Mid-day where there was a Terrorist Attack on a Navy Carrier, we managed to get rid of them, but they attacked another 4 hours later. they actually sunk it. the Military is going to build another one, but for now, i dont know whats going on. i got off work at 5:00 AM and went home, only to be drugged. i woke up, and i was in some sort of room surrounded by… aliens… they did experiments to me… they put implants in my head…. then i fell asleep again. next thing i know, i wake up in this Industrial park…

Flag Post

At this point I was incredibly confused. Who were these people? What were they doing? Hesitating just a moment, I answered the stange man with a voice loud enough I scared myself.
“My name is Archibald Reginal Esquire, and you are intruding upon my property! Leave now, or face the consequences!”

Flag Post

>:| no more industrial park!!!undead wakes up in a dark alley.

archibald bgins yelling at hans, who begins to laugh at him.“you think that im afraid of you?” he says, as he points the huge blade at your face. he laughs a few more moments before getting serious again and saying,“my name is hans. you need to follow me, or you will be killed.”

Flag Post

james hear some noise, and a dead body falls infront of him. it is a hispanic man, in black clothing. a man in a suite, with whitehair drops down nfront of you.he turns, and has a serious look on his face.“my name is vladimir, and im here to save you from assasination.” he says as he holds out his hand, to help you to get up.

Flag Post

This man seemed dangerous, but it would be my only choice. I timidly approached him. “Yes, I’ll follow you.”

Flag Post

archibald agrees,and hans begins to explain,“the thing about these amigos de le mourte is, they think thier invincible.”. he suddenly swings his sword down, into the neck of the hispanic man. the man looks up,m angrily, then his dark pupils begin to lighten, as the darkness flows away like liquid. you see his brown eyes, and he smiles in relief, at the darkness leaing, then he puts his head down, and dies. hans begins walking to the dge of the roof.

Flag Post

“Terrifying. And yet…I feel as if I’ve seen this before.” What insanity I must be going through to think I’ve seen something like…THIS before. Still, it seems that I’m not quite dead yet, so I believe I can trust this man.

Flag Post

hans, as-if reading your thaughts says “if you were wondering, im not human.” as you follow him to the edge. his back sprouts wings, and he signals you to hop on."im a necro-flier. a creature of the night, and a messanger of the great council of the undead. we view the amigos de le mourte as rouges, and the council of (he shudders at this point) druids to be none better. they may seem like the “good guys” but in this war no side is truely innocent." he says, asif this explains everything.

Flag Post

So, no one is innocent. There are no neutrals. Each side is violent, some so they will survive, some so they will conquer. It’s not hard to believe, in todays modern world. “So, essentially, I should trust no one? The only ones I can trust to not be manipulating me are the ones I hold closest?”

Flag Post

hans smiles at you, and points to his wing.“im not too poetic, and i dont think about this stuff much. so yeah. i guess. now hop on and lets get off this roof before more assasins get here.”

Flag Post

Archibald Jounal EbmffFSD#%&%`1346!$fdsf#%
fDTGS46546375235^#$#%
gfd4#%#$%#%$
FFdfsf

[The Rest Of This Journal Entry Is Corrupted. Data cannot be salvaged.]

Archibald

“Agreed. So, where to next?”

Flag Post

as you fly out in the sky he tells you,“well we need to get you to the nearest council portal. to do that we need to get through this city, and get to he abandoned forest out west. nearly no one uses that portal.”. you fly through the air, and you hear another noise aswell as the flapping fo han’s wings. sudenly hans tur in mid-air, doing a barrel-roll and then screaming in pain as a jet of flame hits his wing. you turn around to see two dragon mounted by hispanic men in black robes. they fly close, and breath fire on hans, and you. you are pretty much dead.suddenly, somehow your not dead. you are falling, and it hurts. your burnt, but not kiulled, and your faling through the air. it seems bleak, and you doubt your fal will last very much longer.