the faction page 2 (locked)

35 posts

Flag Post

Name: cjmah
Job: multimedia student5
Skills: grifter who don’t cheat women and old people.
Weapons: ghost absorption, pacifista and sharigan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mcj17:

Name: cjmah
Job: multimedia student5
Skills: grifter who don’t cheat women and old people.
Weapons: ghost absorption, pacifista and sharigan.

dude.seriously?A normal forum game doesn’t allow super eyes that allow you to copy people okay?

Flag Post

mc, revise your post to have actual weapons. i will not allow superman and chuck norris’s son to be in this rp.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Archibald

Oh drat…well, it seems this is the end for me. Unless…is that I council portal I see there? I mean, if it defies physics, and I go through there…I MIGHT be able to go through it and survive….

Flag Post

you are suddenly not falling. hans hits the ground infront of you, and you realise your fall was broken by a dead assasin. a dragon falls ontop of hans, dead. blood drips from the corners of han’s mouth. he looks up at you and looks sad.“i failed. i couldnt save you. they will come and find you. im sorry. ive failed you, ive failed myself, and i failed the council!”he says, then the redness of his eyes begins to leave. his hair turns from white to blond. his eyes turn blue. he doesnt look happy, like the other one. he frowns, and puts his head down. you are left on a pile of dead creatures, in the middle of a road, in the middle of town.

Flag Post

Archibald

I better not move…just play dead. That way, they won’t kill me.

Flag Post

suddenly you hear footsteps, and see 4 forms running at you. they have mettalic armor, and strange rifles, that instead of having an end of a hollow barrel, it has a small magnifying glass. they wear large metallic helmets, with green screens infront of thier faces, so you cant see thier expressions. they run up, and shove you aside, waving a small panel , with a handle, over hans. it makes a regular beeping. it doesnt change when they sweep it over hans. they walk to you, and sweep it over each rider on the way over. no change. they finaly sweep it over you, and it begins to speed up. thy pick you up, and you find yourself in a box.alone.in the dark.

Flag Post

Archibald

I wait, to see what these men will do to me.

Flag Post

ok its only me and you, im closing this thing.