the fantastic voyage mafia sign-ups (locked)

6 posts

Flag Post

all of my forum games so far have died. i have seen these “mafia” games, andthought they might be interesting to attempt. i think i will make thie incredibly difficult call, and base this on a great book. there will be one “traitor” and one “agent”. everyone else will be “the crew”. you are aboard the protius where you will attempt to get to the clot in bene’s brain. there will be a “danger” stage, and a “travel” stage. in the danger stage the traitor will be able to sabatoge one crew member, killing them. during travel, you will all vote on who you think the traitor is. then you will throw that person into the brig. the agent will have a chance to stop a sabatoge, if he can answer the problem, and i approve. oh and there is one among the crew, who is the doctor. if the doctor dies before the traitor, the crew loses. if the doctor dies and IS the tratior, then its nuetral. if a traitor-doctor survives the crew loses aswell.if you kill the traitor, and the doctor is alive, then you wil clear the clot, and the mission will be succesful for the crew. simple enough?. even if you have never read the book, then you will not be at a disadvantage.

1.wiiplayer113
looks like the place died.

Flag Post

Sign, i guess.

Flag Post

Although I don’t sign up, (sorry, I’m a little bit busy and I’m already signed up to enough games) I’d like to give you some advice. For only one proper mafia member, I’d say between 10-12 people should be allowed.
Also, I don’t think you should have the rule where if the doctor dies before the traitor, the crew lose automatically, because not having the doctor serves to make the game more tense, and makes it harder for the crew, making it more interesting, but it’s your choice.

Flag Post

morrrr thank you for the advice. i will think about it.

Flag Post

This does sound intresting, but you could find the doctor on day one and then its game over. Well, I could help you do this game if you like. I’ve done a lot of Mafia like Dr Who Mafia and Ambuscade.

I’ll join up.

Flag Post

yes, but walford, the entire reason for the agent is that exact event. if he is good at his job, then the doctor will survive. the entire game is mostly hinging on the agent. i will be making more mafia games, based on great literature, when i can get my hands on more great literature.