Steal the Cookie (No Sign-Ups)

3356 posts

Flag Post

Your goal is to get the cookie. Unfortunately, the person before you has protected the cookie the best that they could. Find a way to steal it, and then keep it for yourself.

Anyways, it should go something like this…

Noobman456: I put the cookie in a safe, with a 10-number code.
Stupidalt123: I crack the code and steal the cookie. I eat the cookie.
Obvioustroll345: I dissect your stomach, and steal the cookie. I throw the cookie in a ditch.
Weirdo234: The ditch is only 1 inch deep, and I simply pick up the cookie. I put the cookie in my pocket.
Etc.

Also, you are not allowed to create, purchase, or somehow recieve a new cookie unless the previous cookie is impossible to get.

I will start.

I put the cookie in a secret military base.

EDIT: This is officially my first successful forum game. :D

Flag Post

I impersonate a soldier, learn where the secret military base is, get into the military base, sneak the cookie into my pocket, and then hide in a garbage can.

Flag Post

I open the lid, then extract it from your pocket.
I hide in the labyrinth known as Stonehenge.

Flag Post

I get an Epic Cookie Detector of Awesomeness, which leads me to the labyrinth. I manage to get through the complex system, and take the cookie.
I hide the cookie in my pocket, then use Old Spice for ultra super manliness, YOU WILL NEVER GET THE COOKIE! (In a manly beyond manliness voice.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by 300fans:

I get an Epic Cookie Detector of Awesomeness, which leads me to the labyrinth. I manage to get through the complex system, and take the cookie.
I hide the cookie in my pocket, then use Old Spice for ultra super manliness, YOU WILL NEVER GET THE COOKIE! (In a manly beyond manliness voice.)

I wait until you fall asleep and take the cookie from your pocket.
I put the cookie in a metal safe in a terrorist hideout…guarded by terrorists and turrets+mines.
If the cookie is stolen,a nuke is launched to the thief’s location.. Even if it is off the planet.

Flag Post

I make you steal the cookie by putting my Master sword to your head. You go off planet, and then the nuke blows you up. I proctect the cookie by eating it and will kill anyone who stands in my way.

Flag Post

I sit in your way instead of standing. I dissect you and take the cookie from your stomach. I hide the cookie in a secret location known only to me.

Flag Post

I torture you for decades, until you finally break. I break the cookie with a hammer, so that the cookie won’t be usable.

Flag Post

i put it back together with superglue.

i shove it up my ass and put 30003030033033030330 nuclear bombs in my ass. cookie is VAPORIZED

Flag Post
Originally posted by x_deathtonubz_x:

i put it back together with superglue.

I throw it off the grand canyon, and then I cause a rockslide. It is now buried underneath tons of rocks.

Flag Post

its already vaporied stoooopid

Flag Post
Originally posted by x_deathtonubz_x:

its already vaporied stoooopid

You’re brain vaporized.

Flag Post

The sky starts to rain cookies and I grab one.
I hide the cookie in a titanium safe in a space ship that has a force field and 10 turrets+ a large lazor blastor.
If people teleport inside the space ship they are automatically detected and shot down.

Flag Post

The ship falls down, and the cookie tumbles out into my hands.
I hide the cookie in a Swiss bank.

Flag Post

I convince the swiss bankers that the cookie not worth anything in euros and they give me the cookie.
I throw the cookie into an abyss and seal the abyss..

Flag Post

BLAMMO.
I nuke the abyss open and fish for it until I find a demon with the cookie.

Then I send it off to Jupiter’s Big red spot where everybody will die if they go in.

Flag Post

Jupiter explodes, and the cookies flies to my hands.

I launch the cookie into space, causing it to be lost among all the other debris.

Flag Post

Space explodes, and the cookie flies into my hands.

I throw the cookie into a black hole.

Flag Post

It’s a hole in the ground, so I jump in and grab it.

I run over the cookie, smashing it into 200,000 parts, then I scatter all the parts throughout Earth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drovoxx:

It’s a hole in the ground, so I jump in and grab it.

I run over the cookie, smashing it into 200,000 parts, then I scatter all the parts throughout Earth.

Earth explodes and we all die

God gives me the cookie in heaven and I launch it into a REAL black hole which swallows it up.

Flag Post

It’s a REAL black hole in the GROUND.
so I dig it up and eat it.
I crap it out, and it’s lost in sea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drovoxx:

It’s a REAL black hole in the GROUND.
so I dig it up and eat it.
I crap it out, and it’s lost in sea.

You’re dead though, in heaven (or hell).

Flag Post

We’re in heaven/hell which is a replica of Earth.

Flag Post

The Lord decideth not for the world to end, so he recreates it and puts everyone and everything back into it’s original location.

I find the cookie and sit on it, then hire a squirrel to protect me with a wage of 20 acorns an hour.

Flag Post

You break your vow, stand up, and let me steal it. (Lolwut?)

I superglue it to my pants, and sit down on a metal platform. I superglue it to the platform, too.