Steal the Cookie (No Sign-Ups) page 2

3405 posts

Flag Post

Hey, you forgot my squirrel I hired.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 300fans:

Hey, you forgot my squirrel I hired.

Fine. I find that the squirrel is very tame, and has no diseases whatsoever. I befriend it and take it with me as a pet. I give him a lifetime supply of acorns.

Flag Post

hey, you betrayed me squirrel, I was even giving you twenty acorns an hour

Flag Post

I use the secret trick for removing superglue, and since you are unable to move due to the superglue, I am able to get the cookie in about three hours.

I grab the cookie and do the peanut butter jelly time dance, In my moms house, hahahahahahahahaha you will never get it!

Flag Post

i take the tiny little metal speck off of the cookie, then give it to chuck norris, then he eats it. (chuck norris doent go to the bathroom)

Flag Post

I use mind control on you and I make you come back to me and give it to me. I run away with a metal platform stuck to my butt, and I arrive at a nuclear power plant.

Ninja’d.

Chuck Norris dies of eating superglue, and I take the cookie from his corpse. I run away to a nuclear power plant.

Flag Post

Chuck Norris can’t die, he was a world karate champion, and he can kill you with his eyes, anyways…

I go to the nuclear power plant and take the cookie from you. (too easy)

I hide in an unknown location, and a password system that prevents it from opening unless the password is entered, and then destroy text so you can’t type… MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Flag Post

I find you with my leet hax, and enter through the vent and steal the cookie. and shot you In the head. I go to my HUGE billion dollar defence airship, and put the cookie in a safe. in the middle. covered with poison angry kittens.

Flag Post

I strangle 300fans, since he is my little brother, until he gives me the cookie.
I weld the cookie to a pole, good luck pulling it off.
But oh fudge, this dude posted before me, therefore I do not have the cookie. >.<

Flag Post

I eat the cookie. it falls into my BOWLS OF STEEL.(AND TURRETS.)

Flag Post

So I’ll just have to use a power saw.

I cut through his bowls, and take the cookie!

Edit: And turrets huh? I’ll just have to electrocute you.

Flag Post

nice 666th post.

Flag Post

I blow up your flimsy ship with a hand grenade, and take the cookie.
I put the cookie in a box. This is the best security system i have ever created. (Proud of myself)

Flag Post

omg someone posted before me again. So I will create a post that will work no matter who buts infront of me, I use my telekinetic powers to zap the cookie to myself, then place it in my box.

Flag Post

So Little C put the cookie in his box.

Flag Post

I shotgun you to death, and open your box,and the cookie’s blood drenched.
I hire Darth vader to guard chuck norris to guard egorapter to guard a giant dick to guard the cookie. And no one eats a bloody cookie.

Flag Post

The cookie crumbles up, so I dig underground, put it all into a box.

I throw the box into the Grand Canyon, causing it to smash upon impact.

Flag Post

i cath it mid-air and drop it of at the us embassy in iran, so they think it’s a bomb.

Flag Post

I ask them if I can have the cookie, and they say sure.

I time-travel to 11 hours ago and give it to evancolem which he hides in a military base. That Past me takes, puts it into pocket, and hides in a garbage can.

Flag Post

I time travel, and extract it from the can.

I throw it into a time rift, so it is lost somewhere in the 4 billion years of Earth’s existence.

Flag Post

I manage to jump into the time rift and end up in the same time. I take the cookie and return before it goes bye bye. I hide the cookie in my hand

Flag Post

Your hand is smaller than the cookie, so I wrench it.
I hide the cookie in my many folds of fat.

Flag Post

I give you liposuction which causes the cookie to fall, and I take it.

I use futuristic technology to put the cookie DNA into a computer, and the cookie disappears. (You have to reverse what I did, you can’t just take it out.)

Flag Post

I build a DNA regenerator and create a cookie.

I throw it into the ocean.

Flag Post

I go diving and take it out of the ocean.

I hide it under a paper, and stick it in your shoe