Steal the Cookie (No Sign-Ups) page 3

3385 posts

Flag Post

I take it from your shoe.

I send the cookie somewhere where no one can find it and it will not move.

Flag Post

I stepped in a portal that leads to the cookie, and take it back.

I crushed the cookie.

Flag Post

I still have the DNA saved on the computer, I stick the crushed cookie in, and then use the combination of the two to turn the crushed cookie into a not crushed cookie, then I steal cows DNA thing and turn it into a physical cookie

Flag Post

I eat the weirded cookie.
It’s trapped in my rectum.

Flag Post

I pose as your medical doctor and on your next checkup I say you have a problem in that place. I swipe it and I conviently do not tell you what the exact object/problem was.

The cookie is now digitalized and an object in the video game LittleBigPlanet.

Flag Post

I eat it. Leaving the cookie in my stomach.

Flag Post

I explode you, and the cookie explodes, but I glue it together.
I place the cookie in a everything-proof safe.

Flag Post

it was a double

I eat the real cookie and it’s real

Flag Post

Wow, the cookie has been glued, sat on, smashed, and everything, yet people are still eating it over and over again. Imagine how much stomach acid it has on it too.

Flag Post

You eat it and regurgitate it.
I grab it amidst your vomit, and stick it up my butt.

Flag Post

I go back in time to before the cookie was made and steal it from the bakery. Then, hide it inside my secret hiding place that no-one knows about.

Flag Post

yeah, but you just told us about your secret hiding place, I take the cookie, and go back to present.

I drop the cookie on the ground cuz it is gross and then a cat eats it, and runs.

Flag Post

i shoot the cat and take the cookie out of its stomach and put it together
i do what ChessHawk does to kill himself to the cookie:

I stab myself in a vital area, where I will die immediately. However, if anybody on a Kongregate forum tries to save me, they automatically fail. This person has no power, cannot make me miss or do ANYTHING AT ALL. He has no powers such as reversing time, reviving, only powers that a normal person has. He also cannot send any help. Everybody and thing in the universe is also sleeping. Nobody from other dimensions will help me. No deities or supernatural powers can help me. The reversal of time, teleportation, and reviving are all impossible. I’m not dreaming, this is not a game or hallucination of any sort, it’s real. And there is a force field that goes 1 foot around me in all directions that protects me FROM EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Nothing is already inside the force field that can harm or stop me. It is also impossible to change me in any sort of manner so I am immune to stabbing and surviving. I am also immune to opposite day, whatever that is.

let’s see if the creator of this can solve this! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Flag Post

I cheat, and take it back.

I then spend 5 hours turning the cookie in a soft, warm new cookie. Clean as ever. Recycling what I can.

Flag Post

I punch you and get the cookie.

I feed it to Chuck Norris.

Flag Post

Chuck Norris doesn’t take hand-outs. I punch you back and get the cookie, still soft.

Flag Post

it’s still covered in blood, so you drop it.
I pick it up and knife the next 3 posters. In the face.

Flag Post

I have no face, and i must eat the cookie
I decide to keep it in my lunchbox until i think on how to eat it

Flag Post

I open your lunchbox and took it.

I put it in my butt.

Flag Post

I kill you and then extract it from your butt with tongs. I also have no face.

I boil it in acid, removing all traces of it.

Flag Post

Your sick. I grab the cookie out of your ew… and then go through a 959 hour cleansing period, and I clean the cookie in the process.

I hide the cookie inside a paper cookie.

Flag Post

I burn both, and then give it to the dead bodys of cowfriend and chesshalk because they died due knife> face. and I coat it in cyanide.

Flag Post

I dip it in a vaporizer, so the cyanide vaporizes.
Then I coat the cookie with brown paint, and nobody knows it..

Hehehe..

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

it’s still covered in blood, so you drop it.
I pick it up and knife the next 3 posters. In the face.

No, I fixed it remember. Although now it’s messed up again.

Hey, looks it’s a fudge cookie now! I fix the cookie again, and hide it in my lunchbox.

Flag Post

I see you with a sapicious lunchbox and

it’s the cookie!
I cover it with my internal brown paint, if you know what I mean…