Steal the Cookie (No Sign-Ups) page 89

3349 posts

Flag Post

i give the hobo beer forthe cookie and then put it in the core of the earth

Flag Post

I go to the core of the earth the same way as you did and get the cookie.

I put the cookie up for sale in my shop

Flag Post

I buy the cookie and throw it in lava.

Flag Post

I get a lot of water and use it to cool the lava, then dig into the stone and retrieve the cookie.

I give the cookie to Chuck Norris and he eats it.

Flag Post

As I’m the student of Chuck Norris, I ask him kindly to regurgitate (gross!), he does it and I find the cookie.

I sterilize the cookie and throw it in a plane’s propulsion unit right before takeoff. It breaks the cookie into a bazillion pieces, then puts them on fire.

Flag Post

The pieces of flaming cookie go into you like burning machine gun fire.

I go back in time to the first post and steal the cookie.

Flag Post

I also go back in time, but I take the cookie before blakzer does. I then shove it inside Neil Armstrong’s grave.

Flag Post

Some necromancer Resurrects him and he gets out with the cookie. Some years later a package arrives in my mailbox. it is the cookie. I frame the next person to take the cookie for murder.

Flag Post

God himself takes the cookie and gives it to me. You can’t frame God.

I throw the cookie into an incinerator after breaking time.

Flag Post

I freeze time and take the cookie, then I spawn two portals, one above the other, and throw the cookie between them along with several extremely sharp objects, making it almost impossible to reach it.

Flag Post

I place a thick sheet of pure diamond and find the cookie on the unbreakable diamond then clone myself 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times and only the original me has the cookie

Flag Post

I break the diamond, then cast a modified version of Familicide from OOTS on one of the clones. Since they all have the same genetic code, they all die. I then divine the location of the cookie.
I guard the cookie with epic level mages. 5, to be specific.

Flag Post

I hire an army and defeat your mages and steal the cookie

I use the money to upgrade the cookie to have chocolate chips in it and therefore disguise the cookie and I put it on a tray of buiscuits so its even more hard to find

Flag Post

I invent a cookiemagnet and while eating in that bakery the magnet attracts the cookie and before anyone notices it is gone I am in a galaxy far far away a long long time ago and give half to Shrek to eat and eat the other half myself

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I invent a cookiemagnet and while eating in that bakery the magnet attracts the cookie and before anyone notices it is gone I remove the upgrade and put it back but you think I replaced it with a fake

You need to hide the cookie :D

Edit your post so you don’t spam the thread :)

Flag Post

i steal the cookie from shrek and find half of a cookie to stick with super-super glue and stick it in a place where not a single person in this world will find it guarded by the fat cat of ultimate doom that cant be killed

Flag Post

I kill the cat and retrieve the cookie.

Then I hide the cookie inside thedude0’s eye.

EDIT: [Don’t ask how I did that.]

Flag Post

the cat cannot be killed and nobody onthis world could find the hiding place so i still have the cookie

Flag Post

‘ey ’ey now, you didn’t say that beforehand, did you?

EDIT: Quoting it so you don’t change it and say it was always like that:

Originally posted by thedude0:

i steal the cookie from shrek and find half of a cookie to stick with super-super glue and stick it in a place where not a single person in this world will find it guarded by the fat cat of ultimate doom

Flag Post

stick it in a place where not a single person in this world will find it guarded by the fat cat of ultimate doom that cant be killed

Flag Post

stick it in a place where not a single person in this world will find it guarded by the fat cat of ultimate doom that cant be killed

Don’t see it in the op, sorry.

Flag Post

I punch thedude0 in the face and get the cookie

I hide the cookie in my mouth

Flag Post

I punch you in the stomach so you spit out the cookie.

A few minutes of sterilization later, I get the cookie.

I put a newly invented explosive on the cookie. This explosive activates whenever someone attempts to move the cookie by any means (telekinesis or asking God or the Devil also counts looks firmly at hangman95), blowing up both the cookie and the person who tried to move it into simple atoms, where it’s unrecognizable if an atom is from the cookie or not. Also, I blocked every type of communication between any supernatural being and hangman95.

As a good scientist, I repeat this experiment with a new addition. Now, the explosive blows up the cookie and the person who tried to move it regardless of the distance between it and the cookie.

Flag Post

i invent a time machine and take the cookie of the person who had it first with my army of robots of robot wars so your cookie does’t function any more and i am also protected by tanks and snipers

Flag Post

I use a nuke to kill your army and kill you to get the cookie

I then give the cookie to Seargant Bash