Steal the Cookie (No Sign-Ups) page 90

3385 posts

Flag Post

I have Sergeant Bash assassinated and take the cookie from his lifeless body.
I then place the cookie in a black hole.

Flag Post

The cookie spews out from a white hole (wormholes FTW), which is fortunately in front of my house.

I then shoot out the cookie from a cannon, and it becomes so fast that it falls to crumbles and warps to a parallel universe.

Flag Post

I also warp to the parallel universe and use a machine to collect all of the pieces and put them all together.

I throw the cookie at hamuka’s face By accident :(

Flag Post

You throw the cookie directly in my mouth. THANKS!!! :D (By the way, it tasted amazing thanks to all the hard work everyone put into trying to claim it as it’s own. :) )

After I fully tasted the amazing cookie, it goes through my digestive system. In the meantime, I activate a super-sized maze around me with walls, a floor and a ceiling that are immune to everything (teleportation too), deadly traps with 10 miniguns each, gigantic laser walls and at the end, Justin Bieber (legasp!). Whoever goes through this torture will be disappointed, though, since the whole maze is a dead end, as I’m in a room in the center with 1-meter-thick walls, floor and ceiling of the same substance the maze is out of. When I poop out the cookie, I take a gigantic laser cannon and vaporise it so no one can taste the cookie again. Also, I blocked all time machines from travelling to the cookie, transporting them into a carnivorous dinosaur’s mouth instead.

Flag Post

:O

I ask you for the cookie and you give it to me

Fortunatly I was still standing next to you and I get the cookie and use your defences as my own throwing you outside

I also hide the cookie in a nuke that if anyone tries to retrieve will set the nuke off.

Flag Post

I send a robot dummy for the cookie to set the nuke off. I grab the cookie and RUN!

Flag Post

I trip you up and get the cookie. Kill you for stealing it and run back top the fort and hide it behind bedrock FTW!

Flag Post

I break the other walls that were not made of bedrock and retrieve the cookie.

Now I insert the cookie into koopa112’s retina.

Flag Post

I grab koopa112 and lock him in a safe and throw him into the sea. problem?

Flag Post

I acquire diving gear and jump into the sea. Using a hammerhead shark I smash the safe open and remove koop112’s retina. I hide in the underwater city of Atlantis.

Flag Post

i use aqua man to kill and go to the land to build another robot army of robot wars

Flag Post

the robots malfunction. they now work 4 me. they help the unkillable fat cat of doom guard it

Flag Post

I activate invisibility and steal your cookie
I break the cookie in half; I put one half in a fire-safe and I hide the other on the top of Mount Everest

Flag Post

me a army of tanks collect the bit of cookie of mount Everest and meat up with a army of robot wars and battle bots including house robots kill you and create are own land with cookie trees and high strong walls with with defended towers and i only now where the cookie

Flag Post

I use my amazing psychic powers to find the cookie, then use the same psychicness to destroy everything but the cookie.

I eat the cookie, then bake another one and hide the cookie in my shirt.

Flag Post

The cookie you ate was actually a boomb, and you explode. I pull the cookie out of my pocket and chuckle at everyone who fought over the fake cookie.

I give the cookie to my army of killbots.

Flag Post

I snipe every one of your killbots and take the cookie.

I vaporize the cookie and it is a cloud now.

Flag Post

i apply a re-integration ray to the cookie, thereby returning it to solid form, then hide it in a safe requiring a 9 dimensional passcode sequence in the form of puzzles.

Flag Post

you accidently gave me the code and I break into the safe. and then transport it to the end of the universe where it vapourises no time travel is possible because of my teleport/ time travel vapourisation rays

Flag Post

i appear from earth 2 with the gold age cookie

Flag Post

I totally nab the cookie, hide it in a bottle of pain pills and I give it to Louis from Left 4 Dead. heh heh

Flag Post

I switch the bottle with the cookie with another one. You give the other bottle to Louis without noticing.

I throw the cookie into the Etna seconds before an eruption occurs. I barely escape, then I do a victory dance.

Flag Post

Francis jumps into the Etna after the cookie. He then comes out, unscathed with the cookie and says:
“Phew, good thing I’m indestructible.” Then he hides the cookie under a witch, in a room full of witches. He gets scratched to **** but is still indestructible.

Flag Post

I snatch the cookie, drop it and bend over. Soooo, who wants the cookie? ;)

Flag Post

The witches do. You disturbed them. You die. howwibly. So, we still have a cookie in a room full of witches. (In case you weren’t aware of it, I meant witches from left 4 dead.)