Steal the Cookie (No Sign-Ups) page 91

3349 posts

Flag Post

i wish for the cookie to be in my hand and it works and you run into a brick wall and notic you ost you cookie also i trap my self in a castle with obsicals of ninja warrior and total wipe but if you fall of 1 obstical you fall in to a pit of spikes and you will also have to get my army of robots of robot wars and battle-bots
with the house robots and you can’t teleport to me and wish the cookie away from me so haha

Flag Post

A group of EMP-resistant robots grab the cookie after an EMP goes off near the cookie. They entered and exited at the same door, a door leading to the stand with the cookie. As the robots went outside with the cookie, scorpion1m tried to destroy the robots. He couldn’t get even close to the robots before they blasted him to death. Then the robots placed the cookie in a room filled with Tetrodotoxin gas. Then they locked the door and set all the codes to be randomized every 2 seconds.

Flag Post

I hire a hacker to drain the power supply, then smash the door and get out of there quickly. Then I get a ultra vacuumer and vacuum all the gas. Then I replace it with oxygen and get the cookie.

I place the cookie in a secret place where only the president of the world knows. Since there isn’t one, no body except me knows where it is. The room is sound, heat, water, smash, force, teleport, radar and scanner proof. the room is made out of a 10 metre thick wall that is the strongest material in the world, and it is underground, 20 000 into the earth’s surface.

Flag Post

Okay….

I extract your memory while you sleep on where the base which is beside a mining site so I got to the lowest point in the site and is at 20,000 feet which I use a robot which clears the rock blocking the 10-feet wall and use acid to melt the whole wall (GATM didn’t state ACID-PROOF) and get thy cookie.

I throw the cookie into a black hole using a spaceship that can’t be affected by black holes. Plus I shoot behind me a black hole using the futuristic Black hole maker-3000

(P.S. The cookie sure is undamaged since the start…)

Flag Post
Originally posted by hydraling:

Okay….

I extract your memory while you sleep on where the base which is beside a mining site so I got to the lowest point in the site and is at 20,000 feet which I use a robot which clears the rock blocking the 10-feet wall and use acid to melt the whole wall (GATM didn’t state ACID-PROOF) and get thy cookie.

I throw the cookie into a black hole using a spaceship that can’t be affected by black holes. Plus I shoot behind me a black hole using the futuristic Black hole maker-3000

(P.S. The cookie sure is undamaged since the start…)

Acid-proof!? Damn it :P

Sorry, can’t I just teleport to it? :P

Sorry if I wan’t supposed to…

I teleport to the ship with my army of robo soldiers and fight the crew onboard. I rescue the cookie and find that I have… No more teleportation fuel… And… Aha! I can just drive the ship outta here! Hang on, what’s this? The ship can only be activated by one of the crew… Alive. I try to eat the cookie… But there is a magical force making me unable to eat it… I soon die of hunger. I have failed!

Flag Post

Most of those robots were loyal to me. The robots under my command disable the robots not loyal to me. I then grab the cookie and store it in an impossible room.

Flag Post

I come in and my pants drop. While everyone is on the floor, laughing, my clone sneaks from behind, takes the cookie and puts a " HAHA" note in it’s place. I pull my pants back up insult you in my native language and make obscene signs in your direction while my clone usu it’s jetpack to fly in a place i can’t pronounce.

Flag Post

the clone dies of old age and gives the cookie to me. Igive it to my big brother who will destroy anyone that goes near him.(he also can’t die and is friends with chuck norris)

Flag Post

I send a cute little puppy (That is actually a super fast robot) inside the room. Your brother is cutalized and wants to hug it. As soon as the puppy is about to hug him, the puppy steals the cookie and eats it. He is faster than the speed of light.

Flag Post

I send millions of robots, way faster than the speed of light and the puppy, who slaughter the robot puppy’s insides and bring me the cookie. I then hide the cookie in my underwear which I am currently wearing.

Flag Post

I send a robot to steal it (Robots aren’t afraid). Then I send it to a lab to get cleaned up.

I put it in a room with 10000000000000000000000 meters thick obsidian, it’s everything-proof.

Flag Post

I get it UNDER my shoe!!!! HA!

I put it in The Center of The Earth and give it to that movie guy from “The Mummy”.

Flag Post

you wake my from my death as i steal it from the mummy and run to a castle witch has only one entrance and it’s blocked of by all the robots of robot wars and you also have to get past all the obstetrical off total wipe out ans ninja warrior and if you fall you die so get me now

Flag Post

I used hacks. PPFT!

I put acid on it, then threw the acid to the sun, and vaccuum-ed the leftover dead particles to the black hole, then put a zipper over it to close the hole. GAME OVER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Flag Post

I teleport to it and grab it.

I hide it somewhere safe.

Flag Post

I check my cookie detector and dig out the cookie.
I destroy the detector and give it to a dragon.

Flag Post

I eat the dragon whole then spit out the cookie, I move the cookie partially out of this dimension making it appear to just float in mid air but nothing can touch it, anything that would normally touch it goes right through it.

Flag Post

{ I teleport between the dimensions, appearing mid-air as well. I snatch it and move back to the regular planes. }

{ I then have Finn protect it with his supah epic skills. }

Gif

Flag Post

I told Jack that Finn had hid the cookies and he steal it when Finn fallen asleep.
Jack then throw away the cookies and the evil elmo street cookies guy take it away.

Flag Post

While the evil elmo street cookies guy is sleeping, I steal the cookie.

I put the cookie in the mouth of the cutest puppy ever. Anything and anyone, including robots, humans etc. will get hypnotised by cuteness and die straight away.

You can’t just blindfold yourself, because there are also lasers you have to dodge to get to the puppy. No robots either, because they will also get hypnotised. No sensors or any other form of sense, because the sensors will also get hypnotised.

Good luck, you’ll need it.

Flag Post

I surround myself with mirrors. I walk past the lasers, and while doing so, reflected them at the puppy. The puppy dies and I reach out through a crack to get the cookie.
I give the cookie to Smeagol.

Flag Post

I send Bilbo Baggins to steal the Cookie of all cookie.

He keep repeating My precious afterward for no appearing reason= =
and when he suddenly disappear and I no longer found him anywhere.

Flag Post

BUT I DID, and I throw a pokeball at him, catching him, and well, the cookie. Cookie’s now in a pokeball that is impossible to destroy or whatsoever.

Flag Post

But then a wild pikachu appear and he manage to randomly jump in and out the pokeball.
The pikachu was hungry so the cookies was taken and the Bilbo Baggins was stuck inside there.
And then a secret nurse doctor girl had took away the cookies and they keep teleport the cookies between each clinic.

Flag Post

But then I retrieved a Mewtwo to put anti-electronic detection devices and teleport the cookie away.

I make Mewtwo eat the cookie.