Steal the Cookie (No Sign-Ups) page 92

3349 posts

Flag Post

Since Mewtwo have no tooth, the cookie come out from its poo.

While suddenly there is two girl show up and they fill it into one cup and going to eat it soon.
All creature being feel disgusting and dare not to go close to it. Even if they had lost their senses.

Flag Post

i took it and eat it and did not poop

Flag Post

Your grammar causes the topic to reset.

I give the cookie to someone with hyperactive metabolism, who promptly eats it.

Flag Post

you stuped

Flag Post

I then punch the person who eat it until the cookies thrown out by him.
And then Princess Peach take it and UMBRELLA IT To unknown land with Shhrooommm and Pipes

Flag Post

Mega Mushroom mode activated!

After I destroyed everything BUT the cookie, I eat another Mega Mushroom and crumble the cookie into morsels, then throw them away to the end of Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Reaching the cookie will take days.

Flag Post

But then Wild game master apppear

And hack dah game to get deh cookies.
Then a fren of the game master put it inside two pills~

Flag Post

I shoot kmz in the face, run into a safe place and take a bite out of the cookie

Flag Post

I teleport the cookie into my hands.

I disintegrate the cookie into trillions of cookie atoms, I then teleport each cookie atom into a different universe each, then make an extremely secret, state of the art fortress, designed for protecting a cookie atom at any cost at the location of each cookie atom, and within each fortress where the cookie atom is there is a massive sea of random atoms that stick to the cookie atom where ever it goes meaning if the cookie is teleported out of the facility all the random atoms are aswell, drowning the thief in random atoms.

Flag Post

All OF A SUDDEN!

ZELDA created time portal which causes the atom of disintegrated cookie to reform again.
5second later Zelda bring along his cookie and step into the old ages.

Flag Post

Teleport to Zelda.
Take cookie.
Nom nom noms.
Sorry, was that your cookie?

Flag Post

My cookie reforms in my hand, because it was actually mine, and TailsChao99 guessed wrong, forfeiting his cookie. I leave my cookie in plain sight to be stolen, although all but me who touch it die.

Flag Post

I cut off Rosate’s hands and use it to take the cookie.
I eat the cookie, poop it out, feed it to maggots, feed the maggots to chickens, sell the chickens in the open market, and run away with the money I made.

Flag Post

I use the money you made to buy back the chickens and feed the chicken to the maggots(what?!) and maggots poop it out and then I found the cookie in the poopilly-poo-poop.
And I hide them somewhere in the cow poop gathering area.

Flag Post

I eat the poop until the cookie remains but am too full to eat the cookie, so I trade the cookie to a blue thief for some toilet paper.

Flag Post

I telport behind the blue thief and snap his neck, take the cookie and i wash the cookie off, get a toy car, shrink me and the cookie and go in the toy car and hide in the back, and i eat the cookie.

Flag Post

I find you and eat you along with the cookie so i have all pieces of the cookie inside of me
I get Yoda to protect me

Flag Post

I summon Deathstar that destroys everything exept thecookie.
Then, i hide the cookie near the weak spot of death star.

Flag Post

I stab death and slice him in half and i take the crumb sized cookie and throw it in new york city.

Flag Post

I paint my self black at night I break into his home throw knives at the alarms to deactivate them take the cookie off his dresser and run away

Flag Post

Or I hire a taxi to take me to the spot of the cookie

Flag Post

Then I eat the cookie wnd die of food poisoning.I get buried on the moon.

Flag Post

I nuke the moon then the cookie and the pieces of moon suck into earth by gravity force thus going to doom the earth. And the cookie look too alike the pieces of moon though no survivals can find the precious cookie :D

Flag Post

Where do I Sign up for this game?

Flag Post

I come flying in and chomp the cookie and bite kmzs arm off