Steal the Cookie (No Sign-Ups) page 93

3365 posts

Flag Post

That was fake cookie that instantly killed anyone upon eating it. I laugh with the real cookie in my hand.

I put the cookie in an invisible armored tank. No, you can’t see whatever’s in the tank.

Flag Post

I also use an invisible tank and blow your tank.

I get the cookie from the wrekage. Glue the broken bits back up and put it in a black hole which has a troll face

Flag Post

That black hole was actually an object that teleported the fixed cookie to me. Problem?

I give the cookie to Dr. Wily and convince him that it can kill anyone when placed in the proper cookie-energy gun thingy.

Flag Post

I rob dr wily, take the cookie and throw it in 10 foot deep water. I swim under and get the cookie and eat it, and bake a cookie and put it in a unbreakable glass and ducktape it down.

Flag Post

Unfortunalty for you i want the original so I gut you while you make your defences and get the cookie

I give the cookie to a ladybird

Flag Post

I shoot the ladybird and retrieve the cookie.I then run under a bridge as a fugitive and become the grumpy troll who gaurds the bridge.If you want my cookie you must first survive a justin bieber concert without headphones.Only then will

Flag Post

I give you the cookie.

Flag Post

I take the cookie, since you handed it to me. Thanks!

I give Dr. Wily the cookie again (who defends it better this time), and convince Ganondorf that Dr. Wily is an ally.

Flag Post

I bide my time behind a tree, waiting until the right moment to convince Ganondorf that Dr. Wily is an enemy, so I can recruit him to steal back the cookie.

Flag Post

I get Captain falcon to FALCON- PAWNCH ganondorf right in the face, and I grab the cookie. and I eat it.

Flag Post

A zombie eats you before you eat it. I take the cookie.

I give the cookie to RED.

Flag Post

Intercept the cookie in midair during the hand off.I then run away to a secret location.

Flag Post

The cookie was actually a bomb. That exploded at your secret location.

The cookie is still with Reliable Explosives and Demolition.

Flag Post

But in the last seconds before the handoff I switched the cookies so you got the bomb and the RED guy blows up as I stole the real cookie and now have the real one.

Flag Post

I steal the cookie off you which you did not secure and then I burn it and then dissolve all the ashes all over the world in the sea until nobody can reassemble it.

Flag Post

By doing that, you have unleashed the COOKIE DEMON, who promptly gives me a single cookie.

After killing VoodooCoffeeGuy, I give the cookie to Mann Co. Who then places it in indestructible boxes that cost real money to open, and also has boxes that are the same thing but have nothing in it.

Flag Post

I attach a nuke to the boxes, the box busts open and i telport the cookie in my body.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nowaitforme102:

I attach a nuke to the boxes, the box busts open and i telport the cookie in my body.

Said boxes are invincible. All you did was kill yourself.

The cookie is still in indestructible boxes.

Flag Post

gives money walks off, whistling.

I hide it somewhere where nobody knows, even with a cookie detector.

Flag Post

The location where you hid it somehow summons the COOKIE DEMON again for whatever reason. He then gives me two cookies.

I sell one cookie for mad cash, then use the mad cash to build a fortress with anti-air cannons that contains the cookie, and attacks all but me when I come close. Also includes thermal detection stuff.

Flag Post

I nuke your fortress and as the cookie is so well preserved it is not affected and I take it.
I give the cookie to blakzer.

Flag Post

I take the cookie. Thanks!

I hide the cookie in a field of cardboard boxes that look identical.

Flag Post

I eat all the carboard boxes. Including the cookie
I feel sick…

Flag Post

What have you done!? What you ate turned you into a cookie!

I bury the cookie.

Flag Post

Stupid move.I came back from the dead and made a tunnel from my coffinn to the cookie which was nearby and got out of my coffin and ran away.