Steal the Cookie (No Sign-Ups) page 94

3381 posts

Flag Post

I murder you with a sniper rifle, and give the cookie to Bruce Lee’s ghost.

Flag Post

I vacuum up Bruce Lee’s ghost with my ninja-vacuum.
I hide the cookie in a ballpoint pen, and bury it in a pile of an infinite amount of others exactly like it. And all the pens are suspended above lava, and are infected with the bubonic plague and yellow fever.

Flag Post

I put on a lava proof disease proof suit and us a cookie detector to find the cookie and eat it.

Flag Post

I kill you, gut you and steal the cookie
I give the cookie to Chuck Norris

Flag Post

I ban Chuck Norris for a week, giving me a week’s head start.

Flag Post

I clone Chuck Norris, and in the confusion I grab the cookie and run away.

I place the cookie in the middle of a neutron star.

Flag Post

I use the death star to blow up the star and I get the cookie
I give the cookie to Shadowhopeful

Flag Post

I snatch it out his hands before he has a chance to say “Swiper no swiping” three times.

I hide it in a post in a random page of OT.

Flag Post

I search for days, employing hundreds of developers to find the page. Finally, it is located, and the page is locked to everyone but myself.

Flag Post

I download hacks and reach into the page, take the cookie and hide it in a lock in area 51

Flag Post

I grab my Spy suit, cloak, and enter area 51 undetected. I shut down its security system, causing panic and evacuation, then retrieve the cookie.

Upon exiting the area, I split the cookie into three.
I send one third to Guatemala Bay, Cuba, another to Pyongyang, North Korea, and the last piece to Benghazi, Libya.

Flag Post

I get the russian army and invade all of those areas and take the cookie after long searches. I stick the pieces back together with nuclear waste from the resulting world war.

I give the cookie to the next person to post. Not mentioning the nuclear waste inside.

Flag Post

I eat the cookie, followed by 300 bars of chocolate, and 400 biscuits.
I also slow down time around me so that you can’t interrupt me eating.

Flag Post

when you finished you exploded and I grab the clean cookie from the balst radius

I clone myself 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times and send a random clone away with it

Flag Post

All those nines decide to rebel against you and give me the cookie.

I initiate a magic grammar test that only gives the cookie when someone passes it.

Flag Post

I evolve into the Chuck Norris of Grammar and pass it with 110% accuracy

I give the cookie intellegence and tell it to hide in the center of the earth, it obeys

Flag Post

In reality, it was a trap I set in case someone failed the grammar test. The cookie explodes at the center of the Earth, destabilizing the core and killing everyone but whoever gets the cookie next and I. Nice job breaking it, efar.

The cookie is still testlocked.

Flag Post

I turn into a powerful witch and manage to summon the cookie, then I blow it up and send it to a parallel universe.

Flag Post

everyone exists in that universe in and therefore i get the cookie. I hide the cookie on a random page in a random post in a random game in the kong forum games

Flag Post

I use a botnet of 5439759 computers to locate the cookie in 1 minute, retrieve it and download it to my local machine behind 7 proxies, re-materialize it and place it in my mars colony.

Flag Post

All of the computers fail and therefor you HAVE to find it yourself
NOTE i will only accept a steal if you message me the actual location in the kong forum games!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by thedude0:

All of the computers fail and therefor you HAVE to find it yourself
NOTE i will only accept a steal if you message me the actual location in the kong forum games!!!!!

Your cookie Is over here

…And this is not how the game is played, you can’t just post in another gaming thread without contributing it.
Therefore on behalf of Forum Game Forums, I am disqualifying your post.

Start again from here:

Originally posted by Johanna_T:

I turn into a powerful witch and manage to summon the cookie, then I blow it up and send it to a parallel universe.

Flag Post

soz, wont do it again plus wrong place, that was a red herring

Flag Post

I bake (insert number of FGers here) cookies.

Flag Post

Jeff repeats this until he gets all the cookies, then gives them to me. I then denote the cookie everyone has to steal by forcing everyone to eat their cookie, and I eat mine. The extra cookie made for the purpose of killing VoodooCoffeeGuy is the one everyone has to steal.

I then hide the cookie everyone has to steal in a bakery shop, where everyone is capable of buying only one cookie every day, and has special anti-thief technology that even prevents dimensional warping. Even though everyone knows what cookie it is, the owner doesn’t.