Steal the Cookie (No Sign-Ups) page 99

3356 posts

Flag Post

the cookie explodes (because i planted c4 in it) making fly into the sun killing you,
i collect all the remains of the cookie and hide then in separate parts of the world

Flag Post

I rally all soldiers, navy and aerial forces in the world to search for the pieces of the cookie. They bring them to me. (Nice try scorpion… :P)

Instead of putting the cookie together, I beat it into pieces and the pieces of the pieces with a hammer, and give one piece to everyone who helped my cause. They ate it. Now you can’t get the whole cookie unless you kill your own armies, which would make your country ready to be razed by other countries. (I’m that bastard. Yes.)

Flag Post

I destroy every army in the world so world war 3 doesn’t happen.
I hide it into Moloch’s final base’s under hall and you have to destroy it to get the cookie!
(You can’t steal the cookie if u don’t have town hall lvl 5 MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAA!)
(Backyard Monsters)

Flag Post

i get duke nukuam and chuck Norris to help me seal the cookie and beat your base easily then split it in to a three and give a fare share to each person whilst putting my peace in the middle of the sun

Flag Post

You know what……. I buy a cookie flavored muffin and start eating it.

Flag Post

I use laser vision and destroy your pants in the blink of an eye and then I hired a Power Puff girl to break the metal platform. All this time the cookie remains unharmed apart from a few specks of superglue which remain on its surface. I consume the cookie in the blink of an eye and then jump into a metal container that is sealed up. This container is undestroyable. Literally.I am now watched 24/7 by an untiring, never needing to eat, dragon, who makes sure nobody touches the container, did I mention it is a meter thick and I have all the food in it to last me for the rest of my life?

Flag Post

You ran out of oxygen… Dumbass :D

I call Chuck Norris to tame the dragon, I simply fit the container unto its side revealing your dead body and the cookie.I walk away with the cookie. With my Charizard at level 100 to protect me.

Flag Post

I have a Blastoise lv. 100 that knows Hydra Pump so I get the cookie

I Have lv. 100 Arceus, Groundon, Kygore, Lugia, Ho-oh, and Jarichi protect me

Flag Post

I show them newspaper with their death ad and they turn into dust (simpsons) and I give the cookie to the green guy in the final ultimate assassin 3 level

Flag Post

I ask politley for the cookie and the guy hands me the cookie telling me he doesn’t know why you gave him the cookie.
I summon Alfred the troll to cast a level 99 barrier around the cookie.

Flag Post

trolls can’t use magic so I just take it

I take it

Flag Post

I kill you and eat it
My stomach is a dark hole, so the particles of the cookie are wholly destroyed

Flag Post

I regenerate the cookie.

I’ll number what I do, so is easier to read.

1. I put the cookie inside a jar.
  2. Then lock the jar.
  3. Then put the jar in a box.
  4. Then put a padlock in the box.
  5. Then put the box inside another box.
  6. Then cover the box with concrete and dry it.
  7. Then put it in an iron box.
  8. Then put the iron box inside a container along with identical iron boxes.
  9. Then put the container in a ship along with identical containers containing identical iron boxes.
  10. Then put the ship in a harbour along with identical ships with identical containers with identical iron boxes
  11. Then put the harbour in an harbour district with identical harbours and blah blah blah…
  12. Then put the district in a maze
  13. Then put the maze in a maze district with identical mazes.
  14. Then put the maze district inside a spaceship
  15. Then put the spaceship in a space harbour along with identical spaceships
  16. Then put the space harbour in a space harbour based planet with identical harbours
  17. Then put the planet in a solar system with identical planets
  18. Then screw it all and hide it all in my pocket

Flag Post

i remove your pocket and hide it and the cookie in a random tv advert

Flag Post

It’s a Burger King Ad.
After I open it the universe and the same existance starts disorting, but, hey, I have the cookie!

Flag Post

not any more, due to your lack of safeguarding it, i steal the cookie and hide it in the resteraunt at the end of the universe where it gets eaten by 1 of the millions of guests inside

Flag Post

I hire a merc, called Deadpool, to kill all your guests and retrieve the powerful cookie fragments.
He returns safe, with the cookie and then… he kills me and eats the cookie, IT TASTED LIKE CHIMICHANGAS OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

joker kills deadpool and hides it someplace, gl getting past teh traps

Flag Post

Im behind the traps so i just take it

I hire chuck norris as my body guard and give him the cookie.

Flag Post

Joker kills chuck norris and hands the cookie to me

I hide the cookie in a blender in space

Flag Post

I fill the space with water and make a current to push the cookie in the blender towards me. If anybody wonders, I was resurrected by awesomeness, and hide the cookie in my story, that I am currently writing. The cookie gets consumed by the main character and then the character dies and is burnt to ashes and spread off a mountain and flies into all corners of the universe in my story.

Flag Post

i create a sequel of the story and recreate the real cookie by taking all of the cookies ashes (from my 2 year old journey) and put them under a microscope and take another 2 years trying to put them all together. then i freeze it with nitrogen and melt it into water then drink it. then i pee it out into a bowl and then go back to my lab where i mix it in with mercury and very rare antimatter so that if anyone touches my pee, they will die within seconds.

Flag Post

Oh yeah? I bribe yo scientists with INFINITE MONEY!

They make it normal and give it to ME!
And then I have a troll protecting my money!

Flag Post

I recruit an army of trolls in Pandora

they defeat the human troll and guard it

Flag Post

I END THIS WAR BY DOING THE INFINITE MONEY TRICK AND I BUY EVERY PERSON AND SPERM IN THE WORLD A BOTTOMLESS BAG OF INFINITE COOKIES.