Master Thread page 356

12297 posts

Flag Post

I would like to announce that Darkspell: Shattered Legacies is now open!

My flavor text:

Prequel to the record-setting Darkspell RP Series.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rosate:

My flavor text:

Done.

- Mysterymason

Flag Post

My flavor text:

[What records were set]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Knoob85687:

My flavor text:

[What records were set]

The original Darkspell had the place for longest RP until it ended. It may have been overtaken now, though.

Flag Post

I’m back. Again. This time I’m staying, but I probably won’t post too much in the next month or so. I fixed all my problems[with a new computer] Also, I’m pretty sure I just hit my 2nd forum gamer anniversarry. If the past half a year counted :/

Flag Post

Welcome back Kash.

Flag Post

Welcome back!

Flag Post

Guys; as some of you may well know I’m tttttt. I have left FG for a few reasons that will be kept confidential for reasons. I’m finishing off playing Samster’s Duel and I’ll be off for good apart from Woon’s List and Samster’s Outside of the box. I have requested a perma ban on tttttt. That’s that. No more tttttt. If any of you have any inquires you can get me here or on my gmail: imtttttt@gmail.com

Flag Post

Wait, is it just your main that will be leaving or you?

Either way, cya.

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

Well that was sudden

I did say a few weeks ago that I might be leaving.

Originally posted by devourer359:

Wait, is it just your main that will be leaving or you?

Either way, cya.

For now the main when I’m done in Duel I’ll be gone.

Flag Post

Everybody says they’re leaving, but then they always end up coming back.

Even I did that once

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Even I did that once

Hey guys I’ll be leaving, I don’t know when I’m coming back, if I’m coming back, thank you FGF for the wonderful games, I am sorry to the people whose games I am in, at the moment, I hope you can figure something out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

Even I did that once

Hey guys I’ll be leaving, I don’t know when I’m coming back, if I’m coming back, thank you FGF for the wonderful games, I am sorry to the people whose games I am in, at the moment, I hope you can figure something out.

Wait, is this a joke or for real? It’s kind of hard to tell.
If this is real, cya.

Flag Post

Unless they are me and don’t give a notice…

Sorry for being away, guys. Epic flooding occurred here in Chittagong (epic in terms of damage, not awesomeness) and our ISP was underwater for more than a week.

The streets were filled with so much water that we had to go to school in boats eh, forget it. I skipped school :D Some of my classmates probably went by boat, though.

Also, farewell therealsirmark4. Hope you are happy wherever you decide to go! That’s how the net works, hehehe

Flag Post

Whoah. Harsh…

Anyway, nice knowing you therealsirmark4, your name will always be one of the names of FGF’ers I see almost every day that I’ll remember…

Unless it’s a joke. Then, bye!

Flag Post

Even I did that once

I’ve been planing this for ages. I even said I would be on t6.

Flag Post

That’s what you get in living in some backwater Asian country, ‘deeb! Move to England, the rain’s more evenly spread out there – instead of raining all at once in a month, it rains all year round…

Flag Post

That’s what you get in living in some backwater Asian country, ‘deeb! Move to Malaysia, the rain’s more evenly spread out there – instead of raining all at once in a month, it rains all year round…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

That’s what you get in living in some backwater Asian country, ‘deeb! Move to England, the rain’s more evenly spread out there – instead of raining all at once in a month, it rains all year round…

[We apparently get more rain, but I don’t think we get enough]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

That’s what you get in living in some backwater Asian country, ‘deeb! Move to Finland, the rain’s more evenly spread out there – instead of raining all at once in a month, it rains usually all year round and snow in the winter as well! …

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

That’s what you get in living in some backwater Asian country, ‘deeb! Move to Finland, the rain’s more evenly spread out there – instead of raining all at once in a month, it rains usually all year round and snow in the winter as well! …

[You get snow?]

Flag Post

That’s what you get in living in some backwater Asian country, ‘deeb! Move to Malaysia, the rain’s more evenly spread out there – instead of raining all at once in a month, it rains all year round…

Yeah! With you, Malaysia would be awesomer!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Tell me about it. It’s summer and you have to cross your fingers for a dry day. Usually it never comes though.

Flag Post

We get snow, not them. I fixed the quote, as you can see, and I’m not sure whom did you point the question to, but yes, I get snow here in Finland.

Flag Post

Any country AN goes to would make it 20% cooler. I just made a pony reference. Problem?
But yeah, we do need more cool. The population of plants and stupid people are growing.