12901 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Oh, do I count as a regular yet? :3

Approve.

Flag Post

Approvify.

Flag Post

It has been decided by the co-host team and some players that Darkspell: Shattered Legacies will be put on hiatus until its host, Rosate, returns. Should the game’s status in this thread be changed in any way?

Flag Post

’Proved.

Flag Post

Yeah.

Why the fuck did you get so many approvals? You haven’t been here for even a month, you damned

Flag Post

I know, but since adv0 is better than you, he should be a regular.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Yeah.

Why the fuck did you get so many approvals? You haven’t been here for even a month, you damned

It has nothing to do with the time, but rather, the recognizability. A regular is just somebody that visits FGF often, and I’ve seen him enough for me to count him as one.

Flag Post

I need approval to make a second game, Fluctuating Equality. There are three factions in the game:Red(5 people), Blue(5 people) and Rogue(1 person). One person on each team will be selected to be the Team Leader. The Red Team Leader’s job is to submit a list to me at the end of each round who he thinks comprises the entire Red Team. the Blue Team Leader does the same with the Blue Team.

But here’s the thing. Every round, 4 people, randomly selected from the list of players, will change teams. The Team Leaders will be told which entries on their list were correct and which were wrong, but the next round, this information could change!

The Rogue’s job is simple. If he gets put on one of the Team Leaders’ lists three times in a row(eg. if he gets listed on the Red Team Leader’s list three times in a row or if he gets listed on the Blue Team Leader’s list three times in a row), he will instantly win the game. To help him with this, he will be PM’ed both lists at the end of each round and can choose one piece of information to change.

That is, say Red Team Leader put Player X on his list. And let’s say Player X was on Red Team that round. Normally, I would tell Red Team Leader that he got Player X correct when putting him on the list, but the Rogue can choose to make it so that I instead tell Red Team Leader that he got Player X wrong when putting him on the list. This also works vice-versa. If Player Y was also on the list and was wrong, the Rogue can make it so I tell the Team Leader Player Y was correct.

Flag Post

Approve helltank’s game

Flag Post

Approve helltank’s game

Flag Post

helltank, even if you got three approvals, you’re breaking rule 12.

FGF Guidelines:

12. You are allowed to make one game a week

It’s been a day from the beginning of your latest game, that FGF question thingy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

helltank, even if you got three approvals, you’re breaking rule 12.

FGF Guidelines:

12. You are allowed to make one game a week

It’s been a day from the beginning of your latest game, that FGF question thingy.

He can get approvals now, and make game later.

Flag Post

But can he hold the urge of posting the game?

Flag Post

damn helltank

you should make a kickstarter for something, you got approvals in like five minutes

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Approve helltank’s game

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by devourer359:

Approve helltank’s game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

But can he hold the urge of posting the game?

If he can’t, then we will simply flag it.

Flag Post

{ Helltank, you had a demon game that you didn’t even finish writing out; you reserved everything. Is that still open, or are you throwing that project away? }

Flag Post

Hello FGF community, my game square risk is coming to an end soon, could i get a aprroval to open a sign-ups thread for Square risk II the sequel. I want you to keep in mind that i will open square risk II after the original suqare risk will finish. Also i want you to keep in mind that i already have a second game Conflict of the coins. But this wont be breaking the rules as i am going to start square risk II officially only after the original square risk ends. Thanks for your time :3

Flag Post

Approve CYrus’ second game

Flag Post

Wait, CYrus, can’t you just change the thread name into “2” and make a second round of it, or is it going to be different?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Wait, CYrus, can’t you just change the thread name into “2” and make a second round of it, or is it going to be different?

Theres going to be a different map and the rules are slightly modified. Problem is, i cant open signups when the game is still in progress.

Flag Post

Great news—I just got my new laptop today, so I’ll soon be returning to my normal activity levels (within the next couple of days, as I have a lot of work to get done in a very short period of time).

Flag Post

’Proved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

’Proved.

Wtf.
Woon is just approving everything. I don’t even know what she’s approving. ?:/