Master Thread page 401

12832 posts

Flag Post

Congratulations on your get, Jask.

Flag Post

I’m going to publish a guide to psychological strategy games, using sections of Second Guess and Crossing Lies(and maybe Paradise Lost 1, I don’t know jackshit about PL2) as examples and for analysis.

I’ll need 2 things:
1)Co-author, it’s too big to handle by myself.
2)Permission from DragonArcherz, Jaskaran2000 and SupHomies. This is not essential as there’s no rule against using someone’s game as example without permission, but I’d like to haev it anyway.

Flag Post

Apply.

2)Permission from Jaskaran2000.

Given.

Flag Post

I’ve always wondered…are you tttttt’s alt by any chance?

No. I’m someone else’s alt.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

ytIVitca has ended and AdeebNafees and devourer359 have won.

Congratulations.

Added, added and removed!

Updated Questionarial’s signup status.

Originally posted by helltank:

I’m going to publish a guide to psychological strategy games, using sections of Second Guess and Crossing Lies(and maybe Paradise Lost 1, I don’t know jackshit about PL2) as examples and for analysis.

I’ll need 2 things:
2)Permission from DragonArcherz, Jaskaran2000 and SupHomies. This is not essential as there’s no rule against using someone’s game as example without permission, but I’d like to haev it anyway.

Sup has always been okay with people making PS games, and DAZ’s game operates on a slightly different principle in comparison to other PS games. Since neither of them, I believe, check this thread, you are better off PMing them.

- AN

Flag Post

I have created a new sign-ups for a game:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/307274-creation-and-sign-ups-faction-wars-curious-more-inside

Info

For any interested I haven’t done a game in a long time so I decided to make this game. It is a game where the players make up most of the details between them and then the four factions they created battle throughout the world to reach there goals.

Flag Post

You know, to me FGF feels kind of like its own culture, and like most cultures FGF has a history, well where is it? we don’t keep track of it. And so I ask, is it possible for someone in FGF, to make a [Game-Related] thread, containing the history of FGF? so we can start to collect our history, like the time when we were in Off-Topic, or when the Master Thread was locked.

And perhaps some facts about our past, who was the first person to post a game in off-topic? or who was the first person to post in our FGF forum? if someone wanted to know about these things they would have to search for hours, or even days, and still we wouldn’t know for sure if we found the oldest post or not, but if we begin to search and collect, and we continue to search and collect, we could re-discover lost FGF history and build something that could very well be, a big part of FGF.

So please, someone, make this thread, make a place for FGF’s history.

Flag Post

The first person to post in the FGF forum was arcanecoder, who posted the locked sticky introducing the forum itself.

I was thinking we can do a section like “Notable FGFers” with people like Bluji, Adeeb, SamsterSamster(and me of course :DDD) on it.

Or maybe “Retired Stars”, with kilozombie, CowFriend, kingzak etc. on it.

Flag Post

CowFriend’s retired?

Also, I know I’m being a hypocrite, but General Thread, pl0x.

Also also, I should be listed as a notable FGFer D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I have created a new sign-ups for a game:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/307274-creation-and-sign-ups-faction-wars-curious-more-inside

Info

For any interested I haven’t done a game in a long time so I decided to make this game. It is a game where the players make up most of the details between them and then the four factions they created battle throughout the world to reach there goals.

Added! Thanks for reporting!

Removed ImaginationRealms.

Added Lynch Mafia, Take Your Temperature.

- AN

Flag Post

The first person to post in the FGF forum was arcanecoder, who posted the locked sticky introducing the forum itself.

I was thinking we can do a section like “Notable FGFers” with people like Bluji, Adeeb, SamsterSamster(and me of course :DDD) on it.

What about me? Darkspell was a record breaker on multiple fronts.

Anyways, I’m back, sorry for my absence. For info about my absence and the future of Darkspell, check out the Darkspell thread. (And join!)

Flag Post

’Sup.

Originally posted by Rosate:

What about me? Darkspell was a record breaker on multiple fronts.

Anyways, I’m back, sorry for my absence. For info about my absence and the future of Darkspell, check out the Darkspell thread. (And join!)

WB Ros, good to have you back.

Flag Post

Sup Ros.

Signs for Demonbound are open. Join if you like RPs. If you like RPs but don’t join there will be a “plague of locusts o’er the land”(not my words).

Flag Post

I’ll need 2 things:

Sure, why not?

Flag Post

A second game spot request just because I want it, though I’m not sure when I’ll use it.

EDIT (because A Nub requested one): It’s either a strategy or an RP or a competition of a new sort. Not a mafia, haven’t got any ideas.

Also, would it be too much to ask for, let’s say, a permanent second game spot (no more requests every time I want to make one) for like 6 approvals? That wouldn’t still allow a third game to me, just would speed up my game making, possibly.

Flag Post

Approve for second game slot, but not permanent.

Don’t ask me why. :S

Flag Post

F^ck off am i retired
I still log onto kong daily and play a game when it is interesting, which isn’t as often as in the old days but still.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ForumGames:
August (6): Pokarnor (3rd), puzzledan (8th), myhome16 (13th), Squidward568 (18th), SamsterSamster (28th), GottaAskTheMan (32nd)

Something here seems fishy.

Flag Post

Started a new game
Humpty Dumpty Mafia
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/307841-signup-humpty-dumpty-mafia

Flag Post

More info about the second game I’m requesting approvals for

It’s called “Close Encounters of the Third Kind” and it is a weird mix of strategy and some other game genres. In the game, eight humans and two aliens are inside a four-story building in which the aliens have landed onto. Wins are awarded for the survivors of whichever alignment they are. The aliens win if they are 50% of the alive things inside the building, and the humans win if they can eliminate both aliens.

Everyone has 5 lives. You are eliminated if you lose all lives. Every player also has some sort of an ability they can use to hinder or help other players.

Approvals (1 / 3): GottaAskTheMan

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

A second game spot request just because I want it, though I’m not sure when I’ll use it.

EDIT (because A Nub requested one): It’s either a strategy or an RP or a competition of a new sort. Not a mafia, haven’t got any ideas.

Also, would it be too much to ask for, let’s say, a permanent second game spot (no more requests every time I want to make one) for like 6 approvals? That wouldn’t still allow a third game to me, just would speed up my game making, possibly.

Approved, but not a permanent slot. I will explain why later.

Flag Post

Sign. I mean, approved.

Flag Post

approve.

Flag Post

My game Starship Trifos 2 was removed and wins added to Bluji, Dev, cringe Woon.
-Tai

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

I’d say a permanent 2nd game slot should be allowed with 10+ approvals and 1 or less dis-approvals.

Originally posted by ForumGames:
August (6): Pokarnor (3rd), puzzledan (8th), myhome16 (13th), Squidward568 (18th), SamsterSamster (28th), GottaAskTheMan (32nd)

Something here seems fishy.