Master Thread page 402

12716 posts

Flag Post

August (6): GottaAskTheMan (32nd)

’nuff said

Flag Post

Approve, Bluji, but not for permanent. If you have it, everyone will want one, and that’s bound to be trouble.

Flag Post

As you can see, I crossed over that part of the message, and you can probably guess what that means.

As well, I already had three approvals (actually, four), meaning you just wasted your time writing that message.

Flag Post

cringe Woon.

Wai you do dis to me Tai.

Flag Post

Miss me? Thought you did :D!

Yep, I’m back from the grave!

Here’s the story in a nutshell;

First a went to France for a week or so…. let me get this straight… French Internet is slow as fuccccckkkk my grandma doesn’t use it a lot so it is even slower because she doesn’t need it…

We came back and noticed our internet was kinda shitty, i was able to get on steam but not the internet…

We hired a guy to look at it at we fixed it (I have no idea what was wrong.)

Then Hurricane Sandy came

Then it evolved into SuperStorm Sandy and wiped my familys power for a week, just my god damn luck, right?

No-one is hurt and we get internet so yeah….

I know if you talked to DjRockstar or if he said something about it you might’ve gotten the just of it…

I ask if you remove me from any games i am still in if you haven’t taken me out yet…

And if someone could tell me stuff that happened while i was gone, that would be great :D

Flag Post

Developous.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Developous.

Yeah. He returned some time ago. He’s back to his old ways of protesting against non-existent laws.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Developous.

Yeah. He returned some time ago. He’s back to his old ways of protesting against non-existent laws.

He returned before i left. Or left and came back while i was gone. Or apple.

Flag Post

Developous.

Flag Post

Developous.

WHAT? WHERE? NO, PLEASE NO!!!

Flag Post

Can i get the right to create a second game?

I have been working a couple months on a RPG game and i finally made some content that can start the game and give enough something to play it, like the first area for the players to enjoy. I had plans to create the thread with signups tomorrow or over tomorrow, if i get enough approvals, and hold a vote in the thread for some in game things that i need resolved before the game starts. The game is a lot like Heroes legend by dragonarcherz but more refined for the before it is launched, and maybe even more active host. So please give me right for a second game.

Flag Post

So the hate and condemnation continues…
Still as ignorant and foolish as ever.

Fine, you get your stupid wish of me leaving. As if that will resolve anything.
But I hope you suffer a fate worse than even hell then. Shall I still leave then?

Flag Post

Shall I still leave then?

Yes.

Can i get the right to create a second game?

Approved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by developous:

But I hope you suffer a fate worse than even hell then. Shall I still leave then?

I dont really care if you are here or not lol.

Also, issues start when you come, and they dissapear when you leave, so why shouldn’t you leave?

Flag Post

hi guise
i am an alt of heltank
can i make a secund game??

Flag Post

This is a cautious word of advice. I hope you can defend yourself from the ‘parasites’ that may plague you soon. Let’s just say its a war of beliefs and laws. That game you just played of mine – defies the law of 1 game a week. But perhaps you understand and would actually support my side. But that decision must come from you only, and I dare not force it on you. So, ok?

I got PMed this. We all know who sent it.

Flag Post

Was it Woon?

Flag Post

I think Helltank sent it to himslef.

Flag Post

Please do not derail the Master Thread.

Flag Post

Still waiting for approvals

Flag Post

Well, kilo’s obviously trolling due to the himslef, and due to the fact that you can’t send PMs to yourself(you can send Shouts to yourself though).

As for therealsirmark… I dunno… he might be trolling.

In case therealsirmark isn’t trolling, I’ll just clarify that it was developous.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Well, kilo’s obviously trolling due to the himslef, and due to the fact that you can’t send PMs to yourself(you can send Shouts to yourself though).

As for therealsirmark… I dunno… he might be trolling.

In case therealsirmark isn’t trolling, I’ll just clarify that it was developous.

How do we know its a pm?
How do we know you sent it at all?

Imo, that doesn’t really sound like Developous.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Please do not derail the Master Thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by developous:

Yes, since hope doesn’t worth shit in itself. And hell would be better than someone like you ruining Kong and FGF. So, bye.

Approve CYrusmaster in the meantime.

Flag Post

Zzzip, I agree, the grammar is totally undevelopous.

However, note three points:

1)“a war of beliefs and laws”.
2)“defies the law of one game a week”
3)“I dare not force it on you”.

The principles of “my beliefs vs yours”, complaining about “one game a week” and the “I’m not forcing anything on you as nobody can be forced”, all of these are vintage developous. If I didn’t know who sent it I might think the grammar was due to someone trying to parody him but apparently he has just brushed up on his English.