12691 posts

Flag Post

Approving Jask

Originally posted by puzzledan:

Approving Jask

Flag Post

Sure, approving Jask’s compo jam.

Flag Post

That has to be my fastest approvification ever, I mean.. 4 minutes?

Anyway, So you think you can beat the host? is up!

Flag Post

Added The Council of the Plains, removed X Lies and added wins, added Cop Mafia, added So You Think You Can Beat the Host?

- Mockingblujay

Flag Post

Also, I’m from Hong Kong. Please put that on the stats.

NO, NOT CHINA! unless you move Cowfriend to China, too.

Flag Post

Hey guys! Darkspell is going through some change and stuff right now, so anybody who has ideas about magic and stuff (Even if you’ve never even HEARD of Darkspell), it would be great if you would comment on your ideas here! Thanks!

Flag Post

I have made a Risk: America! II, based on Jaume’s original thread. (I got permission from Jaume)

Approvals? :]

Flag Post
Originally posted by pika493:

I have made a Risk: America! II, based on Jaume’s original thread. (I got permission from Jaume)

Approved.

Flag Post

Approve.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pika493:

Originally posted by hamuka:

Approve.

Flag Post

The Convention of Characters II is up.

Flag Post

Risk: America! II is up!

Flag Post

I have just made my first Game.

The Never Ending Sentence

Link: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/310472-the-never-ending-sentence?page=1#posts-6560018

Flag Post

RaceBandit’s Storm of Chaos
Classification: Mafia
Players: 15 + Reserves

A VR simulation goes horribly wrong.
Okay yeah probably a shitty description, but it’s the best I can come up with for now. :|

Flag Post

Can I be added to regulars please? Ive reached 1000 post which you asked me to do the last time I requested.

Flag Post

Uhh… I don’t really see you around here much, so sorry.

Flag Post

Approving koopa, I’ve seen him around.

Flag Post

He was around when I was a newbie in FGF, so approve.

Also, P/T hit 98.07 right now :D

Flag Post

Do I sound mean, because Koopa did very idiotic in Deep Sleep and for that he is on my mute list?

Flag Post

Approved koopa.

Tai, you may sound mean to some people but as long as you’re happy with what you’ve done that it’s fine. It’s you’re choice not the choice of other.

Flag Post

Onslaught:Defend the House has long since ended.

The Convention of Characters II is up.

Description for COC2:
11 famous fictional characters gather for the annual Convention of Characters, but soon turn on each other as an an assassin is revealed to be in their midst.

Flag Post

Risk: Earth! I has began.

Flag Post

Advanced Mafia Strategy details how to defend a bandwagon, attack a bandwagon and establish yourself as an influential player in the game. It’s a damn good guide, if I may say so. Contains lots of useful tips and links to other guides.

Flag Post

Firespread has won Duel II.

Flag Post

Shameless happy birthday to myself.