Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Please remove Minecraft Simulation

It has died of inactivity.

Done. -Tai

Flag Post

Looking for 4 reserves in Escape

Flag Post

Since I am the current host of The List, do I have to get approvals for hosting a game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Since I am the current host of The List, do I have to get approvals for hosting a game?

Yes, until you aren’t the host.

Flag Post

Bluji’s Christmas Calendar 2012. ’Nuf said.

Descriptive text: The second edition of Bluji’s new tradition, the forum game christmas calendar!

Flag Post

Relationships Mafia is open.

Description: Start relationships with women in this epic dating sim!

Description: Investigate the chaos in the town of Foxwynne.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Yes, until you aren’t the host.

I’m afraid that I need judgment from true veterans…

Flag Post

I might be mistaken, but you don’t. The approval requirement pertains to Wooneh, who is the actual GM of the game. Kind of like how you can be an assistant host of an FG and still host another FG without approvals.

Did a week elapse since your last game, though?

Originally posted by Bluji:

Bluji’s Christmas Calendar 2012. ’Nuf said.

Descriptive text: The second edition of Bluji’s new tradition, the forum game christmas calendar!

Originally posted by devourer359:

Relationships Mafia is open.

Description: Start relationships with women in this epic dating sim!

Description: Investigate the chaos in the town of Foxwynne.

Both done! We seem to be back in mafia season! Also, dev, I liked the previous description more :(

- AN

Flag Post

Lul. I always mark this day on my calendar and manage to forget it nevertheless. Maybe I should keep the calendar on my desk or something.

Happy Birthday, Bluji!

Hohoho. I am a triple imbecile for forgetting your birthday again, especially after I looked through the old BCC 2011 yesterday >.< Well, anyway, better late than never, right?

I don’t think I can completely express how awesome a character you are within the character limit (they do have one, right) of this post. When I look back, it seems like it was just yesterday when you started off here in FGF, and now you have become furniture an integral part of the community, making FGs that span nearly all the known genres (and getting quite a bit of a fanbase of your own :p). You’ve made some of the most memorable mafias I have played, along with some of the most closely contested gaming tourneys. Your games contribute to a great extent to the reason why I keep coming back to this forum!

I won’t drag this on needlessly, but suffice it to say that I am proud of your progress, dear friend, and I am proud to be able to call you a friend. Keep it up, and keep enjoying yourself!

- AN

Flag Post

François de La Rochefoucauld has said: “En vieillissant, on deviant plus fou et plus sage. As one grows older, one becomes wiser and more foolish.”

Happy birthday to me.

Flag Post

Happy birthday. Now let’s hope you never repeat the mistakes I made in SBM.

Flag Post

Happy Birthday!

Flag Post

Happy Birthday. To you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Happy birthday. Now let’s hope you never repeat the mistakes I made in SBM.

You wish… hehehe.

Flag Post

Whoah, it’s Bluji’s birthday? :O

Happy birthday!

Flag Post

inb4hamuka

Flag Post

Asking approvals for my new trivia game, The Exit List.

Also, Maist, you ninja :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I’ll approve

(And pre-sign, if possible ;)

Flag Post

Wow, 3 presigns in 10 minutes :o

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:
Originally posted by hamuka:

I’ll approve

(And pre-sign, if possible ;)

Seconded.

Flag Post

I like to 3rd that

Flag Post

Suggestion: Regular Ratings

I’m curious if the regulars would approve of adding a new feature to the MFGFT — Regular Ratings.
Now, many of you may be like “Woah, elitism? No thanks.”
If that’s what you think I mean; you’re wrong.

Regular Ratings will be based objectively, not subjectively.
FGF Regular’s opinions on another user will not add or detract from any regular’s score.
Rather, the objective data that will go into calculating a regular’s rating will incorporate things like: a user’s tendency to abandon games, create spam games, be inactive in games they signed up for, break official rules in FGF, be officially silenced/banned for behavior within FGF, etc. (Of course, things that impact a user’s rating can be suggested or removed)
There also would be things to increase rating, but I haven’t thought of anything.
Everyone would probably start at a rating of 1000, and increase/decrease from there.

This way, game-owners and potential players can reference a user’s rating to answer some questions they have: Will this guy actually keep the game going? Will this player be trustworthy to take on a significant role in my game? Has this guy had a reputation of bad behavior, or is it just me?

Then the games owned by players with higher ratings can be suggested to newer players directly and under a “Recommended Games” list, so we know where we have the best chances of finding quality.

Thoughts? (Unsure after a year hiatus what the community wants so I’m just throwing thoughts out…)

~TAS~

Flag Post

Oh derp.

I never reported this for sign-ups, but I guess I didn’t need to, as they were filled in a rather short time.

Anyway, Two-Thirds the Average has now begun.

Flag Post

The Exit List has now begun.