Master Thread page 412

12297 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Shattered Soul has a description of more than 70 characters.
The Oddest Mafia You Have Ever Seen has ended.

Resolved, and thanks for your speedy reporting!

- AN

Flag Post

Steal The Cookie has a description of more than 70 characters (though not by much)
The Sandwich Game also has a description of more than 70 characters.
Destroy The Fort too (70 character limit)
Pi For Dinner is included with the same complaint.
Factions Wars; 70 characters limit
World Wars 2; 70 characters limit (and should be removed, methinks)
Psychological strategy game; 70 characters limit.
Second guess too.

Enough for now. I’d like to propose that the character limit should be raised to the council.

Flag Post

Council topic changed to:

“Propose change to Tagging Procedure 4. Should character limit be increased from 70? What should be the new character limit of Tagging Procedure 4?”.

- AN

Flag Post
Originally posted by ForumGames:

Council topic changed to:

“Propose change to Tagging Procedure 4. Should character limit be increased from 70? What should be the new character limit of Tagging Procedure 4?”.

- AN

In favor of increasing the character limit. Something like 250, not counting spaces, might work out pretty well.

Flag Post

I agree wholeheartedly.

Flag Post

Yeah, sure, wynaut.

Flag Post

Meagreestocounciltopic

Flag Post

I’d like this to happen too (not just because I proposed it), would be nice to have a bigger description for my games :p

Flag Post

I agree, but I thik 250 is a bit much. Maybe 150?

Flag Post

Up to two sentences, I’ll say. Never saw the point of a strict limit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I agree, but I thik 250 is a bit much. Maybe 150?

How about 140?

inb4thisisnottwitter

Flag Post

I think all CYOP/Vote games are dead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I think all CYOP/Vote games are dead.

None of them are locked, and the first one which we will remove is scheduled for December 25th (in this game, you die)

Yeah, we are really optimistic about nothing happening on the 21st

Actually, 2 lines is a pretty good idea. IMO. We can have 2 lines if someone else thinks so too (I know the character limit should be raised, but I’d like to know what the new value should be).

Flag Post

Yeah, sure, wynaut.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Yeah, sure, wynaut.

Originally posted by Bluji:

Yeah, sure, wynaut.

Originality FTL.

Flag Post

Originality FTL.

French The Llama he’s right. 2 lines are perfect.

Listen up:
I’ll start a CYOP/WDYD today, that is expected on December 25th or 26, (maybe earlier) then RPS: Stein will start, the EPIC sequel, which EPIC winner with get a EPIC prize of either Saints Row: The Third or WH 40K: Dawn of War 1 (Via Steam Code. He can choose.)
I ask this in the Master Thread, as I need approvals for Stein and Risiko: Earth, which I hope will feature a smaller map and goals, you need to achieve to win. I will start it one week after the end of the CYOP.

Flag Post

You guys can take Darkspell: Shattered Legacies off the list as well. Also, 2 lines is a good idea

Flag Post

Happy 13th Birthday to me!

Yes, I lied last year AND the year before when I said those were my 13th birthdays.

Flag Post

Happy birthday! I’m confused as to whether or not you’re joking :P.

Flag Post

I’m not joking. It really is my 13th birthday today.

Flag Post

Happy 13th birthday helltank! You’re now old enough to have a Kongregate account. Congratulations! :3

If you feel you reserve the right to be included in this list, you may post that you want to be on the list. If three other regulars verify you, you shall be included. Active Regulars are noted as active within a three month period, anything further shall be moved to Inactive Regulars.

Ohai! I would like to be on the list of regulars. I’ve been participating in quite a few forum games these days (I haven’t won any yet, meh) and feel I should probably be on the list in case I do win a forum game in the future.
Thank you in advance!

Flag Post

eProdigy isn’t on the reg list?

APPROVE HIM.

Flag Post

Disapprove.

Flag Post

Approve.

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

Disapprove.

Any reason?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Approve.

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

Disapprove.

Any reason?

Not on forums regularly (and if I was here for the adv0 approval I would’ve disapproved that)