Master Thread page 413

12772 posts

Flag Post

He’s active on quite a few current forum games and has been so for a couple of months.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

He’s active on quite a few current forum games and has been so for a couple of months.

I really haven’t noticed :/

Flag Post

Maybe if you were active in π for Dinner you would’ve noticed eProdigy’s active. Speaking of which, you have 2 hours to whisper me “Swerve” or “Straight” or you die.

Flag Post

Maybe if you were active on π for Dinner you would’ve noticed eProdigy’s active. Speaking of which, you have 2 hours to whisper me “Swerve” or “Straight” or you die.

- _ -

Flag Post

Just a reminder not to go on an off-topic tangent in the Master Thread. This is as far as it should go.

Flag Post

I was talking about eProdigy being active in a number of games; it’s just a coincidence that he’s active in mine.

Flag Post

I was talking about eProdigy being active in a number of games, it’s just a coincidence that he’s active in mine.

I know that, which is the purpose of my second sentence (meaning that I feel discussion so far has been okay other than Silver’s emoticon). Please don’t respond to this.

Flag Post

I approve ePro.

Flag Post

Thank you guys (especially Jaume for supporting me <3)!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

I approve ePro.

Flag Post

Four approvals, awesome. Thank you all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

Four approvals, awesome. Thank you all.

Added to the reg list. Also, interestingly, you are the only active regular whose username starts with an “e”.

- Mystery

Flag Post

Thank you ForumGames!

Also, interestingly, you are the only active regular whose username starts with an “e”. – Mystery

I’m that mysterious.

Flag Post

What the-

Where the hell did you get that picture of my face eP?

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

What the-

Where the hell did you get that picture of my face eP?

I have hidden cameras all over your house. :3

Flag Post

Please refrain from going off-topic on the Master FGF Thread, and continue this discussion in the General thread if you wish to, also please do not respond to this post.

Flag Post

Since someone practically forced me to I forgot about reporting who won Percentage Mafia in the Master thread, devourer359 and AdeebNafees won the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

I’m not joking. It really is my 13th birthday today.

You tricked us! :o

Happy belated birthday! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

Since someone practically forced me to I forgot about reporting who won Percentage Mafia in the Master thread, devourer359 and AdeebNafees won the game.

Done.

- Mystery

Flag Post

Congrats.
Actually, I will start the sign-ups for RPS: Stein today or tomorrow, pre-signs please via PM.
And Risiko: Earth will start one week after, and I still need approvals (It’s like I don’t exist anymore.)

Flag Post

Zzzip50, CowFriend, and AdeebNafees have won Relationships Mafia!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Congrats.
Actually, I will start the sign-ups for RPS: Stein today or tomorrow, pre-signs please via PM.
And Risiko: Earth will start one week after, and I still need approvals (It’s like I don’t exist anymore.)

Not adding yet because not sure whether the game will be held on the same thread :S

Also, approved!

Originally posted by devourer359:

Zzzip50, CowFriend, and AdeebNafees have won Relationships Mafia!

Added! Kongratz to the winners! This win finally lets dat CF get his own personal spot on the Leaderboard again after nearly a month, methinks :D

Also removed Percentage Mafia.

- AN

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Approve.

Flag Post

Sorry for double posting.. but..

Crossing Lies II has ended. MaistlinRajere, AdeebNafees, Thijs956 and devourer359 have won.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Sorry for double posting.. but..

Crossing Lies II has ended. MaistlinRajere, AdeebNafees, Thijs956 and devourer359 have won.

Removed and added! Kongratz to the winners! Special kongratz to thijs on his first win (making him, incidentally, the 153rd FGFer to have at least 1 win beside his name, and the 26th non-FGF regular to have a single win), and MaistlinRajere and devourer359, who has won every single CL made so far :D

- AN