Epic win

Flag Post

Taiboss: approvals for an One Piece RP

Approved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Yeah, sure, wynaut.

Flag Post

I’m looking for approvals for a Fire Emblem-like Forum game or a CYOA with predetermined choices.

If you pick the CYOA, would you want it to require sign-ups or have everyone decide on what to do?

Also, I approve the One Pice RP Taiboss wants approvals for.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

I’m looking for approvals for a Fire Emblem-like Forum game or a CYOA with predetermined choices.

If you pick the CYOA, would you want it to require sign-ups or have everyone decide on what to do?

Approve because you did.

Flag Post

Approvification.

Flag Post

Approve the CYOA because I have no idea what Fire Emblem is about.

Flag Post

Approve, though you could have told us to choose in the CMNGT :/

The Fire Emblem game sounds fantastic, but I dunno how it will work. Elaborate in the CMNGT?

Flag Post

An One Piece RP? There’s been such a shortage of RPs recently that I’ve pretty much fallen out of activity – I fully approve of another.

Flag Post

thijs956 Has been permanently banned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

From your games, or from Kongregate?

Also what did he do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:
Originally posted by arkenarken:

From your games, or from Kongregate?

Also what did he do?

1:Hes permabanned on kongregate.
2:He said he was 12.

Flag Post

Please continue this discussion in the general thread (if you wish to), and do not respond to this post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Please continue this discussion in the general thread (if you wish to), and do not respond to this post.

Aw great now im kicked out of this thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

No, you arent kicked if you stay to the purpose of this thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

Tell me you’re just blind.

Flag Post

I would like to ask for approval in starting a suggestion thread for Sky Raid 3.0, as Sky Raid 2.0 is still going on. (It is nearing the end, though.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

I would like to ask for approval in starting a suggestion thread for Sky Raid 3.0, as Sky Raid 2.0 is still going on. (It is nearing the end, though.)

You’re completely allowed to do another thread for the same game.

But if I’m wrong, approve.

Flag Post

That is the same wonder I have, because it is not exactly the same game, just the same game series.

Flag Post

I will approve.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I will approve.

I will also approve.

Flag Post

Thank you guys.

Flag Post

There needs to be a list of current active games so people won`t make games that are already up but people could(With the permission of the regulars.) remake games that are dead or the OP is no longer active or permabanned.