Master Thread page 419

12891 posts

Flag Post

My game needs a few more people.
It is a middle earth based RP

Flag Post

Sorry but it`s failed just like my game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

It didnt fail, he has been getting a steady inflow of players.

I dont think yours is comparable. Your game is a little misplanned, rushed, and a extremely simple game. So simple and easy its ridiculous and not fun.

Actually, this should all be in the General Thread. I just realized this isnt it.

Flag Post

I have locked elements because zzzip50 reminded me that most of the people here know their elements.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

I dont think yours is comparable. Your game is a little misplanned, rushed, and a extremely simple game. So simple and easy its ridiculous and not fun.

Actually, this should all be in the General Thread. I just realized this isnt it.

1:QFL, Copyright 2012-2013.
2:Your right.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

1:QFL, Copyright 2012-2013.
2:Your right.

What?

As I said, this shouldnt be in this thread.

I will respond in the other thread from now on.

Flag Post

Approvals to form The Tournament [Sign Ups]

After this CTF in SquadFS, I will be handing the game over to Zzzip50. If he wants, I can help him co-host that, but I will be handing over hosting of the game to him. I will also be beginning to transition into this game.

Now, this is a bit of a risk, because strategy is my strongest point in FGs and I’m not any sort of Tourney/Mafia/RPer etc.

So I’m going to be combining logic/strategy along with RP and see how it goes.

The Tournament [WIP Name] will be an RP battle between X and X player. They will RP back and forth for a set amount of times. At the end of that, the other players will vote who should have won the duel; based on factors such as creativity, damage [in theory] and things like that.

The posts when they RP back and forth between the 2 players will last only several seconds each; so it gives time for the opponent to react.

Because of the nature of this, I’m not sure how this experiment will go but hits landed are decided by the players [I will intervene if someone is almighty Alcadiaas].

Flag Post

I think this game might be dead.

Flag Post

Damnit. Another long hiatus by myself… Dang.

I am here to say sorry. I dedicate myself to something, and get sidetracked and forget about it for a couple of months. Which sucks a lot. But here I am, yet again. I am not going to start another game just to see it fail, so this time, I am going to join others instead.
Yipee!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Squidward568:

I am here to say sorry. I dedicate myself to something, and get sidetracked and forget about it for a couple of months. Which sucks a lot. But here I am, yet again. I am not going to start another game just to see it fail, so this time, I am going to join others instead.
Yipee!

Welcome back Squid.

Flag Post

Welcome back squid i did not know you even left.

Flag Post

Yipee!

Yee-haw! :D

Flag Post

Yipee!

Welcome back old chum.

Flag Post

Yipee!

You’re an oldfag. Oldfags are always welcome.
or WB Squid.

Flag Post

Ahaha, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Its good to be back!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Yipee!

You’re an oldfag. Oldfags are always welcome.
or WB Squid.

How many “Oldfags” are there left on this forum

Flag Post

Maybe 5 or 10?

Flag Post

WB squid :D

Flag Post

Maybe 5 or 10?

I think there is more than that

Flag Post

We should do a count.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

We should do a count.

I`ll get right on it.

Flag Post

List of oldfigs:
1:Squidward568.

Sorry but i only know that Squid is a oldfig so you guys will need to help me.

Flag Post

I believe I’m in the right place for this, but anyway, I’d like to introduce myself. Well, not really, as some of you may already know me. I’m Xandrya, and this is my alt.

Moving on. I’m thinking of making an RP in the next upcoming months, and even though I’ve been a regular of FG for quite some time, I would like some help from anyone willing to work with me. I have an idea of what I want, but I need help developing it. Anyway, if you’re interested, send me a PM.

~Farewell

Flag Post
Originally posted by vixenated:

I believe I’m in the right place for this, but anyway, I’d like to introduce myself. Well, not really, as some of you may already know me. I’m Xandrya, and this is my alt.

Moving on. I’m thinking of making an RP in the next upcoming months, and even though I’ve been a regular of FG for quite some time, I would like some help from anyone willing to work with me. I have an idea of what I want, but I need help developing it. Anyway, if you’re interested, send me a PM.

~Farewell

I wish I was surprised, but I already new you were an alt of Xandrya.

Flag Post

For me it was extremely obvious, mainly because she kinda told me.