Master Thread page 425

12799 posts

Flag Post

(WISP) has started.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

So, that Musical Fanfare thing I did is finally over. Hoorah!

Done. mfw the link was broken the whole time

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Continuous game

I spawn a…

is on.

Done.

Originally posted by helltank:

(WISP) has started.

Done.

Reminder: Could you please add a description when adding a game, us editors are lazy and it would save a lot of time if you provided them. Thanks.

- Mystery

Flag Post

I know I say this about once every 6 months, but I think a newsletter would be a brilliant idea. Are other people willing to help out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

I know I say this about once every 6 months, but I think a newsletter would be a brilliant idea. Are other people willing to help out?

me

Flag Post

Whenever someone announces or wishes for something big, like that newsletter/paper, I always feel “I wanna be part of this, and show I am no useless editor.” And then I remind how well my games do, and how lazy I generally am. (I mean I was on skiing course and didn’t tell you.) So I am always in a dilemma.

Flag Post

Newsletter? Sounds interesting. What news would it be about?

Flag Post

Hmm, probs new games, the popular games, inactive reports. Basically the list of games and members but more in detail/updated. An intresting game might be on the front page, a few ads can be on there too.

eh it’s a stretch.

Flag Post

A newsletter just for this forum?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CeceDusk:

Yes, it’s been proposed before, and also developed a lot more in the past, but we have all been too busy (or lazy) to actually make it.

Flag Post

Yes, it’s been proposed before, and also developed a lot more in the past, but we have all been too busy (or lazy) to actually make it.

I’ll be really busy till March 7th, but after that, I am getting a 3 month holiday. If you guys do make it, I will only be able to actively contribute from then.

I might try drawing a comic strip I am pretty sure someone else applied for that. Check this out for an idea of what we were going for. We even had this suggested once.

Flag Post

Interesting how we all decided to choose who does what, and then we never started doing stuff.

Flag Post

The Mole 2 has begun.

Description: Ten players with one mole amongst… Can you catch the sneaky saboteur?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

The Mole 2 has begun.

Description: Ten players with one mole amongst… Can you catch the sneaky sabotager?

*Saboteur?

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:
Originally posted by Bluji:

The Mole 2 has begun.

Description: Ten players with one mole amongst… Can you catch the sneaky sabotager?

*Saboteur?

whutevr

It’s the big, big, big day for the faiciest of our rans! Happy b-day faicran!

And undeadcupcake too

Flag Post

Happy birthday, racefan.

Don’t become a facist. (Yes, I know how to spell English words)

Have some cake. Gee, almost forgot again. Thanks Bluji.

racefan! You are now old!

Flag Post

Happy Birthday, Faceran666!
(Or racefan12 :D)

You is awesomesauce, and I need to log off before my dad kills me.

[Placeholder for stuff]

- ANt

Flag Post

I am pretty sure if we had the whole community work on it, doing things like articles, notifications and the like we could probably do one.

I think we could start one in the near future.

Flag Post

So I went to download a birthday card for racefan12, and the following happened:

I take it that’s the problem with tech these days? Meh. Happy birthday anyways, racefan12.

Flag Post

Oh my birthday is coming up too. Holidayez!

Febuary 14, Valentine’s Day

Flag Post

Lunie asked me to start one of my old games again. He got permission for “Epic stick fantasy”

Flag Post

Happy late birthday Facenub666! <3

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Happy late birthday Facenub666! <3

Flag Post

The newsletter thing still sounds cool if we update mainly once a week!

Flag Post

Happy birthday, faceran! Hope I’m not too late :O.

Flag Post

Happy birthday.