Flag Post

Happy birthday!

Flag Post

Best Video Ever!

Flag Post

I am two days too late to wish racefan a happy birthday

So happy 363 days until your next birthday racefan

Flag Post

I would like to request a second game, Error 405. It’s a CYOP set in the mystical land of the internet. An avid internet user suddenly gets sucked into his computer and spat out into this dimension. The twist is, everything is flipped around. The glorious and noble kingdom of 4chan is defending itself from the evil and vicious memes.

The fun part is that you can choose to do whatever you want. It’s completely sandbox; if you want to go on a killing spree, no problemo. The game ends when either 4chan or the memes win the war(there’s also a secret ending where a third party wins. This ending is so secret the very name of the third party is unknown to the player).

First poster to state an action will have the character do that action, no matter how ridiculous it is. The only exceptions are that the character cannot do something which will obviously lead to his death or serious injury, to prevent trolls.

Flag Post

Approve, I guess.
And I swear if that third party is 9fag..

Flag Post

Approve. Seems like an interesting concept, though I’m wondering if it will be just another run-of-the-mill CYOP.

Flag Post

Ok plz vote and say if you have intrest in the games. This also counts as request a second game if needed. Both are picture based mainly. Also vote on the name plz :)

[CYOP] Cellcraft/Subject-407 : You start out as a basic cell, and you are in the midst of other cells,viruses, bacteria in a watery enviorment. You can evolve new limbs, organelles, anything to survive.

[CYOP] Hatchet/Stranded : You don’t know who you are, but you know you have to survive. Your lost in the wilderness and will do whatever it takes to survive, even if that means drinking your pee, befreinding a wolf, or even building an underwater fortress.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

I would like to request a second game, Error 405.

Approvify. =3

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

[CYOP] Hatchet/Stranded : You don’t know who you are, but you know you have to survive. Your lost in the wilderness and will do whatever it takes to survive, even if that means drinking your pee, befreinding a wolf, or even building an underwater fortress.

I approve second game, along with the name and game of Hatched. =D

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

I would like to request a second game, Error 405.

Approvify. =3

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

I approve second game, along with the name and game of Hatched. =D

You are a human+ it is hatchet (small axe). Unless we want a creature kind of thing :3

Flag Post

Miss-read the title. =3

I think the human would be good, but Stranded as the name rather than Hachet. (or Hatched)

Flag Post

Just so you know, there’s a book called Hatchet about a kid who has to survive in the wilderness with a hatchet. Sounds a lot like your game, since I trust you didn’t rip them off I’d say it’s a useful coincidence since now you can get inspiration from there.

The third party is not 9fag. Nor is it Kongregate(nice try).

Flag Post

I think we need a rethink of the editors. Most of us don’t update, and this thread could be more active if some of the more active members of this forum started editing, as opposed to the old regs who aren’t as active anyway, or are just too busy with games/real life.

Flag Post

Okay, so I’m looking to make Labyrinth 2.0, based on thecartm’s Labyrinth 1.0. It’ll be different and stuff…

Looking for approvals…

Unless I’m mistaken and don’t need to get approvals for games…

cough, cough

Flag Post

It seems like many games are started, then locked. Don’t make games if you can’t cope with it.
Also, Skyraid 3 is locked, laybrinth is too, and others…

UD, if you can cope with updates, ill approve.

Flag Post

Just so you know, there’s a book called Hatchet about a kid who has to survive in the wilderness with a hatchet. Sounds a lot like your game, since I trust you didn’t rip them off I’d say it’s a useful coincidence since now you can get inspiration from there.

The third party is not 9fag. Nor is it Kongregate(nice try).

is it a classic or something?

Flag Post

I can definitely keep up with updates and such. I’ll have a lot of time for the next few weeks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Okay, so I’m looking to make Labyrinth 2.0, based on thecartm’s Labyrinth 1.0. It’ll be different and stuff…

Looking for approvals…

Unless I’m mistaken and don’t need to get approvals for games…

cough, cough

Approvals are only needed for a second game. I assume you don’t have any other games that you are currently running, so no approvals needed ;p

Flag Post

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to nubuka,
Happy birthday to me!

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me!

inb4everyone wishes you a happy birthday.
No really, Boldog születésnapot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me!

inb4everyone wishes you a happy birthday.
No really, Boldog születésnapot.

Köszönöm! :D

To celebrate, I’m gonna dedicate my time to FGF, so massive updates on Exit List are on the way :)

Flag Post

Ham’ka’s the best and the rest is all- …drips

Flag Post

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me!

No. I’m nubuka. It’s not my birthday.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nubuka: